To the Holier Than Thou people - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Photos
    View albums

Bump.................

Me at my highest weight beside me now!

4/18/08- Met my first Mini Goal!! Weighed in at 274.5.
    5/21/08- Met second Mini Goal! Weighed in at 259.5.

1st Mini Goal- 275
    2nd Mini Goal- 260
    3rd Mini Goal- 245

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Wowza.....Oh i have some reading to do!
    Working to be the HOT MOMMA I really am!

HW: 190
    OW: 185 (on my own)
    Stated Phen 5/29
    CW: 178 (with Phen) 6/3
    6/5 175
    6/7 174
    6/9 173.5
    6/10 173
    6/11 173 (TOM)
    6/15 171
    6/17 170 (20 lbs gone!!!)
    6/19 169
    6/24 170 (no exercise or poop)
    6/25 168
    6/28 168
    6/30 165
    7/24 161

GW: 145

Photos
    View albums

Well you don't have to be a handwriting analyst to see that that writing style is unique and indeed similar...scary stuff...i think ricks' medication is making him loopy because he sounds almost incoherent.....
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by BronzyBella View Post
    OHHHH SHYYYYT......Busted! Now for people who are unclear, here is a copy of one of RICK'S postings"

No one needs to defend me because I didnt do anything,saying that came from my pc is just false bullcrap,I can see someone has filled your head with lies Mom and thats ok if you want to believe it I cant stop you,I never said you were mean to me,you have always helped me.

I myself have had enough of this think what you what I cant stop you,I just will not be here to be mocked any longer,take care.

Notice all the commas instead of periods being used (as JamiE pointed out) Wow Rick...that is soooo sad of you to do this. How miserable do you have to be to do this to people. Get a f*ckin life. You must not have sh*t else to do but sit here and fake being a "good guy" then fake being multiple people. Seriously at your REALLY unhealthy weight you need to be walking and concentrating on getting better. Or even hanging out with your wife (if she's real).

On top of that I can't believe that you faked you and Alone N Fat meeting. I'm just thinking of the post "A&F" posted saying how much of a great time she had with you. I actually feel bad for you. You wish you had a heart of goal but you have a heart of sh*t. I will pray for you though, because someone like you must being going down one of the worst paths in life. Are you really that lonely that you need to make up different people for you to be. You have been the multiple people on this site being so mean to everyone. Soooooo sad. Just thinking about you is making me depressed! You can sit here and deny all you want still....but you know deep down, you are wrong for what you did and are doing. If you don't then God, honestly, will teach you a lesson....and would hate to be the person standing next to you when he does.

btw---yes I am a Christian and I just cursed you out! I'm imperfect but you won't dare catch me putting on multiple personalites to bring people down.
    This is the e-mail from elise,rick,aloneandfat
    you really think you look good in those pictures,you fit in well with nikki and
    scat lol,funny how you say you a god fearing woman but when it comes down to
    it,you no better than scat bad mouthing people just cause she is from ny,she
    thinks it ok to be rude,her dad needs to die to teach her a leeson just like
    rickc dad died too,rick c not bad mouth people now lol some friend you have god
    lady.

this is a direct copy of the e-mail that started this whole mess everyone please notice the writing style....as in run on sentences divided by commas ........just and observation again. I already have legit proof.Thought you guys may want to examine this also....this is from Elisekewo AKA Rick, AKA aloneandfat.I see others have noticed the same...so senseless
    ]before 220-225
    now 141
    'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

BronzyBella

Quote Originally Posted by JamieE View Post
    Oh good grief Rick, give it up! You arent fooling anyone by signing in under a different name. You are the only one I know who uses commas after every other word.
    OHHHH SHYYYYT......Busted! Now for people who are unclear, here is a copy of one of RICK'S postings"

No one needs to defend me because I didnt do anything,saying that came from my pc is just false bullcrap,I can see someone has filled your head with lies Mom and thats ok if you want to believe it I cant stop you,I never said you were mean to me,you have always helped me.

I myself have had enough of this think what you what I cant stop you,I just will not be here to be mocked any longer,take care.

Notice all the commas instead of periods being used (as JamiE pointed out) Wow Rick...that is soooo sad of you to do this. How miserable do you have to be to do this to people. Get a f*ckin life. You must not have sh*t else to do but sit here and fake being a "good guy" then fake being multiple people. Seriously at your REALLY unhealthy weight you need to be walking and concentrating on getting better. Or even hanging out with your wife (if she's real).

On top of that I can't believe that you faked you and Alone N Fat meeting. I'm just thinking of the post "A&F" posted saying how much of a great time she had with you. I actually feel bad for you. You wish you had a heart of goal but you have a heart of sh*t. I will pray for you though, because someone like you must being going down one of the worst paths in life. Are you really that lonely that you need to make up different people for you to be. You have been the multiple people on this site being so mean to everyone. Soooooo sad. Just thinking about you is making me depressed! You can sit here and deny all you want still....but you know deep down, you are wrong for what you did and are doing. If you don't then God, honestly, will teach you a lesson....and would hate to be the person standing next to you when he does.

btw---yes I am a Christian and I just cursed you out! I'm imperfect but you won't dare catch me putting on multiple personalites to bring people down.

Photos
    View albums

yes , commas after every sentence.....not very common way of writing is it? Forget the religious debate y'all, look who just got OUTED....

Ever see the movie psycho when the guy thinks he's his mother?
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Photos
    View albums

since when did this turn into a religion debate? i would have to disagree that atheist means ignorant. the phrase "god, please protect me from your followers" is seeming pretty relevant right now.

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by JamieE View Post
    Oh good grief Rick, give it up! You arent fooling anyone by signing in under a different name. You are the only one I know who uses commas after every other word.
    Hmmmm......I have wondered about this for a long time. It is all starting to make perfect sense! Truly not fooling anyone, some people are just to nice to call you out

Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality.

~Started Phen March 5, 2008~

Photos
    View albums

Me at my highest weight beside me now!

4/18/08- Met my first Mini Goal!! Weighed in at 274.5.
    5/21/08- Met second Mini Goal! Weighed in at 259.5.

1st Mini Goal- 275
    2nd Mini Goal- 260
    3rd Mini Goal- 245

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki finn View Post
    LOL.... What the hoohaa is going on? Isn't this going beyoned repetitive
    ???
    Are you reading my thoughts Nikki?!! I'm trying to catch up... but I am too new to all of this, I guess.

Re-started Phen 7/16/11
    (after gaining nearly all back in the last several months of stress - had kept it off for over two years)
    SW: 229.4 lbs at 5'11"
    221.1 on 7/23/11 @ one week!!

PREVIOUSLY:
    I'M IN ONEDERLAND!!!
    Started Phen 5/24/08
    SW: 231 lbs at 5'11"
    214 lbs on 6/23/08 @ one month follow up Dr. visit
    204 lbs on 7/29/08 @ two month follow up Dr. visit
    197 lbs on 08/15/2008
    190 lbs at end of 3 month Dr. approved diet
    TOTAL LOSS: 41 lbs.

Photos
    View albums

crap, I been gone too long! I need to catch up on this soap opera!
    My highest weight ever-250-and that was before kids!
    Started Phen on March 2, 2008
    SW- 233.5
    3/08-229.2
    3/15-225.6
    3/22-225.7 (TOM)
    3/29-222.0
    4/26-221
    5/10-218.2 finally below pre-pregnancy weight!
    5/24-219
    6/21-218
    6/28-217
    8/16-215
    9/26-214
    10/22-212
    11/8- 211

Photos
    View albums

LOL.... What the hoohaa is going on? Isn't this going beyoned repetitive
    ???
    Nikki - Looking to divorce BOB...lol, my BIG OL' BELLY!

2/05/08 - 252 lbs (the evil truth)
    6/28/08 - 202 ON MY OWN!!!- Life after Phen

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz7277 View Post
    I'm athiest. And I am better than you. Just so you know. Everyone else however, is welcome to come to this positive environment. You, Rick, can kiss my white pale buttocks.
    You sure better at running you're mouth I will say that for you,athiest just means ignorant person and in you're case I do agree,and if you are better than I am does not bother me,I am secure in who I am.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I'm athiest. And I am better than you. Just so you know. Everyone else however, is welcome to come to this positive environment. You, Rick, can kiss my white pale buttocks.
    "Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps, if we never veered off course, we wouldn’t fall in love or have babies or be who we are."
    Michael Patrick King, Sex and the City, I Heart NY, 2002

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Default To the Holier Than Thou people

I really hope you all are proud of yourselves,does you're post counts and join date really make you any better than anyone else,I am so glad I am to busy with my work to get caught up in such petty doings,i wish everyone well in their weight loss,I hope you find the support you need here,but if you're not in the circle of holier's I would not count on much support here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2