OT--- What do you like to do
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I like to:
    travel
    read (historical romance i.e gone with the wind, ect)
    Spend time with my kiddo's
    Ride 4-wheelers (when not laid up)
    Gamble (I love slot machines and craps)
    Computer
    Bake (yep 1 of the reasons I am overweight!!!)
    7lbs to goal
    "Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"~anonymous

2. Advertising
    advertising

Quote Originally Posted by Heart-Nurse View Post
    LMAO! I thought everyone called them float trips, I guess that is my small Missouri mind. I also love floating, got one in three weeks. But my real love is photography, I just wish I had more time for it.
    Wait a minute, are you guys saying there are people out there that don't call it a float trip? what the heck else would you call it? you are camping and then you float on the river ALL DAY! You can't call it anything else can you? Come on. Seriously, another name for a float trip? no way. not buying. It's a float trip. ooohhhh let's take a phenster float trip when we all get skinny!! Then we can run around flipping all the other skinnier *****es canoes! wooohooo! we'll show them who owns the river!
    Get thin and God Bless! Gina

I swear I'm trapped in that body somewhere!

07/01 - 225 (first day on phen)
    07/05 - 219 (yeah!)
    07/14 - 215.5 (so close to 10 I can taste it!!)

Diamond Phenster

Hobbies & Interests:

I *play the stock market. Cha-Ching.
    Interior design for family and friends
    I have a rose garden that's is gorgeous - my neighbors get cutting for their own arrangements.
    I love to gamble - hence all the trips to Vegas. (not to mention I think that's why I work the stock market)

to name a few ...
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

amckevly

I am always making hairbows for my daughter and her friend next door. I think someone else here mentioned hairbows as well!
    I love working puzzles. its so relaxing! My favorite ones are the photo mosaic...where the little pictures make one big picture.
    I like to scrapbook, but I have been slacking big time on it!
    I also love going camping and hiking, but those are hard to do with a 3 year old in tow!

=OMG will you be my best friend? I love ghosts and hauntings and things like that. I have some crazy arse stories I could tell but another day... =) Anyway, Since I am a mother of two, I don't have a lot of spare time but love to read and also love to hang out with my b/f doing nothing but snuggling. Not much time for that anymore but do as often as I can. I also like to ride motorcycles, on and off road, 4-wheelers, boating, used to ski but now i'm too fat to get out of the water ha ha! And camping and canoe trips. MY FAV!! I love summer, water, jet skis... i'm totally an outdoor person but don't do much of it anymore because of my size. I'm afraid of what people think when they see me coming down the beach.... I know I shouldn't be but I am. !
    Yes! Thanks everyone for sharing!! Its nice to know more about you all!

Me and Tigger Hoover

start 5/22 ---- 266
    1st Weigh in 6/19 253

I am an active EVP self claimed investigator... I become interested in EVP after by brother passed away. Since then I have heard many different good recordings. My grandma and aunt haven't came through yet. Being Christian my mother always says I am inviting in the devil, but I look at it differently. Anyway, cool hobby I don't think I would want to see a ghost face to face because I would probably cry unless it was someone I loved. Anyway, that is not really a big hobby of mine though...
    I like to scrapbook....I am a paper collecting queen
    Of course since I like to scrapbook, I love photography
    And I love theme parks I am an adrenaline JUNKIE!!!!!!

SW 182
    5/21/08 179 (-3)
    5/28/08 174.2 (-4.8) !
    6/04/08 172 (-2.2)
    6/11/08 168 (-4)
    6/25/08 165 (-3)
    Mini goal 160 by July 2!!!

Spare time is normally spent with youth group at my church!!!! Sounds like fun huh! LOL it really is!!
    SW-268 (5-16-08)
    (5-26) 263
    (8-11) 234

1st MINI GOAL=========>230

Quote Originally Posted by lovemyboys View Post
    Like to do????
    Well eat for one, that is how I got here. Mostly Mexican
    I like to just belly up to the bar with good friends and laugh!
    I Love to go on what we call float tips here(canoes and camping) anything outside!!!
    I love to go on trips to Florida, or anywhere there is Sun and Sand.
    I like to decorate, which of course involes shopping!

But MOST of all I just love life with my boys everyday! Even if they get on my damn nerves most of day............lol

LMAO! I thought everyone called them float trips, I guess that is my small Missouri mind. I also love floating, got one in three weeks. But my real love is photography, I just wish I had more time for it.

256: Starting weight
    253: started Phen 5/19
    243: 1st month weigh-in 6/19
    238: 2nd month weigh-in 7/24

I don't have any spare time at all. No matter what I'm I always end up having to take my three kids, so when I say my kids are my life, I mean it. To get spare time I have to go home to Dallas and that only happen once a year. So when I get my only spare day a year I shop and when I'm finish shopping, I hang out with my bestfriend and get real drunk to make up for the rest of the year.
    4/1/08-SW: 216lbs(started phen)
    4/7/08- 203lbs
    4/14/08-201
    4/21/08-198
    4/28/08-196
    5/6/08-193
    5/19/08- 191
    5/28/08-188
    6/5/08-184
    6/11/08-182
    6/26/08-176
    6/28/08-7/11/08-not on phen, took a break from everything
    7/12/08-172-still haven't started back yet
    10/29/08-starting phen and everything again!!
    1/6/11- Starting again, got all the way down to 146lbs this yr and end up getting back up to 165lbs after a bad summer.

Silver Phenster Ashley Loaisiga's Avatar

I grew up in a haunted house too, but anywho...
    I love to read and I do photography on the side.
    I love all things art and spending time with family and friends.
    We have game night with a few other couples every couple of weeks where we play board games and RockBand on PS3...
    I love going to see underground bands play at a venue in the next town over...
    I pretty much like to do anything that is fun...
    SW: 290lbs 3/31/08
    4/1/08: 290lbs (Started Phen)
    4/4/08: 280lbs (-10lbs!)
    4/15/08: 275lbs (-15lbs )
    4/22/08: 274lbs (-16lbs)
    4/29/08: 271lbs (-19lbs)
    5/6/08: 268lbs (-22lbs) Hooray! First mini goal passed!!!
    5/13/08: 267lbs (-23lbs) Off phen and poor food choices...
    5/20/08: 264lbs (-26lbs) Woohoo!
    6/3/08: 260lbs (-30lbs) WOOTWOOT!!!
    6/10/08: 256lbs (-34lbs) YAY!
    6/24/08: 251lbs (-39lbs)
    7/8/08: 249 (-41lbs)
    8/12/08: 244 (-46lbs)

I loves drawing mainly with pencils, play on computer games, chatting, wood crafts, sewing, swimming, walking with my hearing service dog and my hubby. I love stroll driving around new places. I love all the wild rides at Disney World, only if I live near by, I would go once every other week!
    What I want for Xmas is... an Onederland!!!

almost!!!

Let's see...

I like to play computer and video games, especially with my hubby. I like to scrapbook. It is one of my new found loves. It is a great way to share your pictures and be creative in the process. I like to make doggy stuff. I sew my own collars for my two beagles and I can make dog toys, dog blankets, dog beds, and more. I love to pamper them. They are my babies. I like to sew other things too. I never used to, but it turns out that it is fun for me. I am trying to get up the nerve to do more difficult things. I like to do to dinner and movies with friends. My hubby and I have a great time laughing and joking when we do that. I also like to ride quads with my hubby and sometimes off road in the truck. Bowling is a lot of fun too and it is great exercise. Spending time with my hubby is very important to me because I really only get 3-4 days a week with him thanks to the long job hours.

Things I used to do and can't wait to do again when this weight is gone include tubing and water skiing, swimming, playing basketball, and going to amusement parks and actually being able to get on the rides.

Things I am hoping to do soon are camping and hiking.

Lastly, things I want to try when I reach my goal include going to clubs, being more social in general, riding my bike, going on vacation or trips and not being so incredibly lazy, shopping for clothes, doing "more" with my hubby, and being more active in general.
    Keep on Keepin' on!

Diamond Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by fatbabygirl28 View Post
    we should probably start a new thread about this since this is not what the subject of this one is but I ssssoooo wished i had gotten a haunted house when I purchased. I moved from a haunted rental to a stagnent old fixer upper. Even after all the fix up work we did, nothing. I was hoping maybe we could stir up a good haunt with the construction but got a bunch of nothing. My house was built in 30's so I thought for sure it would have something! Should have asked an agent to find me a haunted house... i know they are out there! ha ha!
    Don't realtors HAVE to disclose if they have knowledge of someone passing in a house? I'm not sure.
    But we bought this home For Sale By Owner. And since the death didn't happen while we lived if, if we go to sale ... I don't think I have to mention it.

Unlike you - I would NOT have wanted it. It took a toll on me, but it's all good now.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

That is such an awesome goal to have and you are quickly working your way to it! You are doing an awesome job so far! Keep up the good work. Maybe you should buy the suit you want to wear and hang it in the bathroom for that extra motivation in the morning!! That's where my avatar comes in! Happens to be my desktop background and my screensaver on my phone! I'm gonna wear that dress someday.=)

07/05 - 219 (yeah!)

Quote Originally Posted by luckiemomoftoo View Post
    I like to garden, make hairbows for my daughter, bird watch, fish and photography.
    How do you make hairbows? My daughter has alot of hair and she loves hairbows, but most of the time i can't find the kind/color she needs. I never thought of making them before, i guess i am kind of slow in the arts and crafts dept.

In the last year or so, we have started camping regularly. I really enjoy the kids, the quiet of everything and the stars in the sky that I cannot see when I am in the city.

I would love to go to the beach. I love the sand in between my toes and I love the water, but i hate my body. I won't buy a swimming suit, so i always find myself sitting on the beach instead of swimming....i'd much rather be in the water. So that is one of my long term goals, the beach next summer and swimming in the salty water with a kick butt swimming suit on...

Sueann
    SW: 250 (6/16/08)
    240 (6/23/08)
    233 (7/06/08)
    230 (7/15/08)
    220 (7/30/08: 10lbs. in July---->goal met)

Like to do????
    Well eat for one, that is how I got here. Mostly Mexican
    I like to just belly up to the bar with good friends and laugh!
    I Love to go on what we call float tips here(canoes and camping) anything outside!!!
    I love to go on trips to Florida, or anywhere there is Sun and Sand.
    I like to decorate, which of course involes shopping!

But MOST of all I just love life with my boys everyday! Even if they get on my damn nerves most of day............lol

Well, I've never seen or experienced anything paranormal, but I absolutely love watching Ghost Hunters. I TiVo it every Wednesday.
    In my spare time (what little bit I have) I like to shop, go dancing at the club with my friends, play Rock Band on the XBox and spend as much time with my husband as possible since he works days and I work nights.

Quote Originally Posted by Raquel View Post
    VERY cool.
    We too believe we have a live in ghost. LOL Man, I have a whole LIST of stuff that happens. And NONE of it happened until I brought the babies home from the hospital.
    At 1st - I chalked the "stuff" up to my lack of sleep and being delirious. I confined what was going on to my boss at the time -he's also my dear friend and I told him, I was going to seek professional help - I thought it was some post - partum trauma or something. He told me I was the saniest person he knew, just give it some time. It got so bad, I stopped even telling him.
    One day we had my aunt visiting for a week or so, the 1st morning she woke to tell me and the other guests we had "Did you know you have a ghost?" I was EXCITED
    I said "OHMYGOD - YES! " She said well at first I thought ............." then we started finishing each others sentences about what happened, because I KNEW it was what I had experienced ...
    Other family members just sat in aw of our convo ...
    And then I let it go.
    but in time, I non-chalantly asked my neighbors if by chance they knew any died IN my house and 2 different people told me "Oh yeah, thought you knew ....... " so I stopped questioning myself and started to just ... I don't know if this is the right word but "accept" it more. Quite honestly it was a peace of mind. (vs. thinking I was losing my mind)

Now - it seems to be 'known" and all good.

we should probably start a new thread about this since this is not what the subject of this one is but I ssssoooo wished i had gotten a haunted house when I purchased. I moved from a haunted rental to a stagnent old fixer upper. Even after all the fix up work we did, nothing. I was hoping maybe we could stir up a good haunt with the construction but got a bunch of nothing. My house was built in 30's so I thought for sure it would have something! Should have asked an agent to find me a haunted house... i know they are out there! ha ha!

07/05 - 219 (yeah!)

I like to garden, make hairbows for my daughter, bird watch, fish and photography.

Quote Originally Posted by benson012094 View Post
    I lived in a haunted house. Every person in the house had incidents, separately. Anyway, I don't really have any hobbies. I spend so much time on the computer trying to get my work done and, trying to avoid my work, I play on the Internet. I have 5 kids in the house, so when I'm not on here, I am doing something with/for them, like cooking, cleaning, homeschool. Today I looked at the clock and almost started crying. I told my husband there's just not enough hours in the day. But if I did have time AND GAS PRICES WEREN'T SO HIGH...I would love to go hiking every day! Where in CO do you live?
    I live in Co Springs. I used to live in Denver.

