I can't reply to all the pm's, sorry

It just turns my stomach to think that all along he was ridiculing us.
    5/08 SW-270
    8/7/08 CW 239-Taken off Phen by MD
    9/5/08 CW 230-Life without Phen Challenge

Goals, schmoals. I just come here to talk, and if I lose weight, that's great!

Same place next year? NOT!!!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Justkim, you had no way of knowing girl, I think he fooled all of us to a certain degree......that just makes us good people.....good people trust with their heart ..unfortunately the internet world is full of wackadoos and we have to be careful.
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Quote Originally Posted by dalako View Post
    Mom~ I think you have more than 8 kids now!!

We all think your the best!

I am thankful to have you on here to help inspire me and many others!!!!

(((((hugs))))))
    MY HUBBY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND!!!!! I HAD MY TUBES TIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    ]before 220-225
    now 141
    'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Quote Originally Posted by JustKim View Post
    I try to give the benefit of the doubt to everyone and I am deeply sorry for defending him to many on this site.
    NO DO NOT BE SORRY FOR DEFENDING SOMEONE YOU HAD FAITH IN...JUST BE SORRY HE DISAPPOINTED YOU..............THAT WAS MY WHOLE POINT IN POSTING THE THREAD... DEFENDING MY FRIENDS FEELINGS AND HEART... SMILE LADY!!!
    ]before 220-225
    now 141
    'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

I try to give the benefit of the doubt to everyone and I am deeply sorry for defending him to many on this site.
    5/08 SW-270
    8/7/08 CW 239-Taken off Phen by MD
    9/5/08 CW 230-Life without Phen Challenge

Goals, schmoals. I just come here to talk, and if I lose weight, that's great!

Same place next year? NOT!!!

Mom~ I think you have more than 8 kids now!!

We all think your the best!

I am thankful to have you on here to help inspire me and many others!!!!

(((((hugs))))))
    Height= 5'8"
    SW = 259 1/24/08
    CW 2/21/08 = 238 Lost 20 lbs
    CW 3/20/08 = 234 total 24 lbs went off phen
    CW 4/18/08 = 221 toal 33 lbs *reached mini goal
    CW 6/9/08 = TOM & Vacation.... 231 dang it- But it was fun
    CW 7/1/08 = 222
    CW 8/5/08 = 215 -Down 45lbs WOOT WOOT!!!!

Next Mini Goal = 210

Mom keep your head up you are a very sweet and kind person.

Mother to a one year old active boy

MAY
    2nd- 194 lbs started PHEN
    9th- 188 lbs
    25th- 186 lbs
    JUNE
    13th- 186 lbs
    20th- 182 lbs

Bump.......
    ]before 220-225
    now 141

You are so totally right girl.It is very sad and scary,as you said. I never thought at any time you were ever being mean about it.Thanks for letting us know!

BronzyBella

Momto8 you are a beautiful and sweet person. In no way did your thread come off mean, revengful or anything of the sort. What he was doing was wrong and shows us the dangers of the internet and certain things we say. You did the right thing. God will bless you for it, because you may have potentially saved someone. Because honestly we don't know how much out of hand this could have gotten. Thanks to you, now we won't have to find out how bad this could have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallard View Post
    I'm kind-a new here still. How do I search for those thread? Do I just look at each on page by page or can I just type it in somewhere?
    Up at the top...there's a search button. Like right under where it displays "Welcome, (your sign in name) and shows your private messages. Next to the "new posts" button.

Bronze Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by Momto8 View Post
    This whole 'situation' has just been sad........not funny........I realize people are shocked.I didn't expose this out of revenge- although I was extremely mad and a little dismayed. I exposed it because this person seemed nice and he is in on several peoples MySpace and other ims, etc.
    But this was not only a sad thing it was a scary thing,it made all these women very vulnerable to potential danger....
    This is the internet..we all often post where we live and at times where we may be on a vacation or a hook up meeting with girl friends. This person was very much involved with those conversations and had that knowledge.The cruelty displayed in the email was evil but the potential for danger was also there. I feel very mean in a way, but some of these girls on here are very young .So better safe than sorry.We must take this as a lesson in being cautious.This should have been a safe place .

Anyway, for everyone that keeps PMing me for the whole story the threads pretty much cover it all. Here are threads in the proper order to help you understand what has happened..Read them, then I think we all need to continue business as usual.
    Despite us being angry and yes, feeling used....this truly is a sad thing.........we need to pray for this persons loneliness and their mental/emotional health.

First thread:
    I am always amazed..
    momto8

sec.
    The person that said my Dad should die..
    Scatanafus

third
    To all my REAL friends

Last

To all the holier than thou people... (or something like than)
    aloneandfat
    I'm kind-a new here still. How do I search for those thread? Do I just look at each on page by page or can I just type it in somewhere?

Mom, I've been gone all weekend and finally getting caught up. I was so shocked to say the least. Just wanted to let you know that I think you're great and a huge inspiration around here!!

im still trying to figure out whats going on, but i think i pretty much got it figured out that rickc and alonenfat are the same person and this person sent you that email thats just completely sick and beyond twisted, this is crazy, i guess some people just have WAY too much time on their hands, im sorry to everyone who this has affected!

You're right Momto8. This whole thing just goes to show you that YOU CAN'T TRUST EVERYONE YOU MEET ON THE `NET. But I hope things get back to normal around here soon, after all this is a support group! I love you all & lets remember what we're here for
    Last edited by LoSingWeightin08; June 23rd, 2008 at 11:33 AM. Reason: forgot an e
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by insearchofme View Post
    I have said this to you before, so I think you know how I feel, but you are a REAL GEM!!
    Smooches, lady!!! I don't feel like a gem today.Its almost losing 'one of us' because we all cared about the person we thought we were talking with...... its sad.
    ]before 220-225
    now 141

I have said this to you before, so I think you know how I feel, but you are a REAL GEM!!
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Default I can't reply to all the pm's, sorry

This whole 'situation' has just been sad........not funny........I realize people are shocked.I didn't expose this out of revenge- although I was extremely mad and a little dismayed. I exposed it because this person seemed nice and he is in on several peoples MySpace and other ims, etc.
    But this was not only a sad thing it was a scary thing,it made all these women very vulnerable to potential danger....
    This is the internet..we all often post where we live and at times where we may be on a vacation or a hook up meeting with girl friends. This person was very much involved with those conversations and had that knowledge.The cruelty displayed in the email was evil but the potential for danger was also there. I feel very mean in a way, but some of these girls on here are very young .So better safe than sorry.We must take this as a lesson in being cautious.This should have been a safe place .

Anyway, for everyone that keeps PMing me for the whole story the threads pretty much cover it all. Here are threads in the proper order to help you understand what has happened..Read them, then I think we all need to continue business as usual.
    Despite us being angry and yes, feeling used....this truly is a sad thing.........we need to pray for this persons loneliness and their mental/emotional health.

First thread:
    I am always amazed..
    momto8

sec.
    The person that said my Dad should die..
    Scatanafus

third
    To all my REAL friends

Last

To all the holier than thou people... (or something like than)
    aloneandfat
    ]before 220-225
    now 141