To the person that said my father should die.......

Quote Originally Posted by AloneNFat View Post
    Look who's looking for attention now,take yoy're own advice and quit opening unknown emails.
    You should just go away, because you're not fooling anyone. NO ONE AT ALL. We don't need your pathetic loser of a self here anyway.

2. Advertising
    advertising

So many things I can say right now but i'll keep it simple:

You're a schiavone.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    All I have to say is that you are not going to get the reaction that you think you are going to get out of me. I laugh at you and how pathetic you are. My father is such a great man and he taught me alot over the years......one thing he taught me is to feel sorry for scum of the earth like you. Because you truly have some deep rooted psychological issues to say something like that. I am a better person than you are, and I could buy and sell your fat *** forty times over....I am so above you in so many ways. Trash like you isn't good enough to get my response or evoke any kind of emotion out of me....you aren't worth the energy or the time.

I have no room in my heart for malice today, my focus is positive energy and prayer to get myself and my family to a healthy place. But I will tell you this, you are a coward that gets to hide behind a computer. Show up at my door and talk about my daddy, you'll find yourself in I.C.U. and that is a promise motherfocker. C'mon, I'm waiting, I won't even bother to get my gun ready cause i'll disembowel you with my bare hands. Let me know if you need my address...I'll send you the mapquest link too to make sure you don't get lost on the way to a neighborhood you could only dream of cleaning toilets in for others.

While i'm waiting I am going to continue to pray for your lost sad soul. Happy people don't act the way that you do.

Funny how this kind of thing always pops up after Rick has a problem with somebody.....
    Look who's looking for attention now,take yoy're own advice and quit opening unknown emails.

bump.............................................. ..........................
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    rick i'm not going to go into details becaues in the scheme of the universe this crap doesn't matter...I'm not upset, just irritated that someone could be so mean. this person did mention you and they did stick up for you so take comfort in the fact that you have a friend.

They also use run on sentences like you do.

It is too nice outside to be in the house posting about this junk....have a happy day.
    Thanks for the accusation scat,I dont need anyone to stick up for me esp that person,believe that personif you want,nothing i can do about it.

rick i'm not going to go into details becaues in the scheme of the universe this crap doesn't matter...I'm not upset, just irritated that someone could be so mean. this person did mention you and they did stick up for you so take comfort in the fact that you have a friend.

They also use run on sentences like you do.

It is too nice outside to be in the house posting about this junk....have a happy day.
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

Banned

What does this have to do with me,last time I had a problem with somebody I was told not to post about because it makes it worse,that I just play into what they want,I really dont need this stuff right now,if me being here is a problem I can remedy that with no problem,if some idiot siad something about your dad scat Im sorry,I know what it is he/she told me alot of crap too,it hurt me bad but I got over it,this is the main reason I dont use yahoo msg anymore they are always sending me hate mail.

As always I will continue to pray for your dad and hope he will make a complete recovery.

So I am not quite sure what I missed, but I am sorry that someone said that to you. That's just not right. I also don't know what the problem Rick had was, but I hope that both of you don't have to deal with something like this again. It is too bad that someone decided they needed to try to hurt you. {{{{{{{{{{{{Scat}}}}}}}}}}}} {{{{{{{{{{{{Rick}}}}}}}}}}}}
    Keep on Keepin' on!

Default To the person that said my father should die.......

All I have to say is that you are not going to get the reaction that you think you are going to get out of me. I laugh at you and how pathetic you are. My father is such a great man and he taught me alot over the years......one thing he taught me is to feel sorry for scum of the earth like you. Because you truly have some deep rooted psychological issues to say something like that. I am a better person than you are, and I could buy and sell your fat *** forty times over....I am so above you in so many ways. Trash like you isn't good enough to get my response or evoke any kind of emotion out of me....you aren't worth the energy or the time.

I have no room in my heart for malice today, my focus is positive energy and prayer to get myself and my family to a healthy place. But I will tell you this, you are a coward that gets to hide behind a computer. Show up at my door and talk about my daddy, you'll find yourself in I.C.U. and that is a promise motherfocker. C'mon, I'm waiting, I won't even bother to get my gun ready cause i'll disembowel you with my bare hands. Let me know if you need my address...I'll send you the mapquest link too to make sure you don't get lost on the way to a neighborhood you could only dream of cleaning toilets in for others.

While i'm waiting I am going to continue to pray for your lost sad soul. Happy people don't act the way that you do.

Funny how this kind of thing always pops up after Rick has a problem with somebody.....
    Last edited by scatanafas; June 22nd, 2008 at 04:40 PM.