I need to share... and you should too!!
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I would snack away my cals. i'd have 24 cals per day and I'd go over with snacks. Now I just eat 3 meals with lots of veggies b/c I don't want much.
    Working to be the HOT MOMMA I really am!

HW: 190
    OW: 185 (on my own)
    Stated Phen 5/29
    CW: 178 (with Phen) 6/3
    6/5 175
    6/7 174
    6/9 173.5
    6/10 173
    6/11 173 (TOM)
    6/15 171
    6/17 170 (20 lbs gone!!!)
    6/19 169
    6/24 170 (no exercise or poop)
    6/25 168
    6/28 168
    6/30 165
    7/24 161

GW: 145

2. Advertising
    advertising

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

There is not enough space for me to type out my way of eating before Phen.
    a LOT of bad stuff

NOW

I'm making better choices every day. Trying to eat whole foods as much as possible.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Photos
    View albums

I remember!!! like you Country, I would eat a sausage egg and cheese biscuit from Bojangles, lunch I would endulge in a Big Mac from Mickey D's, Dinner, fried chicken, mac and cheese, Sweet Tea.....I was brainwashed I thought I was eating better than what I observed others eating, boy was I naive... I love FRIES and chili cheese fries from Krystal's

Lately, I have been really proud to say that I eat to live. Breakfast turkey sausage, oatmeal, and water. Peanuts for snack or fruit, lunch a small salad and maybe baked potatoe, Dinner beans,veggies,fruits. Only whole wheat, no sugars, limited fried food, I love fried chicken salads!!! But I have seen a tremendous change in my portions....It has become a way of life....I realize that I can no longer eat what was killing me!!
    SW-268 (5-16-08)
    (5-26) 263
    (8-11) 234

1st MINI GOAL=========>230

Photos
    View albums

I...... I ....I ...... cant remember what my life was like food wise before finding the right foods..... i do recall cheese fries..... lots of them.... and chocolate .....mmmm.... bad chocolate.
    Nikki - Looking to divorce BOB...lol, my BIG OL' BELLY!

2/05/08 - 252 lbs (the evil truth)
    6/28/08 - 202 ON MY OWN!!!- Life after Phen

Photos
    View albums

Eeeek, I can't post my daily food intake, because it's not always good. Today was a bad day, but I did a lot of walking.

Oh, by the way....I AM PROUD OF YOU!!!!!
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

Photos
    View albums

Let's see,

BEFORE: I wouldn't eat brkfst, if I did it was Shredded Wheat (luv that stuff)... then lunch would be something like 2 lean pockets, some chips.... dinner would be pizza or lasagna or spaghetti or once and a while some chicken with sweet potatoes & greens... but i would eat the chicken or even store baked encore meals...!! LOL... Then night time kicked in and BRING ON THE ice cream, the cake, the cookies, the alcohol....
    In a nut shell, lots of carbs!!! LOL

NOW
    Protein shake for brkfst with 2 egg whites....
    10 am is a granola bar
    lunch during the week is chicken breast with a huge spinach salad, depending on how hungry I am I will also have an apple....
    2pm, right before I work out I have an apple (if i didn't have one with lunch).. or a banana... then I work out for an hour
    dinner is at 4:30/5pm... and it a light dinner mostly concentrating on lean protein & veggies with 1 serving of carb....
    WAY HEALTHIER THAN BEFORE!!!!

on the weekends I splurge a little since my hubby is home and it's hard to stay on my routine.... I guess I kind of treat my diet like a job... LOL
    Height= 5'8"
    SW = 259 1/24/08
    CW 2/21/08 = 238 Lost 20 lbs
    CW 3/20/08 = 234 total 24 lbs went off phen
    CW 4/18/08 = 221 toal 33 lbs *reached mini goal
    CW 6/9/08 = TOM & Vacation.... 231 dang it- But it was fun
    CW 7/1/08 = 222
    CW 8/5/08 = 215 -Down 45lbs WOOT WOOT!!!!

Next Mini Goal = 210

Photos
    View albums

I would never eat breakfast, which I was told was one of my biggest problems because I would eventually take in more calories over the rest of the day than if I had eaten breakfast. So now, I eat Special K with skim milk and some sort of fruit. I'm only going with what the commercials say, so I guess this is a good choice. I'm still not that fond of breakfast, though.
    5/08 SW-270
    8/7/08 CW 239-Taken off Phen by MD
    9/5/08 CW 230-Life without Phen Challenge

Goals, schmoals. I just come here to talk, and if I lose weight, that's great!

Same place next year? NOT!!!

Gold Phenster countryasadirtroad's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

Default I need to share... and you should too!!

Ok, this isn't anything huge to announce, but I'm proud of myself and wanna tell someone so bad. I tried to tell my family and friends, but they either aren't on a diet or aren't doing well on their diet... which leads to them not wanting to hear about mine. Anyway!!
    Ok, so I've been doing really well on my food choices in the last couple of weeks. Before I realized how bad my eating habits were, I was eating a sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit for bf, chips or fast food for lunch, and usually take out or pasta for dinner. Not to mention I always had atleast one sweet snack a day (usually a candy bar and/or ice cream), and usually ate a snack of some sort before lunch. This has been my norm for years! Now I am eating peanuts or lean turkey or ham slices for bf, lean cuisine or a turkey or ham sandwich on whole grain bread for lunch, and some sort of light dinner. I used to cook 3 eggs, with 3 tbsp of chorizo (a very fatty and calorie filled sausage that you cook into the eggs), 1/2 cup of cheese, and 3 tortillas for a meal. Now I make 3 egg whites, 1 tbsp chorizo (I know it's bad, but I LOVE it, was raised on it), 1 tbsp cheese, and 1 1/2 tortillas. And if I just have to have something sweet, I eat a small bowl of cocoa puffs... made with whole grain.... I don't think they make a Kitkat with whole grain. I still eat the things I love, I just eat them in much healthier portions. I used to think that eating healthy meant you had to eat stuff like lean turkey on whole wheat bread with whatever veggies you like and I couldn't really stand to eat it. Now I eat a lean turkey on white whole grain bread (which has 4x the fiber of reg white bread) with a tsp of reg mayo. Even though the mayo isn't "diet" food, it's something I can live with and even enjoy the sandwich b'c of it. Which is SO much better than giving up eating nasty diet food and binging on McD's!
    Post your before and after daily food intake stories so others can not only be proud of you, but also be motivated by you!!
    210lbs-170lbs 10/01/08 - 3mo of phen & 3mo of just D&E
    208.5 lbs 05/04/10 - Wk 0 (started phen again)

Mini Goal: 170lbs by my Vegas vacation in August

Final Goal: 150lbs