Me and Tigger Hoover

start 5/22 ---- 266
    1st Weigh in 6/19 253

I lived in a haunted house. Every person in the house had incidents, separately. Anyway, I don't really have any hobbies. I spend so much time on the computer trying to get my work done and, trying to avoid my work, I play on the Internet. I have 5 kids in the house, so when I'm not on here, I am doing something with/for them, like cooking, cleaning, homeschool. Today I looked at the clock and almost started crying. I told my husband there's just not enough hours in the day. But if I did have time AND GAS PRICES WEREN'T SO HIGH...I would love to go hiking every day! Where in CO do you live?
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

OHhh paranormal stuff sounds like fun. I have a lot of ghost stories too.

I love to be outside. I grew up in the country therefore I like to hunt and fish. We love to camp, and last year we went to sequioa and kings canyon. It is one of the best national parks i have ever been to (yellowstone is really nice too) . I also love wine. I love to go wine tasting and if it wasnt for my 3 year old and 6 month old I would go a lot more.
    Started Phen 5/27
    SW 200
    6-3-08 189 -11
    6-10-08 184 -5
    6-17-08 181 -3
    6-24-08 179 -2

GW 155
    Height 5"7

My biggest hobbie is off roading.

I have a dirt bike and a Jeep and I off road. If any of you get the outdoor channel. I've been featured a few times on a television show on Monday nights. I don't want to say the name of the show as I don't it to come up in search engines, but the initials are OTR.

I also volunteer rebuilding trails in the San Bernardino National Forest at least once a month.

I'm also a big wine buff, so go to a lot of tastings and travel to try wines.

Let's see, oh yes, I also love blues music, particularly acoustic blues (think memphis minnie not stevie ray vaughan) and I have several good friends that are musicians so I travel to see them play a lot!
    41 down 36 to go!

5/12/08 - 232.5 - Started Phen/lexapro combo
    5/29/08 - 218 -14.5 pounds in 2 weeks
    6/12/08 - 209.5 -8.5 for a total of 23 pounds in the first month!
    7/10/08 - 200 -9.5
    8/07/08 -192 -8
    9/18/08 - 185.5 -6.5
    12/8/08-191 +5.5

Diamond Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by chefgirlrd View Post
    Ok all, in trying to get to know you all better, I would like to know what you like
    doing in your spare time. Hobbies, interests, ect.

In my spare time, Im a Paranormal Ivestigator. Yes I hunt ghosts.
    I actively go to haunted locations and use equiptment to see if
    they are there. Im also a sensitve, which means I use my 6th sense
    to feel them.
    VERY cool.
    We too believe we have a live in ghost. LOL Man, I have a whole LIST of stuff that happens. And NONE of it happened until I brought the babies home from the hospital.
    At 1st - I chalked the "stuff" up to my lack of sleep and being delirious. I confined what was going on to my boss at the time -he's also my dear friend and I told him, I was going to seek professional help - I thought it was some post - partum trauma or something. He told me I was the saniest person he knew, just give it some time. It got so bad, I stopped even telling him.
    One day we had my aunt visiting for a week or so, the 1st morning she woke to tell me and the other guests we had "Did you know you have a ghost?" I was EXCITED
    I said "OHMYGOD - YES! " She said well at first I thought ............." then we started finishing each others sentences about what happened, because I KNEW it was what I had experienced ...
    Other family members just sat in aw of our convo ...
    And then I let it go.
    but in time, I non-chalantly asked my neighbors if by chance they knew any died IN my house and 2 different people told me "Oh yeah, thought you knew ....... " so I stopped questioning myself and started to just ... I don't know if this is the right word but "accept" it more. Quite honestly it was a peace of mind. (vs. thinking I was losing my mind)

Now - it seems to be 'known" and all good.
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

OMG will you be my best friend? I love ghosts and hauntings and things like that. I have some crazy arse stories I could tell but another day... =) Anyway, Since I am a mother of two, I don't have a lot of spare time but love to read and also love to hang out with my b/f doing nothing but snuggling. Not much time for that anymore but do as often as I can. I also like to ride motorcycles, on and off road, 4-wheelers, boating, used to ski but now i'm too fat to get out of the water ha ha! And camping and canoe trips. MY FAV!! I love summer, water, jet skis... i'm totally an outdoor person but don't do much of it anymore because of my size. I'm afraid of what people think when they see me coming down the beach.... I know I shouldn't be but I am.

07/05 - 219 (yeah!)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast