Phen Rage - in check
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Cmarie123 View Post
    HOW did I miss this thread when it was originally posted?!

Just a guess but you were probably using your calculator to figure what your new UP'd goal weight was going to be ...

That is HILARIOUS! It is so true to the majority of customer service people these days. It is sad, really. So, do you still shop at Kohls? Did you ever get any follow up from that guy?
    Noooo follow up, they didn't have my name or number for that matter, but heavens yes I still shop at Kohls. Love that store. Ignorant people don't detour me, they amuze me.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

HOW did I miss this thread when it was originally posted?! That is HILARIOUS! It is so true to the majority of customer service people these days. It is sad, really. So, do you still shop at Kohls? Did you ever get any follow up from that guy?
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

That is just TOO funny! I love it! It sounds like something my husband would do, he is so blunt with people (and he does not take Phen!), but if someone makes him mad, he lets them know it! Of course, it always makes him mad if we are somewhere where there are immigrants illegal or otherwise, and they are going on talking in their native language, we both just want to say, "hey, you are in America, speak English!" (Hope I don't offend anyone with that!) I guess people even though they speak English are STILL idiots though, huh? Pretty sad!

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by craftymomma View Post
    Phen Rage? No momma, if you had Phen Rage that "clerk" would have been ripped a NEW one, esp when the "b" word came outta her mouth. I haven't had Phen Rage in awhile but I have had TOM rage and so a few ppl have gotten a cussin from me the past two days! haha

I think you handled it very well!

You know I thought of you as I stood there ... WWCD What Would Crafty Do? lol

Name calling doesn't bother me in the slightest. Actually I always feel bad for someone that stoops like that / tasteless. However with this gal it was probably the norm.
    ::: shrug :::
    what did tick me off was when she accused me of stealing, THAT & her over all ignorance got me fired up.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Photos
    View albums

Phen Rage? No momma, if you had Phen Rage that "clerk" would have been ripped a NEW one, esp when the "b" word came outta her mouth. I haven't had Phen Rage in awhile but I have had TOM rage and so a few ppl have gotten a cussin from me the past two days! haha

I think you handled it very well!

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Jalen&Kaden'sMom View Post
    Hil-freakin'-lar-i-ous! I so engulfed in that story that although I've never been to Kohl's or Tennessee, I felt like I was there standing behind Raquel saying "YEAH! What she said!" One of my MAJOR pet peeves is poor customer service. You were awesome! Honey, I would have tried my best to shove her in my Phen pill bottle! LOL!
    LOL shove her in your phen bottle .... too funny!

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by stilltryin08 View Post
    I couldnt have said it better! I would have been LIVID by the time the "man" came to straighten it out.... BUT KUDOS to you for being SO honest and trying to return something that you didnt pay for and not get a credit/refund....I am IMPRESSED. In society today that doesnt happen much, sadly!
    Ohhhh m'dear ... always.

& oddly it happens more than it should.

I asked a cashier to take off 2 decorative pumpkins one time when I realized it was a per pound price vs. an each - she did.. I didn't notice till I was unbagging at home they weren't taken back - I knew she deducted them I saw her do it, (and it was right on receipt)
    Back they went.

I've had hallmark cards in my purse before (so they wouldn't get bent while shopping etc) and didn't pay for them ... back I went, cards and money in hand.

At a drive through window I gave a clerk a 10, she gave me change for a 20. I told her of the situation and she INSISTED I gave her a 20 and she gave me the right change. I was young and rude at the time .. made some remark to her (that I wish I could go back in time and take back) but drove away to park, went in ... got the manager and explained what happened. Hello, he took the persons cash drawer right then .. and took care of it .. and took the money back too! LOL

We currently have 400 yes, 4 HUNDRED dollars in our checking acct. that is not ours. I balance to the penny every month. I called the bank the second I found these $. They thanked me, assured me it would be taken care of.
    2nd month ... no change, I call again .... added "so & so assured me it would be taken care of" again .. nothing.
    3rd month ... I go in. My husband and the branch manager both volunteer with special olympics .. so we know her. I'm like "Got a minute?"
    Explain the situation ... she is awesome, over the top professional we love her, so I totally leave it in her capable hands. She calls me later, "still can't find it, but I'll keep looking and take care of this for you"
    To this day we still have 400 freakin dollars they will not take back. And you can bet your bottom dollar I'm not spending it.

and that is just to name a few ............................ whew

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hil-freakin'-lar-i-ous! I so engulfed in that story that although I've never been to Kohl's or Tennessee, I felt like I was there standing behind Raquel saying "YEAH! What she said!" One of my MAJOR pet peeves is poor customer service. You were awesome! Honey, I would have tried my best to shove her in my Phen pill bottle! LOL!
    SW 183 (7/1/08)
    LW 174 (7/21/08)
    LW 173 (8/8/08)
    LW 172 (8/18/08)
    LW 169 (8/22/08)
    Summer Meltdown Challege GW 165 - did not reach challenge GW on 8/31
    LW 164 (9/5/08)

LW 163 (9/18/08)

GW 153

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I am glad to hear that other people have the rage. I didn't realize that was a side effect, but the other day I totally Blew up at a co-worker. He may be incompetent, but I should not have been the one to yell. It seems I have lost my patience because it has happened a few times. I have been on Phen for almost 2 weeks.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Angela C View Post
    Wow,customer service definitely isn't her calling! That's crazy.You handled it very well!
    I couldnt have said it better! I would have been LIVID by the time the "man" came to straighten it out.... BUT KUDOS to you for being SO honest and trying to return something that you didnt pay for and not get a credit/refund....I am IMPRESSED. In society today that doesnt happen much, sadly!
    7lbs to goal
    "Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"~anonymous

Photos
    View albums

So is it a return or an exchange? uuummm, I'm not following you.

ROTFL!!!! I just shared this with a co-worker that shops at kohl's all the time and she is laughing so hard she is starting to gasp for air!
    Get thin and God Bless! Gina

I swear I'm trapped in that body somewhere!

07/01 - 225 (first day on phen)
    07/05 - 219 (yeah!)
    07/14 - 215.5 (so close to 10 I can taste it!!)

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by sergeantsgirlfriend View Post
    Yeah, the exact reason we don't shop there anymore. The customer service department is horrible.
    Bummer.

I still shop there. As a matter of fact, our town recently (as in last 3 months) just got our 1st Kohls and Target and they are 4 miles from my home.
    I told the husband, I'm never ever moving ... LOL

I never use credit cards (or any other credit for that matter) But I had to get me a Target card just for grins... kinda funny.

I love Kohls, LOVE it! Wack job folk don't bother me ... only entertain me.

Silver Phenster sergeantsgirlfriend's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

Yeah, the exact reason we don't shop there anymore. The customer service department is horrible.

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I HAD to tell a couple of my girlfriends today - they know me so well and it was such a riot talking to them and one even reminded me she had me do her letters of complaint one time - so her point was effective lol

Sadly, I've lost a lot of faith in customer service in general, I don't expect much anymore - and when I actually do get good service it's like "WOW, thank you for your efficiency - I was dreading making this call, you made it easy, omg Thank you for doing your job well - and so on.

I also make sure that I give that person recognition to their superiors. I'm h e l l on wheels when it comes to writing letters.
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Photos
    View albums

The funny thing is that i used to be very pleasant and easy going in stupid customer service mishaps like that but man do i flip too. After having a kid i can't deal with stupidity now adding the phen to the mix.... That is it, I think i would have flipped before you did.

I had a really bad experience with Lenscrafters recently and i went and i went until they gave me new lenses. I had bought my glasses and like 3 weeks later they were discolored and looked like the glare protection was chipping, i went into the store and the manager flat out tells me that it is my fault that the glasses are scratched and it is my problem, and i laughed in his face and said they are supposed to be stratch resistant and i know that since i have owned glasses for 10 years and never ever once in my life even as a child has my glasses looked like this after a year of use. So he proceeds to tell me that maybe somebody scratched them and i told him no since i need them to see and the only 2 places they ever are, are my face or night stand and who would just pick up glasses and scratch them. I got corporates number and called and complained for 1 month they called me like after 3 weeks and told me they would give me the lenses for 100.00 and i was like no you don't get it i will not pay a single dime you will give it to me for free or i will make it my sole mission in life to bad mouth your company that you guys so greatly love to promote on money back guaranteed in 30 days. In the end after flipping out a few times they gave me new lenses but i still will never go back there. Sorry for my own rant but i just wanted to share my idiotsRus story as well.
    But i still think yours tops it

Mother to a one year old active boy

MAY
    2nd- 194 lbs started PHEN
    9th- 188 lbs
    25th- 186 lbs
    JUNE
    13th- 186 lbs
    20th- 182 lbs

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by countryasadirtroad View Post
    I know it was a bad experience for you girl, but that is the best story I've heard in a while! I am SO glad you had the balls to keep going up the chain and tell that guy what happened. And even happier you had the balls to tell that girl off! I can't believe she accused you of stealing clothes when you were doing THEM a favor by bringing them back. What a dumb a** b*****!! You go girl!
    I sooooo agree...sorry had to wipe the tears from my eyes I was laughing sooooo hard!!!! That story is just TOO Great!!!!

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Raquel View Post
    My husband got me right as I walked in ... spewing forth this story. He stood there, raised eyebrow ..

"Bless her stupid heart"

He's classic.

Great line! Great story. Its amazing how stupid people can be isnt it.
    Blessed are those who hunger and thirst, for they are sticking to their diets.

Photos
    View albums

WOW - One of my biggest pet pevs is bad customer service! You didn' t do anything wrong! Rock on woman!

Photos
    View albums

Oh dear Lord Raquel! Seriously, the other customers of that Kohl's should throw you a parade for getting that girl in trouble before hundreds or even thousands more people had to put up with her bad attitude.
    41 down 36 to go!

5/12/08 - 232.5 - Started Phen/lexapro combo
    5/29/08 - 218 -14.5 pounds in 2 weeks
    6/12/08 - 209.5 -8.5 for a total of 23 pounds in the first month!
    7/10/08 - 200 -9.5
    8/07/08 -192 -8
    9/18/08 - 185.5 -6.5
    12/8/08-191 +5.5

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default We are so alike

Quote Originally Posted by andreasamar View Post
    Hi,

Oh too funny. Before my days as in personnel i was a customer service manager for Nordstrom...

I expect competency when im dealing with people...how you held it together i dont know.

i once tried to return some stuff to Macys w/o my receipt. They chick told me i could be a shoplifter. I kept trying to tell her it was on my Macys card. she didnt get it. Thank God the store manager did...but that was only after she called security! She actually told me i was the shoplifter type,well dressed with nice jewelry! LOL

Gotta love the uneducated, minimum wagers out there. I wanted to grab her and tell her to go back to school!
    I know we are worlds apart - but sometimes I feel like we are living or have experienced the same things SO many times.
    Many times - I read my "tone" in your posts.
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by andreasamar View Post
    Hi,

Oh too funny. Before my days as in personnel i was a customer service manager for Nordstrom...

I expect competency when im dealing with people...how you held it together i dont know.

i once tried to return some stuff to Macys w/o my receipt. They chick told me i could be a shoplifter. I kept trying to tell her it was on my Macys card. she didnt get it. Thank God the store manager did...but that was only after she called security! She actually told me i was the shoplifter type,well dressed with nice jewelry! LOL

Gotta love the uneducated, minimum wagers out there. I wanted to grab and tell her to go back to school!
    First off, I want to say I loved this story!! Props to you raquel!

Andrea...I used to work at Macy's. Well I worked at Famous Barr and then it changed to macy's. I was there for almost 5 years while I went to college. That person you dealt with at Macy's was retarded. She should never have said something like that until she checked for your purchase on your macy's card. Well actually she should never have said anything like being a shoplifter to you. She should have done all that discreetly and called security. I hardly ever called security on anyone that I thought was shop lifting material. I worked in the shoe department and didn't have many probs with that. Okay I am just babbling, lol. I'm gonna shut up, lol!

Photos
    View albums

LMAO... I am sorry. But I really got a kick outta this. I know that this did not make you feel good, so I am sorry that it happened. LOL... I still can't stop snickering though.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Raquel View Post

"Bless her stupid heart"

I am going to steal that line!!!!! LMAO!!!!!

... that way you can use 'Verbal Vomit"

:nosh:
    Height= 5'8"
    SW = 259 1/24/08
    CW 2/21/08 = 238 Lost 20 lbs
    CW 3/20/08 = 234 total 24 lbs went off phen
    CW 4/18/08 = 221 toal 33 lbs *reached mini goal
    CW 6/9/08 = TOM & Vacation.... 231 dang it- But it was fun
    CW 7/1/08 = 222
    CW 8/5/08 = 215 -Down 45lbs WOOT WOOT!!!!

Next Mini Goal = 210

amckevly

Wow! I dont think you should be embarrassed at all! You handle it a lot better than I would have!

Photos
    View albums

Now this is priceless! Love it!

I'm pretty witty & quick on my feet, but I know that I could never have come up with the awesome replies that you did. As a HR Specialist, I cringe at some of the customer service skills I come into contact with.

Height 5'7
    SW - 178 (2-20-08)
    GW- 155
    Lost 16.4 lbs in 6 weeks on phen
    Lost additonal 9.6 after phen from 4-9-08 to 6-20-08
    Below goal & size 8 in most things 6-20-08

DESPERATELY TRYING TO MAINTAIN!

LIFE AFTER PHEN CHALLENGE

[[/url]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast