I'm always amazed...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    Wow this is my first day...ya'll scarin' me!
    This was just a rare incident! Don't be scared! WELCOME!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

2. Advertising
    advertising

Wow this is my first day...ya'll scarin' me!

[FONT="Arial Black"]Ultimate Goal: 199
    Mini Goal: 230
    Beyonce by my birthday!

....BUMP....
    1/05/09 169

Bronze Phenster ready2feelgoodagain's Avatar

I guess I have been in a hole! Not only did I know none of this was going on I had never heard of "Rick, alone, etc., etc." before today.

Now grant it I don't post that much but I felt the overwhelming desire to say something and for the life of me all I can come up with is WOW.

What kind of ******* could be so evil as to plop his *** in a forum that is filled with people who obviously have self-esteem issues among others I'm sure, (I know I have plenty of issues) and say such mean things to people who are looking for comfort and support.

I have not had contact with Mom or scat other than in a challenge but just from that I think that mom seems to be a very kind, supportive person and just as a side note mom, you look absolutely amazing in that bikini - do not let anyone tell you different. AND scat it is truely touching how much you love and care for your father; he continues to be in my prayers. I know you don't care what other people think and you shouldn't but I must say that your spunkiness comes shining through in your posts and I find them very entertaining.

It is ashame that people come to this forum for support and got ****ed in by that mans? drama, maybe he should start his own "nuts r us" forum.

Enough said on that. Keep your heads up ladies and keep up the good work!
    240 SW
    216.5 05/16/08 GOAL MET
    220 1st goal (05/16/08)
    219 05/26/08
    215 05/30/08
    213.5 06/09/08
    210.5 06/16/08
    207 06/23/08
    206 06/30/08
    207 07/07/08
    204.5 07/14/08
    190 2nd goal 08/31/08
    140 GW 01/01/09

I will just be so darn happy to see my feet again!

Quote Originally Posted by JustKim View Post
    Ya'll I don't pretend to really know anyone here because I haven't been on here very long. What I do know, is how painful it is to be fat and have health problems. We have been hurt by too many things in life already. Mom, you look amazing! Let's remember why we're here, to support one another and get healthier. The world is cruel enough!

P.S. I haven't checked my personal messages. I may have some nasty, negative stuff on it, but guess what, after being overweight for majority of my life, "Been there, done that". All the mean stuff in the world can't compare to being ridiculed all these years.
    AMEN SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    07/21/10 - 247 lbs
    06-14-2010 - 256Lbs
    1st doc visit 06-17-10: 253
    MiniGoal: By August 21, 12 more pounds
    1 month goal: 235 by August 21

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    That says it all...you have a gift of being able to write things eloquently and to the point.....no wonder you work for the FBI or whatever the heck you do smart lady!! You are beautiful inside and out.
    CIA dear, CIA! But I work with FBI dudes too. Arrogant asses that they are! And your innerds are just as gorgeous as your outerds too my darling!

SW 289 2/27/2008 Sz 28
    229 8/07/2008 Sz 16/18

2/27/2008 - Began Phen -size 28

3/2008 - size 24

9/2008 - size 18

Pa-da-bum!! Enough said!!!
    Height= 5'8"
    SW = 259 1/24/08
    CW 2/21/08 = 238 Lost 20 lbs
    CW 3/20/08 = 234 total 24 lbs went off phen
    CW 4/18/08 = 221 toal 33 lbs *reached mini goal
    CW 6/9/08 = TOM & Vacation.... 231 dang it- But it was fun
    CW 7/1/08 = 222
    CW 8/5/08 = 215 -Down 45lbs WOOT WOOT!!!!

Next Mini Goal = 210

Quote Originally Posted by Misty2262 View Post
    Wow! First of all, to Mom, I'm sorry something like this was said to you, no matter who it came from. This is supposed to be a site for encouragement, not one where if someone isn't getting the attention they deserve, they make alias' up and stir up crap. You are a beautiful, wonderful woman and I, for one, look up to you for that extra umph when I am down because you always have the encouragement needed for me to hop back on my toes, so thank you for that!

Secondly, to my dearest Scat.....I love you wholeheartedly and I know that you are going through a difficul time with papi being ill. The fact that someone has to put you down or talk about you does nothing but make you turn the tables and turn it into positive things, so let them talk. Know that your papi is in my prayers!

And now for the real kicker......

I am so disappointed that someone I genuinely felt sorry for has done this to so many people. I never in my right mind thought that this would have happened, but then again, I'm naive and usually trust that a person I get to know online is genuine. Obviously this isn't the case.

Rick......I'm not sure what has changed in your life since the beginning of May, but since I read a post on here from someone who was asking about taking a break 2 weeks on and 1 week off, responding to her "self medicating seems to be a big trend nowdays", and seeing that every time someone asked for advice on 5HTP or CLA or even anything, you always put them down in some way or responded to my posts with negative comments about being on 5HTP, I've backed off and stopped posting to you nor responded to a post about you. There was also the post about your wife being mad because you wouldn't get the pacemaker and you said she hadn't spoken to you in 3 days. If I remember correctly, Scat was one of the first posters who was encouraging you and telling you to get a 2nd opinion. She also began a thread on Father's Day JUST to let you know that you were in her thoughts, because she was worried about you being upset after SUPPOSEDLY losing your father. Now how in the hell can you blindly ignore that and wish death upon her father?

You should be ashamed of yourself! People adored you...at times I wondered how the hell you always had severe issues but came out smelling like roses when I was dealing with the one year anniversary of my father dying before I had a chance to tell him I forgave him. I had to take a week off of here just to concentrate on not having a nervous breakdown or posting something negative to others because I was in a horrible feel sorry for myself mood. You just hopped right back into the swing of things and were there to be all "I have always smiled at your tenderness and compassion with others. The largest thing about you is your heart and it shows" Rick that everyone THOUGHT they knew.

Why have all the other phen guys disappeared Rick? Just to clear things up, because this pissed me off too....I DO NOT STALK AND DO NOT SCARE OFF MEN FROM THIS BOARD for those of you who seem to think that I do. And for your information, Hooligan and I still talk, so if I scared him off and stalked him, why do we keep in communication? Jeff's gotten stalked and had to leave, Gerard left in May, Hooligan has his head up his *** with his biatch of a g/f, so all that is left is poor, lonesome, sick, Rickster. Coincidence? I think not.

As for my precious Nikki, calling her a slut and saying she talks bad is completely uncalled for. I've done some homework and you haven't always been walking around with a glowing halo on my dear. Sticky Ricky, always flirting with me and some others. If you are going to preach to someone, don't be a hypocrit. It ALWAYS comes back to bite you in the ***.

AloneNFat, are Rick and his wife are your parents or uncle and aunt or something? Is Rick even real? Did he seriously dehydrate and have people worried sick for nothing? AloneNFat, whoever you are, you are sick, you are massively twisted, enjoy talking to yourself and have not once, besides telling your other personality how nice it was to meet them, ever positive. It's always "my hubby called me blimpo, I'm fat, I don't go out anymore, my ex is in prison, whoa is me" WHAT THE EFF EVER! Guess what!!!!! WE ARE ALL FAT! WE ALL HAVE BAD SELF ESTEEM AT TIMES! Some of us were abused by our hubbies and so forth but you don't see us responding negatively or sending out emails with made up accounts terrorizing good people who don't deserve the crap! The poor me bullhockey for the past few months is old, so just eat a twinkie and shut the hell up already!

As for the "i'm innocent I guess I'll just leave the forum" bs...do what you feel you need to do, Rick, all 4 of you, or however many there were. You are just once again looking for a pity party and I for one am not falling for it this time. I spent alot of energy consoling you in your supposed times of need and am very sad that I feel like I was once again taken for a fool.

Checking ISP's is not the easiest thing, nor is changing them. I thought you were a chemist? Obviously all those chemistry courses didn't help you attain any common sense, because the day you were SUPPOSEDLY in the hospital for dehydration was the day you were pinged and it was noticed you were at home. By the way, when you are supposed to be in the hospital, don't log into myspace. Kinda cramps your whole alibi! As for the ISP and what not, someone said a hacker could change it. THAT IS FALSE! The only time that number changes is if the SAME computer reboots or shuts down and comes back up, so wrong again for those that are finding excuses for this out of control behavior. If anyone disagrees with me, I strongly urge you to take the crime scene analysis course given by the FBI to their agents in training in Quantico, VA.

Sorry so long, I hope everyone shakes this hemmroid and moves on. I'm not responding to any negative threads anymore because I am here to focus on why I got fat, what I can do to change that, and be there for and get help from SINCERE and HONEST people like Mom, Scat, Nikki and so many others who help put me back into the reality chair when I float off or get lazy. I love you guys too!

So.......AloneNFat, Rick, Elise, all the made up names that stalk the phen guys, PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!

That says it all...you have a gift of being able to write things eloquently and to the point.....no wonder you work for the FBI or whatever the heck you do smart lady!! You are beautiful inside and out.
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

All i can say is WOW and nothing else!

Mother to a one year old active boy

MAY
    2nd- 194 lbs started PHEN
    9th- 188 lbs
    25th- 186 lbs
    JUNE
    13th- 186 lbs
    20th- 182 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by AloneNFat View Post
    Well that's a first,what no bad language or slutty remarks,I am impressed.lol
    WOW! Rudeness. I am glad to finally know the truth about this situation.
    1/05/09 169

Wow! First of all, to Mom, I'm sorry something like this was said to you, no matter who it came from. This is supposed to be a site for encouragement, not one where if someone isn't getting the attention they deserve, they make alias' up and stir up crap. You are a beautiful, wonderful woman and I, for one, look up to you for that extra umph when I am down because you always have the encouragement needed for me to hop back on my toes, so thank you for that!

Secondly, to my dearest Scat.....I love you wholeheartedly and I know that you are going through a difficul time with papi being ill. The fact that someone has to put you down or talk about you does nothing but make you turn the tables and turn it into positive things, so let them talk. Know that your papi is in my prayers!

And now for the real kicker......

I am so disappointed that someone I genuinely felt sorry for has done this to so many people. I never in my right mind thought that this would have happened, but then again, I'm naive and usually trust that a person I get to know online is genuine. Obviously this isn't the case.

Rick......I'm not sure what has changed in your life since the beginning of May, but since I read a post on here from someone who was asking about taking a break 2 weeks on and 1 week off, responding to her "self medicating seems to be a big trend nowdays", and seeing that every time someone asked for advice on 5HTP or CLA or even anything, you always put them down in some way or responded to my posts with negative comments about being on 5HTP, I've backed off and stopped posting to you nor responded to a post about you. There was also the post about your wife being mad because you wouldn't get the pacemaker and you said she hadn't spoken to you in 3 days. If I remember correctly, Scat was one of the first posters who was encouraging you and telling you to get a 2nd opinion. She also began a thread on Father's Day JUST to let you know that you were in her thoughts, because she was worried about you being upset after SUPPOSEDLY losing your father. Now how in the hell can you blindly ignore that and wish death upon her father?

You should be ashamed of yourself! People adored you...at times I wondered how the hell you always had severe issues but came out smelling like roses when I was dealing with the one year anniversary of my father dying before I had a chance to tell him I forgave him. I had to take a week off of here just to concentrate on not having a nervous breakdown or posting something negative to others because I was in a horrible feel sorry for myself mood. You just hopped right back into the swing of things and were there to be all "I have always smiled at your tenderness and compassion with others. The largest thing about you is your heart and it shows" Rick that everyone THOUGHT they knew.

Why have all the other phen guys disappeared Rick? Just to clear things up, because this pissed me off too....I DO NOT STALK AND DO NOT SCARE OFF MEN FROM THIS BOARD for those of you who seem to think that I do. And for your information, Hooligan and I still talk, so if I scared him off and stalked him, why do we keep in communication? Jeff's gotten stalked and had to leave, Gerard left in May, Hooligan has his head up his *** with his biatch of a g/f, so all that is left is poor, lonesome, sick, Rickster. Coincidence? I think not.

As for my precious Nikki, calling her a slut and saying she talks bad is completely uncalled for. I've done some homework and you haven't always been walking around with a glowing halo on my dear. Sticky Ricky, always flirting with me and some others. If you are going to preach to someone, don't be a hypocrit. It ALWAYS comes back to bite you in the ***.

AloneNFat, are Rick and his wife are your parents or uncle and aunt or something? Is Rick even real? Did he seriously dehydrate and have people worried sick for nothing? AloneNFat, whoever you are, you are sick, you are massively twisted, enjoy talking to yourself and have not once, besides telling your other personality how nice it was to meet them, ever positive. It's always "my hubby called me blimpo, I'm fat, I don't go out anymore, my ex is in prison, whoa is me" WHAT THE EFF EVER! Guess what!!!!! WE ARE ALL FAT! WE ALL HAVE BAD SELF ESTEEM AT TIMES! Some of us were abused by our hubbies and so forth but you don't see us responding negatively or sending out emails with made up accounts terrorizing good people who don't deserve the crap! The poor me bullhockey for the past few months is old, so just eat a twinkie and shut the hell up already!

As for the "i'm innocent I guess I'll just leave the forum" bs...do what you feel you need to do, Rick, all 4 of you, or however many there were. You are just once again looking for a pity party and I for one am not falling for it this time. I spent alot of energy consoling you in your supposed times of need and am very sad that I feel like I was once again taken for a fool.

Checking ISP's is not the easiest thing, nor is changing them. I thought you were a chemist? Obviously all those chemistry courses didn't help you attain any common sense, because the day you were SUPPOSEDLY in the hospital for dehydration was the day you were pinged and it was noticed you were at home. By the way, when you are supposed to be in the hospital, don't log into myspace. Kinda cramps your whole alibi! As for the ISP and what not, someone said a hacker could change it. THAT IS FALSE! The only time that number changes is if the SAME computer reboots or shuts down and comes back up, so wrong again for those that are finding excuses for this out of control behavior. If anyone disagrees with me, I strongly urge you to take the crime scene analysis course given by the FBI to their agents in training in Quantico, VA.

Sorry so long, I hope everyone shakes this hemmroid and moves on. I'm not responding to any negative threads anymore because I am here to focus on why I got fat, what I can do to change that, and be there for and get help from SINCERE and HONEST people like Mom, Scat, Nikki and so many others who help put me back into the reality chair when I float off or get lazy. I love you guys too!

So.......AloneNFat, Rick, Elise, all the made up names that stalk the phen guys, PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!

SW 289 2/27/2008 Sz 28
    229 8/07/2008 Sz 16/18

2/27/2008 - Began Phen -size 28

3/2008 - size 24

9/2008 - size 18

i think this has went on way to long. You if it was rick fine if it wasnt fine , at the end of the day it will not matter. this is a group for suport. Thats what we should focus on helping one another reach our goals. So just ignore whomever it was and just move on. Rick if you had not done any of this than fine no need to respond or leave the group. Just move on and let it go. We all just need to keep in mind we are adults and act as tho we are.. I love you all and have a great
    Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil say "oh sh%t! that B%tch is up!

Default My long opinion-reposted

UNBELIEVABLE!!! This forum is for support, encouragement, information, empathy, sympathy, solace, strength....I "lurked" for a while before joining and finally did join because everyone was those things-and more. Everyone has shared personal stories for help and comfort, as well as "comic relief".
    The fact that one person has to berate another, offer insults, and even discuss inappropriately about someone's ill father ( or any other friend or relative) is completely unacceptable. They came here to post for support and encouragement, and that is what they should get! And the fact that it was done behind their back and sent to someone's private email is uncalled for! Like I tell my kids-IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!
    I believe that some things are needed to be said, and love the bluntness and open and honesty of others. Constructive criticism, which may seem negative, should be seen as just that-constructive.
    Now for the rest of my opinion..........(and I'm VERY OPINIONATED)
    Momto8---Keep up the good work! Mom just doesn't cover all or our jobs does it? Now you get to add investigator to your resume! LOL! You are an inspiration to all of us MOMS (I've only got 4, but some days feels like 40!) And to lose all that weight caring for your children-AMAZING! And I agree your, and everyone's health on this site, is most important when it comes to losing weight. You don't need to let anyone make you feel bad for wanting to look better and feel better. Ok-now I have to go out on a limb here, and hope I don't cross the line but if you have 8!!! kids, hubby loves you no matter what (if you know what I mean!!!)....and that is what is important. It is so hard for families to stay together anymore. You are inspiring more than you know, and witness to your (and mine and every other Christian's) faith. God Bless You and Your Family!
    Scat- I've not been on here long enough to know the details, but I knew your dad was ill, and I am truly sorry. I didn't feel "right" in posting when you were talking about your dad since I was a newbie. But I would like to now say-when it comes down to it, TIME is the most important thing you can invest in your dad or any loved ones. Please don't let any sad, lonely, attention seeking, ill person take one moment of your time away from those that you love. This is not about me, but speaking from experience (I lost my mom at 18 and my dad at 27), they are more important than some insensitive idiot. Don't let them get you down. I still miss them even now, and would love to be able to spend even one more moment with them. Ever hear the song "One More Day?" I can't listen to it b/c I cry every time it's on. But it hits home. Stay strong. I know I, and a lot of your other forum friends will keep you and your family in our prayers. God Bless!
    n8rgrl
    n8rgrl

well our mods don't really get involved with stuff like that....and someone could easily sign on from an anonymous site which gives you a fake ISP, this is when more forensic type stuff is in order...

but thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by BronzyBella View Post
    You know what is funny. I was just looking at the threads started by Alone & Fat (https://www.phentermine.com/forum/se...earchid=181473). One of them Rick made up a crazy story about her husband beating her up and trying to kidnap her daughter. It is so sad that this is how he spends his time.
    just want to comment - i dont know whats going on here but the mods/admin here can easily check who signs in from same IP (multiple accts) I used to runa board and its very easy to find this info out without the FBI - lol
    6/12/08 - 1ST DAY ON PHEN 140 LBS
    MINI GOAL - 125
    ULTIMATE GOAL - 110

Its sad because he really is a talented and creative mofo...he could take that talent and write novels instead of messin' with people's heads.....

Nursy there's not enough time to fill you in, just keep reading......the boards hold the answers ye seek my child...LOL
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

I think if you read these 2 threads you'll pretty much be caught up.

To the Holier Than Thou people

To my REAL friends
    SW: 307 LBS 9/16/10.
    In 2008 I lost 91 pounds, but I've gained it all back... so here I am, at square one, but not for long.

Ok, it's almost 2 in the morning, I'm at work and I'm sleepy as heck and now I'm thoroughly confused. What in the h e l l did I miss this weekend?

I am totally dumbfounded by this whole thing. I don't know about ya'll - but every post I read from a new-ish member with not much info that throws the commas around I wonder if it's him or her or whoever "Rick" is. Muy ridiculoso!

Scat, you are a strong woman and I admire you for it!!
    SW: 307 LBS 9/16/10.
    In 2008 I lost 91 pounds, but I've gained it all back... so here I am, at square one, but not for long.

HOLY SHIZZLE!!! I just saw this one and CRAP!!!!!

Sorry Rick, AloneNFat, and all the other surnames you've used..... take them and leave!!!
    Height= 5'8"
    SW = 259 1/24/08
    CW 2/21/08 = 238 Lost 20 lbs
    CW 3/20/08 = 234 total 24 lbs went off phen
    CW 4/18/08 = 221 toal 33 lbs *reached mini goal
    CW 6/9/08 = TOM & Vacation.... 231 dang it- But it was fun
    CW 7/1/08 = 222
    CW 8/5/08 = 215 -Down 45lbs WOOT WOOT!!!!

Next Mini Goal = 210

BronzyBella

You know what is funny. I was just looking at the threads started by Alone & Fat (https://www.phentermine.com/forum/se...earchid=181473). One of them Rick made up a crazy story about her husband beating her up and trying to kidnap her daughter. It is so sad that this is how he spends his time.

BronzyBella

Quote Originally Posted by LoSingWeightin08 View Post
    I'm not trying to take sides @ all. But I know how a bunch of people "claimed" that I wrote stuff about having sex with a whole bunch of guys when I was in high school on xanga. And I DIDNT! Someone hacked my xanga page, and I shut it down b/c of it. All I'm saying is..don't always think the worst of people A lotta times its just a hacker trying to stir up trouble and they most definitely succeeded.
    That would be a nice ending to this saga BUT it is Rick. Rick has always writen with commas instead of periods...so has Alone&Fat....so has all the other random people that come on here leaving mean messages to everyone. So I feel what you're saying...but once you read "Holier than Thou" thread from AloneNFat/Rick, you will see exactly what we mean.

My life isn' the least bit devastated because of what one butthole said...honestly, after you have seen a loved one fight for his life all night while you sat by his bed it takes alot more than a post to upset and take away my faith and my focus...I just think its sad and it is irritating that anyone on this board has to be subjected to that. There are so MANY clues , for pete's sake we had the FBI freaking confirm it so lets just see the truth, acknowledge it and file it under C for CRAP...

I still feel the positive energy from this board and the good people i met here...nothing is taking that away from me. Noone told anyone else to leave, they are doing it by choice (for the fortieth time). It seems liek everyone has something to say when something liket his happens...well you know what, noone wished death on your ill daddy...that was MY father and this is MY reaction and I have the right to react...........

thanks to everyone for your love and support..and lets take this energy we are using here to discuss this psychopath and put it to greater use...lets raise my father and others that need and want it up with prayer..and if you are an athiest you can still put out some positive energy into the world....thank you and bless us all.

nope...sorry...cant say i know who alone and fat is........ ehhhhhh
    Nikki - Looking to divorce BOB...lol, my BIG OL' BELLY!

2/05/08 - 252 lbs (the evil truth)
    6/28/08 - 202 ON MY OWN!!!- Life after Phen

I'm not trying to take sides @ all. But I know how a bunch of people "claimed" that I wrote stuff about having sex with a whole bunch of guys when I was in high school on xanga. And I DIDNT! Someone hacked my xanga page, and I shut it down b/c of it. All I'm saying is..don't always think the worst of people A lotta times its just a hacker trying to stir up trouble and they most definitely succeeded.
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast