Update

Thread: Update

Photos
    View albums

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz7277 View Post
    Hey all...I'm checking in....I've been off of phen for over a month now and gained 4lbs, no biggie though because I'm PMSing and last week I was at a 3lb loss....so I'm not stressed. Tomorrow I'm implementing a new workout schedule and using alot more weight lifting. So wish me luck. Here is an updated pic of me (sorry I can't take pics of myself and smile at the same time, I'm slow).......taken last week.

Can I just say you look amazing! You are so gorgeous. Your comments are truly inspiring.
    Now, small bit of advise which I know you already know but as a reminder, muscle weighs more than fat. Measure in inches not lbs if you are upping the weights. I use a bowflex to work out and have been stuck at 225 for 3 mths but my inches are dropping. slowly but dropping... i'm ready to start phen and get over my hump!
    Love Hugs and Prayers (LHP's for later reference.)
    Get thin and God Bless! Gina

I swear I'm trapped in that body somewhere!

07/01 - 225 (first day on phen)
    07/05 - 219 (yeah!)
    07/14 - 215.5 (so close to 10 I can taste it!!)

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Default MMM...BEER

We all got dressed up. But not crazy. I wore heals. I've been trying to embrace my new body a bit more this summer. I went and bought a new jean skirt and a cute tank top to go with it and then these plaid wedges to go with it with a bow on the toe. I have a tattoo on my foot so it really showed it off. So other than that, I have another beach day planned with my girls and I discovered the joy of "the world of beer" a bar here in the tampa area....blueberry beer. Seriously, I need to work out just so I can drink more of that good stuff. Can't wait to report out our gym success tomorrow.
    I have had the blueberry beer..OMG soooo good

Photos
    View albums

WOW!! You are quite a beauty. It's good to see you back again.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Honestly, just working my tail off to be set this fall and set for Christmas. I really hate the politics of my new position BUT it pays the bills and thensome. So I do it. Other than that, NOT exercising...which I regret, but its been so hot and humid so I needed a little break. But Scat has be motivated to get cranking tomorrow at the gym. Can't wait really.
    I'm so on the downside of Christmas in regards to shopping, just a few misc. things. I love doing this, I enjoy the entire so much more.

No running for you?

So you are going to the gym tomorrow - I have to ask you this

Do you wear underwear when you work out? LOL :X
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

BronzyBella

I've never seen a close up pic of you. You are beautiful!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Honestly, just working my tail off to be set this fall and set for Christmas. I really hate the politics of my new position BUT it pays the bills and thensome. So I do it. Other than that, NOT exercising...which I regret, but its been so hot and humid so I needed a little break. But Scat has be motivated to get cranking tomorrow at the gym. Can't wait really.
    "Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps, if we never veered off course, we wouldn’t fall in love or have babies or be who we are."
    Michael Patrick King, Sex and the City, I Heart NY, 2002

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

SO WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???????????????????????

I just half a s s e d quoted you the other day.

You've always been thought of!
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Photos
    View albums

I was wondering where you've been. Glad you checked in! Hope things continue to go well for ya!
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Tina Bean...is that a 6 pack I see on that belly of yours! You are an inspiration! xo
    "Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps, if we never veered off course, we wouldn’t fall in love or have babies or be who we are."

Photos
    View albums

Smile

Wow!

It is great to see your face again. You look so good! Happy to hear that you are staying on track.

Take care. Stop by more often.

Tina

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

We all got dressed up. But not crazy. I wore heals. I've been trying to embrace my new body a bit more this summer. I went and bought a new jean skirt and a cute tank top to go with it and then these plaid wedges to go with it with a bow on the toe. I have a tattoo on my foot so it really showed it off. So other than that, I have another beach day planned with my girls and I discovered the joy of "the world of beer" a bar here in the tampa area....blueberry beer. Seriously, I need to work out just so I can drink more of that good stuff. Can't wait to report out our gym success tomorrow.

Photos
    View albums

Yes, I can't say that I love every episode either..and i find Miranda to be repulsive..when I saw that scene of her and steve having sex I wanted to vomit..she's gross and needs to get her teeth done.....Big didn't do anything for me either.....I never wanted to jump his bones....

We had a whole row of seats, there were so many of us, it was great...alot of my friends wore super high heels to see the movie....of course I didn't cause i just imagined myself falling and popcorn flying everywhere......
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

NO! You all look amazing. You're gaining on me (in the positive sense)....looks like its time for Heather to kick it up a notch!

Photos
    View albums

AWWW... I was wondering how you are doing!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!!
    Keep it up!! Miss hearing from ya!!!!!
    Height= 5'8"
    SW = 259 1/24/08
    CW 2/21/08 = 238 Lost 20 lbs
    CW 3/20/08 = 234 total 24 lbs went off phen
    CW 4/18/08 = 221 toal 33 lbs *reached mini goal
    CW 6/9/08 = TOM & Vacation.... 231 dang it- But it was fun
    CW 7/1/08 = 222
    CW 8/5/08 = 215 -Down 45lbs WOOT WOOT!!!!

Next Mini Goal = 210

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    I see your pic,,you look beautiful! You have peaches and cream complexion.....

Yes, I saw the movie...I was a big fan of the show....I totally love New York and I love fashion so that show and movie rocked for me.........
    I have to say, there were some episodes I loved and others I could go without. I went out for margaritas with my girls and then we went to the movie. Perfect night. Loved it.

Photos
    View albums

YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL BLITZ!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GLAD YOUR BACK!!!

2/10/08 - 3/08/08** -19 (Month 1 on Phen)
    3/15/08 - 4/05/08** -31 (Month 2 on Phen)
    4/12/08 - 5/03/08** -35 (Month 3 on Phen)
    5/10/08 - 5/31/08** -45 (Month 4 on Phen)
    6/07/08 - 6/28/08** -49 (Month 5 NO Phen)
    7/12/08- 7/26/08 ** -58 (Month 6 on Phen)

month 5 results
    1st mini goal=215 met
    2nd mini goal=200 met
    3rd mini goal=185 met
    4th mini goal= 170

Photos
    View albums

I see your pic,,you look beautiful! You have peaches and cream complexion.....

Yes, I saw the movie...I was a big fan of the show....I totally love New York and I love fashion so that show and movie rocked for me.........
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    weightlifting is so underrated.......i can't wait to start lifting again, I just have to be careful with my shoulder....

You are going to do great Blitz, you are so determined....and you're an awesome nurse too! You don't do anything half butt!
    I wish I could get my damn pic to update for you all....damn I'm frustrated. Hey, did you see sex in the city...LOVED IT.....let me know how you do tomorrow......I'll post also to let you know how I'm doing.

Photos
    View albums

weightlifting is so underrated.......i can't wait to start lifting again, I just have to be careful with my shoulder....

You are going to do great Blitz, you are so determined....and you're an awesome nurse too! You don't do anything half butt!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Update

Hey all...I'm checking in....I've been off of phen for over a month now and gained 4lbs, no biggie though because I'm PMSing and last week I was at a 3lb loss....so I'm not stressed. Tomorrow I'm implementing a new workout schedule and using alot more weight lifting. So wish me luck. Here is an updated pic of me (sorry I can't take pics of myself and smile at the same time, I'm slow).......taken last week.