To the Holier Than Thou people
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Silver Phenster

Wow. This has happened on every single message board I have ever encountered. We had one girl on this site I was on who was LOVED by seriously, everyone. I even "liked' her (as much as you can like someone you've never met) and she was always posting pictures, helping people out, etc. This went on for THREE YEARS, no one knew for THREE YEARS until a new member joined who was supposedly a stripper, etc (all kinds of weird junk).

Well finally the girl slipped up, and posted something her one "character" was supposed to post under the opposite character's name. WTF. Everyone was pissed, and it was creepy. Someone had devoted THREE plus years of their life faking who they were completely. Needless to say WHO THE HELL HAS THE TIME? I really don't get it. It's really, really, disturbing mostly.

I wouldn't take what was said to heart, but the recurring actions. That's just psychotic.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Quote Originally Posted by RhondaB View Post
    Yeah, that's what I've been doing. I can't believe this. He really had me fooled for sure. Very sad that anyone would have to stoop so low as to down others to make themself feel better. Sad
    Don't feel like the Lone Ranger....he had me fooled too. He was nice to me the first couple days I came here and now I read about this. WTF!!!!!!!
    07/21/10 - 247 lbs
    06-14-2010 - 256Lbs
    1st doc visit 06-17-10: 253
    MiniGoal: By August 21, 12 more pounds
    1 month goal: 235 by August 21

Quote Originally Posted by Misty2262 View Post
    Great googly moogly!

I leave for a week because I want to inhale my house, and come back and the whole place has lost their noodle! I have no clue what's going on, but I suppose I have tons of reading to catch up on. (by the way, I used a comma or two) but believe me........I AM REAL! lmao

Yay, Kathie!! You're back! I missed you muchly! I've been gone all weeknd and all this went down!

I have to be honest...I thought rick was kinda weird at the beginning anyway. I always had a weird vibe from him. I just tried to chalk it up to being big, lonely and fat (hence...aloneNfat...haha). Anyone ever noticed that he would never show pictures? He always had some excuse as to why. Or in chat when we'd all be perverted...and his pervertedness would come out? Yeah...that kinda freaked me out.

Anyway..I gotta finish catching up and soooo glad you're back kathie!

Bronze Phenster

Wow, I'm not sure what to say. I'm fairly new here and enjoyed Rick's input because he seemed like a nice guy that knew alot about phen and weight loss. And I felt bad for him because of some people saying bad things. I couldn't imagine why they would say hurtful things like that. But if all this is true, that is so sad. I'm gonna have to read through some other posts now. Stuff like that only happens in movies, ya know? I'm a bit shocked.
    Wow, just wow.

Oh and when I click on the link from an earlier post about another thread, it says there isn't one found.

i remember reading the post about rick and aloneNfat meeting up and the whole time everyone was congratulating them i was thinking "i wonder what his wife would think?" i would be one pissed off ***** if i was laying up in a nursing home while my husband was frolicking around town making stuffed bears with some woman and her kid from the internet!

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

Great googly moogly!

I leave for a week because I want to inhale my house, and come back and the whole place has lost their noodle! I have no clue what's going on, but I suppose I have tons of reading to catch up on. (by the way, I used a comma or two) but believe me........I AM REAL! lmao

SW 289 2/27/2008 Sz 28
    229 8/07/2008 Sz 16/18

2/27/2008 - Began Phen -size 28

3/2008 - size 24

9/2008 - size 18

I would first just like to say that being new here, I have not come into contact with ANYONE who claimed to be holier than thou. Nor did anyone make me feel that they thought they were. I have truly gained some great insightful knowledge from all of you including rick, elise, or whoever. All I can say is that I love this site and no one nor a group of the same one, will run me off. I'm hoping to start phen soon (as soon as i can find a doc to give it to me, thanks btw to my STL buddy for giving me some numbers) and plan to make this site part of my every day life along with my food journal. 225 now but baby wait till you see me at 145!!
    Get thin and God Bless! Gina

I swear I'm trapped in that body somewhere!

07/01 - 225 (first day on phen)
    07/05 - 219 (yeah!)
    07/14 - 215.5 (so close to 10 I can taste it!!)

OMG!! You never know what kind of people are out there. IT sounds like Rick has a personality disorder. Go back and read his post. He talks a lot to the other people he has made up. Very strange and scarry.
    Im glad someone picked up on it.
    url=http://www.extrapounds.com/] [/url]

Vacation last year

SW- 193 ibs 4/28/08
    CW- 184 ibs 5/05/08
    CW- 181 ibs 5/12/08
    CW- 177 ibs 5/19/08
    CW- 173 ibs 6/02/08
    CW- 169 ibs 6/10/08
    CW- 168 ibs 6/24/08 (VACATION)
    CW- 158 ibs 8/11/08
    CW- 158 ibs 9/16/09 (STARTING AGAIN)

Quote Originally Posted by hope2win View Post
    Bronzy - OMG, OMG, OMG!

I just read through AloneNFat's threads and wow....this speaks for itself.

"I told Leigh when we first talked about this to bring someone with her when we met,I also suggested we meet at a local public place,this way she could be sure I was not trying anything bad,my point being that we never know who is on the other end of the of the internet connection."

That is one of the replies that A&F/RickC posted on that thread about meeting a Phen Pal or somethingl ike that! That last sentence FREAKS me out! Yes, we all understand that weirdos lurk on the internet, but he obviously realizes that he is one of them and was kind of admitting to it without anyone knowing. PUKE!!!!!!!
    I read through some of the old threads too... apparently Elise may be another alias. I had missed the thread that Nikki posted about getting hate mail from that person but after reading the copy and paste she added from the PM that Elise sent, that is apparent with the same style of writing! I am just STUNNED to say the least... it truly is sad and I can't believe that ppl do these things!!

Re-started Phen 7/16/11
    (after gaining nearly all back in the last several months of stress - had kept it off for over two years)
    SW: 229.4 lbs at 5'11"
    221.1 on 7/23/11 @ one week!!

PREVIOUSLY:
    I'M IN ONEDERLAND!!!
    Started Phen 5/24/08
    SW: 231 lbs at 5'11"
    214 lbs on 6/23/08 @ one month follow up Dr. visit
    204 lbs on 7/29/08 @ two month follow up Dr. visit
    197 lbs on 08/15/2008
    190 lbs at end of 3 month Dr. approved diet
    TOTAL LOSS: 41 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BronzyBella View Post
    lmao...Rick is ghetto lol....love it!
    The link won't open for me.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Bronzy - OMG, OMG, OMG!

I just read through AloneNFat's threads and wow....this speaks for itself.

"I told Leigh when we first talked about this to bring someone with her when we met,I also suggested we meet at a local public place,this way she could be sure I was not trying anything bad,my point being that we never know who is on the other end of the of the internet connection."

That is one of the replies that A&F/RickC posted on that thread about meeting a Phen Pal or somethingl ike that! That last sentence FREAKS me out! Yes, we all understand that weirdos lurk on the internet, but he obviously realizes that he is one of them and was kind of admitting to it without anyone knowing. PUKE!!!!!!!

Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality.

~Started Phen March 5, 2008~

BronzyBella

Quote Originally Posted by Vik28 View Post
    HOT GHETTO MESS! Good observation, girls. I can't blve this! Someone has too much time on their hands....
    lmao...Rick is ghetto lol....love it!

Silver Phenster

HOT GHETTO MESS! Good observation, girls. I can't blve this! Someone has too much time on their hands....
    TRYING TO DO BIG THANGS NOW!

BronzyBella

Yep is is sad. Ladies did you read any of AloneNFat's threads that she started. Here is the link https://www.phentermine.com/forum/se...earchid=181893. You defnintely have to read the one called "If depression makes you fat....". Rick has a sick mind!

Yeah, that's what I've been doing. I can't believe this. He really had me fooled for sure. Very sad that anyone would have to stoop so low as to down others to make themself feel better. Sad
    The whole situation is very sad, and the fact that innocent people got hurt makes it that much worse.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

I'm in ONEDERLAAAAANNNDDD!!

Use myspace all day long lol. Add me if you would like to chat

http://www.myspace.com/rhondascanlon

OMG. I'm not on during the weekends, only at work through the week. I get on here this morning, (a crappy Monday morning) and see this? I thought Rick was such a sweet guy. Please tell me there is some mistake in this? WHY would anyone do something so cruel???
    Go back and read previous post and see what you think!
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

OMG. I'm not on during the weekends, only at work through the week. I get on here this morning, (a crappy Monday morning) and see this? I thought Rick was such a sweet guy. Please tell me there is some mistake in this? WHY would anyone do something so cruel???
    I'm in ONEDERLAAAAANNNDDD!!

Use myspace all day long lol. Add me if you would like to chat

http://www.myspace.com/rhondascanlon

Reading this gave me the heebie jeebies!

Looking at AloneNFat's avatar is depressing to look at. I thought it was strange that a single mother would travel to meet someone she just met on a public forum. Oh well, Rick did say he didn't get out much, so creating these stories & other personalities must pass the time away. It just ****s that he included this forum in his twisted world.

Height 5'7
    SW - 178 (2-20-08)
    GW- 155
    Lost 16.4 lbs in 6 weeks on phen
    Lost additonal 9.6 after phen from 4-9-08 to 6-20-08
    Below goal & size 8 in most things 6-20-08

DESPERATELY TRYING TO MAINTAIN!

LIFE AFTER PHEN CHALLENGE

[[/url]

may be rick is just going through some things, and needs some attention, lol i guess.
    Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil say "oh sh%t! that B%tch is up!

Ok, this is just CRAZY!! I'm just in shock over this whole incident. I miss so much when I work my long weekends........darnit!!

Thumbs down

Okay, double and triple identity scammers belong in a gamers forum or a Star Trek convention. I never would have expected that on this site because we're all just here to drop some pounds and support each other, not create false realities and fool people that have only ever had good intentions. We're apparently all just pauns in Rick's little game... if that's his real name.
    SW: 307 LBS 9/16/10.
    In 2008 I lost 91 pounds, but I've gained it all back... so here I am, at square one, but not for long.

OMG!!

This seriously reminds me of being back in high school all over again!! There's no need to lie and make up things! After all, THIS IS THE INTERNET!!! . And to think I tried to give Rick/a&f/whoever else "he's" masquerading as the benefit of the doubt. This sorta ish is the reason I stopped messing with myspace!
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

BronzyBella

Yep....i noticed that too. He is crazy!

AWWWW SNAP!!!!!

Have you also noticed that "AlonenFat" only comes out when Rick is being 'picked' on???? And is involved in a lot of the drama that IS on this board????

hmmmmm
    Height= 5'8"
    SW = 259 1/24/08
    CW 2/21/08 = 238 Lost 20 lbs
    CW 3/20/08 = 234 total 24 lbs went off phen
    CW 4/18/08 = 221 toal 33 lbs *reached mini goal
    CW 6/9/08 = TOM & Vacation.... 231 dang it- But it was fun
    CW 7/1/08 = 222
    CW 8/5/08 = 215 -Down 45lbs WOOT WOOT!!!!

Next Mini Goal = 210

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast