I'm always amazed... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by benson012094 View Post
    Normally I don't comment on these threads, but when I saw that post, I thought the same thing....I was like..."Huh? What does that mean?"
    Uh, ya... ditto... Also, ditto on how this is crazy and sad. I'm just stumped!!!

Re-started Phen 7/16/11
    (after gaining nearly all back in the last several months of stress - had kept it off for over two years)
    SW: 229.4 lbs at 5'11"
    221.1 on 7/23/11 @ one week!!

PREVIOUSLY:
    I'M IN ONEDERLAND!!!
    Started Phen 5/24/08
    SW: 231 lbs at 5'11"
    214 lbs on 6/23/08 @ one month follow up Dr. visit
    204 lbs on 7/29/08 @ two month follow up Dr. visit
    197 lbs on 08/15/2008
    190 lbs at end of 3 month Dr. approved diet
    TOTAL LOSS: 41 lbs.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by BronzyBella View Post
    Where the f*ck did that come from???? I hope you and her joke around like that. If not....don't speak to Nikki speak to her like that. She has contributed a lot to this site. So instead of trying to play somebody ask her some advice on how you can avoid being alone and fat.---but once again, this is ONLY if you and her don't joke like this
    Normally I don't comment on these threads, but when I saw that post, I thought the same thing....I was like..."Huh? What does that mean?"
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Let's be friendly to one another!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wI0nrlR/]

Height: 5'10"
    GW: 145
    SW: 206 06/17/08
    CW: 197 06/19/08 Lost 9Ib.s!!!!
    CW: 193 06/24/08

Mini Goal: 187 by 07/04/08

BronzyBella

Quote Originally Posted by AloneNFat View Post
    Well that's a first,what no bad language or slutty remarks,I am impressed.lol
    Where the f*ck did that come from???? I hope you and her joke around like that. If not....don't speak to Nikki speak to her like that. She has contributed a lot to this site. So instead of trying to play somebody ask her some advice on how you can avoid being alone and fat.---but once again, this is ONLY if you and her don't joke like this

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by AloneNFat View Post
    I am amazed also,I guess anyone from Indiana is under suspect now.
    NOPE NOT AT ALL... Unless your emails have the same isp id as ricks......HMMMMMMMMM thinki'll go check it out.................
    Last edited by Momto8; June 22nd, 2008 at 09:47 PM.
    ]before 220-225
    now 141
    'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by BronzyBella View Post
    Wooooowwwwwwwww!!!!! This crazy and sad!
    I agree! Yikes!
    **Jessica**

[B]
    STARTING OVER AFTER 2 YEARS

SW: 6/23 - 225
    6/30 - 215

7/28 - 208

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

Photos
    View albums

Happy to oblige.... im not trying to get your panties in a bunch today By the way.... I think your boobs totally have me buy at least three cups sizes.... go on with your pissy cherrios today
    Nikki - Looking to divorce BOB...lol, my BIG OL' BELLY!

2/05/08 - 252 lbs (the evil truth)
    6/28/08 - 202 ON MY OWN!!!- Life after Phen

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Momto8, knowledge is power! You have the information you need, you were personally attacked and you have a right to vent. Im sorry that you have to go thru this. You look amazing and your progress is so motivational. That email proves that you are doing something right, if you werent you wouldnt have haters. Get ready, the haters come out when you succeed!
    TRYING TO DO BIG THANGS NOW!

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki finn View Post
    Im just like whooooaaaaaa....... stumped
    Well that's a first,what no bad language or slutty remarks,I am impressed.lol

Photos
    View albums

Im just like whooooaaaaaa....... stumped
    Nikki - Looking to divorce BOB...lol, my BIG OL' BELLY!

2/05/08 - 252 lbs (the evil truth)
    6/28/08 - 202 ON MY OWN!!!- Life after Phen

BronzyBella

Wooooowwwwwwwww!!!!! This crazy and sad!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Wow. Sorry Scat, I will wish 1 billion wishes for those words to lessen the effects they hand on you. I said it to a coworker the other day that sometimes when a word is spoken, people forget that just a few words can impact someone else forever. It's terrible. I hope everyone gets back to the basics of what this site is about and the positivity that surrounded it when I first came here.
    "Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps, if we never veered off course, we wouldn’t fall in love or have babies or be who we are."
    Michael Patrick King, Sex and the City, I Heart NY, 2002

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

I am amazed also,I guess anyone from Indiana is under suspect now.

Photos
    View albums

It is easy to say that when you werent the one attacked...when it is your sick father someone is talking about..easy to sit back and be the better person......people can talk about my fat aS.S all they want but there are certain things that make people SICK, and that is all I'm sa;ying...just like someone has the right to wish death on somebody esle Momto8 and I have the right to post...so run along and go console Rick....and tell the FBI they are wrong too about who did what...

Lordy, I seen stupid before but some of the people on this board take the cake...looks like they ate it too....LOLOLOL
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Photos
    View albums

Ya'll I don't pretend to really know anyone here because I haven't been on here very long. What I do know, is how painful it is to be fat and have health problems. We have been hurt by too many things in life already. Mom, you look amazing! Let's remember why we're here, to support one another and get healthier. The world is cruel enough!

P.S. I haven't checked my personal messages. I may have some nasty, negative stuff on it, but guess what, after being overweight for majority of my life, "Been there, done that". All the mean stuff in the world can't compare to being ridiculed all these years.
    5/08 SW-270
    8/7/08 CW 239-Taken off Phen by MD
    9/5/08 CW 230-Life without Phen Challenge

Goals, schmoals. I just come here to talk, and if I lose weight, that's great!

Same place next year? NOT!!!

Photos
    View albums

FIRST...I'm NOT taking sides because I like you both.

SECOND...Hackers can and do break into people's computer's and email accounts all the time and can send emails from your ISP(Internet Service Provider) WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE.

THIRD...Just wanted to let you know that I showed your pics to my hubby last night, and he could deff. tell the difference. You're doing FANTASTIC!!

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by RickC View Post
    No one needs to defend me because I didnt do anything,saying that came from my pc is just false bullcrap,I can see someone has filled your head with lies Mom and thats ok if you want to believe it I cant stop you,I never said you were mean to me,you have always helped me.

I myself have had enough of this think what you what I cant stop you,I just will not be here to be mocked any longer,take care.
    NO ONE ASK YOU TO LEAVE NOR NECESSARILY WANTS YOU TO LEAVE.........BUT JUST DON'T LIE AND BE CRUEL, GOSH RICK, HER DADDY... DIE? YOU MADE ME MAD BUT YOU HURT ME TO ..WITH A PM THIS MORNING THAT WAS NICE AND THEN THIS.........THIS WAS NO BULL CRAP.........................THIS WAS JUST LOOKING AT INTERNET DATA........I HAD HOPED IT WASN'T YOU THE DATA DOESN'T LIE THOUGH....................I JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WOULD DO THAT................I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN KIND TO YOU...GOSH RICK IT WAS JUST A MYSPACE...MY HUSBAND PREFERS I HAVE NO MEN ON IT GEESHHHHHHHHHHHH I WASN'T BEING MEAN TO YOU......EXCEPT ABOUT THE THONG PIC... PLEASE DON'T

ANYWAY,I HOPE THIS IS ALL WILL SAY ON THIS THREAD.................THE DRAMA FROM THIS PLACE IS SO UNREAL... 4 TEENAGE GIRLS AND I NEVER DEALT WITH STUFF LIKE THISTHEN AGAIN MY GIRLS WOULD NEVER WISH DEATH ON SOMEONE.
    ]before 220-225
    now 141
    'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

No one needs to defend me because I didnt do anything,saying that came from my pc is just false bullcrap,I can see someone has filled your head with lies Mom and thats ok if you want to believe it I cant stop you,I never said you were mean to me,you have always helped me.

I myself have had enough of this think what you what I cant stop you,I just will not be here to be mocked any longer,take care.

Photos
    View albums

Default I'm always amazed...

I'm always amazed at other people's inmaturity and cruelties in this world.......I hav truly tried not to be a person to stir up trouble, talk cruely of, or judge other human beings.I try to reserve my negative feelings and displays of anger for hills "worth dying on" so to speak. At this moment ...this is one of those hills....I am adding a copy of an e-mail that was sent to me today ....YES, I KNOW who its from,althought they believe their "fake name " is a perfect cover.People can be ignorant even if they are a rocket scientist or chemist........ regardless of a different e-mail address each computer has a code that identifies it as the origination point of an e-mail.this code is your pc when you reply or forward so it reaches its exact destination.This person should have stored their mail in an internet source...instead of a pop server. Now they are going to be busted.My neighbor... very brilliant might i add is an internet forensics investigator ...so graciously aided me in the source retrievel and compared it to another e-mail of a different name to see if this was the same source..Valla... it was.....only took him 10 minutes from his home I love the rich county I live in, even though i am middle class, it has its friend perks. FIRST let me add the e-mail i recieved at my PERSONAL mail not the boards, here it is : you really think you look good in those pictures,you fit in well with nikki and
    scat lol,funny how you say you a god fearing woman but when it comes down to
    it,you no better than scat bad mouthing people just cause she is from ny,she
    thinks it ok to be rude,her dad needs to die to teach her a leeson just like
    rickc dad died too,rick c not bad mouth people now lol some friend you have god
    lady.

OK first rebutal to the personal picture attack.........I don't care about your opinion, and I do not think I look good.This is for my health and my body comfort so looking good is not an insult to me.My hubby thinks I'm hot and thats all that matters to me.

second rebutal...I fit in well with Nikki and Scat and I'm not better...............hmmmm wheres the insult there????????????no human is better than another and I hinestly thought that the scripture said they would know we were christians by the love we showed... Nikki has a heart of Gold we do not need to lead the same lifestyle or hold the same values to care for each other. As far as Scat goes..........she simply calls things as she sees them and is blunt not bad mouthing...and what does NY have to do with anything????????????Its a state...I here liars from Indiana should be avoided much more than New Yorkers....That was a free statement... no charge anyone.,

Now to the ANGER and sorrow I feel from this E-mail

SCATS DADDY NEEDS TO DIE??????????????????????? , That was just cruel, beyond all morality.It is time you get called out.I have tried to be nice to you but I have tried to believe all the sad stories and at first my heart grieved for you and gave you the benefit of the doubt about all the sad stories.
    But now you are attacking my dear friend... sure she has a sassy mouth...i gotta love it... she makes me smile and laugh..But one on one not in a chat room she is deep precious and so genuinly good... she is very endearing scat is an alter ego... i think lol ...sorry girl but you is so good inside...And to say you wish her her Daddy would die.........Dear Lord above.....god heard that............
    And for the RECORD... NO ONE HAS EVER EVER EVER HEARD ME SAY ONE NEGATIVE THING ON THIS BOARD ABOUT RICK...............EVER.....He's just made that he isn't on MY SPACE or SCATS..So Rick.....I have tried not to rat you out... cause I wasn't sure myself.. till today...but next time you try to send anyone a hate mail, pretending to defend yourself.....you better make sure you understand how pcs identify themselves and you dang better make sure the person you send it too does not have an FBI computer forensics investigator as a neighbor. Mr. Chemist.....That was just stupid Rick!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am nice I am a christian and I try to be Godly......but i am only human and you crossed my human line. it is sick the way you play off these ladies sympathies.......with all your sorrows and honestly....any of them that may be legit... I STILL feel for you in.But you can not play off these ladies care and concern for your lying self anymore. Do NOT even try to deny this......SCATS Daddy truly could die.He is her heart and her hero...so shut your attention seeking mouth up, get a real life and just live in reality not a lie....I am through being nice and trying to give you the benefit........................................... .....Ask one person if I have EVER talked mean about you?????????? just one till now. Shoot I'm not even being mean.... I'm just exposing you.............And if you lied to us about your Daddy dying..... and I cried for nothing........then you are one psyco sick man.
    Now the rest of you... feel free to defend Rick, but this came from his pc.................
    And know this I will always defend my friends...........so if any one wants to attack me for this Post I can take it...................................But I can not take My friends having daggers placed in their hearts that are already breaking, when they could truly lose a parent.
    P.S. The Godly woman that I am........will NOT repent over this...........The rest of you ladies on here are so sweet........I just will not tolerate this any longer.

RICK... you have the floor...........................
    ]before 220-225
    now 141

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2