I just want to Vent.
    Photos
    View albums

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by JustCallMeTan View Post
    i was looking at my phone this heffa has lost her mind.. i knew she did it just to see where my head was at... i simplly texted her back, with " no I dont , but your more than welcome to stop by kindred to pick one up. then she texted me back with asking what was the latest she could get one, and once more i texted back with " i dont know but your more than welcom to call 587-7001 and someone will be more than willing to help you with that.. SO SHE TEXTS BACK WITH" FINE THANK YOU. " texted back " your more than welcome... i swar people are crazy.
    lose her number and next text should say simply, lose mine biatch! You don't need crap like that. No one needs crap like that... aaahhhh the ups and downs of dating... nothing but B.S.! As for your sister, I say forgive and forget, she may not have meant to hurt you when she said that. She may have just not thought about what she was saying. You know, open mouth insert foot. Kids aren't for everyone anyway. I have 2 and i love em to death but never wanted either one of them. Should have been more careful i guess. Don't take that the wrong way at all please. i'm just saying that I didn't have kids in my plans and now apparently I do. I love my kids with everything I have and do and I know that I am not the only one out there that has an oops or two... And if you all say i'm alone on this one, you are all fibbing!
    Get thin and God Bless! Gina

I swear I'm trapped in that body somewhere!

07/01 - 225 (first day on phen)
    07/05 - 219 (yeah!)
    07/14 - 215.5 (so close to 10 I can taste it!!)

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

i was looking at my phone this heffa has lost her mind.. i knew she did it just to see where my head was at... i simplly texted her back, with " no I dont , but your more than welcome to stop by kindred to pick one up. then she texted me back with asking what was the latest she could get one, and once more i texted back with " i dont know but your more than welcom to call 587-7001 and someone will be more than willing to help you with that.. SO SHE TEXTS BACK WITH" FINE THANK YOU. " texted back " your more than welcome... i swar people are crazy.
    Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil say "oh sh%t! that B%tch is up!

Photos
    View albums

I wouldnt even bother to text her back. If you do, ask her if she's out of her medication.
    Theres a word for people who mess with other peoples feelings--- Its Karma.
    What comes around, goes around. You are a beautiful caring person, and you deserve the same.
    Im thinking maybe you should join a local group, like maybe for one of your hobbies, or something
    you like to do. Meetup.com is a great place. Its not dating, its groups from everything from doggie
    playgroups, to cooking to hiking, even coffee groups.
    Just a thought for you to share your wonderful self with others.
    Hugs and good luck

Me and Tigger Hoover

start 5/22 ---- 266
    1st Weigh in 6/19 253

Photos
    View albums

Tan, you need to drop her like a hot potato. She's playing on the fact that she knows you were interested. You don't need a some timey friend like that.

Sorry your sister hurt your feelings. Brush that off too. My sister can be a major B---h to me, but in return I can be an even bigger one. lol

I hope today is better for you!

Height 5'7
    SW - 178 (2-20-08)
    GW- 155
    Lost 16.4 lbs in 6 weeks on phen
    Lost additonal 9.6 after phen from 4-9-08 to 6-20-08
    Below goal & size 8 in most things 6-20-08

DESPERATELY TRYING TO MAINTAIN!

LIFE AFTER PHEN CHALLENGE

[[/url]

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by JustCallMeTan View Post
    DONT YOU LADIES KNOW SHE HAD THE NERVE TO TEXT ME TODAY AT WORK TO ASK ME IF ISTILL HAD A APLICATION FOR HER... LIKE SATURDAY NEVER HAPPEND I SWEAR SHE IS CRAZY!!!
    She is such a louse. God I don't know where that word came from. I sound like my mother...LOL. She is just playing games. What an idiot.

Scat, I hope you are in a driving mood. This broad is really ticking me off!!!
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

Angry WTH

DONT YOU LADIES KNOW SHE HAD THE NERVE TO TEXT ME TODAY AT WORK TO ASK ME IF ISTILL HAD A APLICATION FOR HER... LIKE SATURDAY NEVER HAPPEND I SWEAR SHE IS CRAZY!!!
    Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil say "oh sh%t! that B%tch is up!

Photos
    View albums

sorry about your bad day keep your head up

Mother to a one year old active boy

MAY
    2nd- 194 lbs started PHEN
    9th- 188 lbs
    25th- 186 lbs
    JUNE
    13th- 186 lbs
    20th- 182 lbs

Photos
    View albums

I say swing by, pick us all up then let's go celebrate our success!
    : )
    Started phen 06/19/08 @ 289lbs
    06/26/08 286lbs
    mini-goal: 238 by 10/08/08
    ultimate goal: 170lbs

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    Okay now that that is said and done i'm getting the van filled with gas while I play the song "kung fu fighting" ....driving down to kick some *** cause people screwin' with Tan......who is coming?
    Swing by and pick me up on the way.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Photos
    View albums

Okay now that that is said and done i'm getting the van filled with gas while I play the song "kung fu fighting" ....driving down to kick some *** cause people screwin' with Tan......who is coming?
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Photos
    View albums

Oh girl, I am so sorry you are having a rough time.....what that person did was so IMMATURE.....if she doens't want to date you that is one thing, but to sit there and flaunt her new girlfriend, that is just malicious and stupid......let it go girl.....you'll move on and find better than someone with that level of emotional immaturity, youi kknow what I'm saying? Why do you want to be with someone like that anyway? they clearly have something wrong with them....

What your sister said was mean.....who is to say you won't have children? And beter to be alone than with the wrong person. My cousin is getting married now at the age of 37..she waited to find the right person.........

You know relationships are just so difficult.....no matter if they are straight or gay..people are just people..SCREWED UP..but you have to look out for "Tan" and do what makes her happy....protect yurself from people that are just messin' with your head and look at the big picture.
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Photos
    View albums

You're looking great!
    Shake them haters off.
    Started phen 06/19/08 @ 289lbs
    06/26/08 286lbs
    mini-goal: 238 by 10/08/08
    ultimate goal: 170lbs

Photos
    View albums

thanks guys, i was like wth is going on, I am very laid back person. never bother a soul, so for this them to come out the box on me like that just through me off.. Then for my own sister to put me down really just hurt. I would have never say that to her.

Photos
    View albums

HUGS!!! People can be such jerks! Its only because they are jealous

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by insearchofme View Post
    {{{{Tan}}}

You really did have a bad day yesterday, but do not let that carry over into today. Let it go. Be thankful that the "chick" you had you eye on, is now someone else's problem. BOY DID YOU DODGE A BULLET!!! Her attitude was downright nasty.
    As for you sister's comment, while it must have been hurtful, FORGET about that too.

You are a strong, beautiful woman, with many days ahead of you. In the grand scheme of things, yesterday was just one day out of life. Better days are yet to come.

I agree completely. Take care of yourself Tan. Don't let anyone make you feel like you deserve that crud. You keep up your good work and today will be a better day.
    Keep on Keepin' on!

Silver Phenster sergeantsgirlfriend's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

I agree with what she said. Something better is out there for you. Forget about them and keep on strong with your weight loss. You look great and you have really done well. Just think...you're not even finished losing weight and they will see in the end what you are really made of. Hugs and hang in there!

Photos
    View albums

{{{{Tan}}}

You really did have a bad day yesterday, but do not let that carry over into today. Let it go. Be thankful that the "chick" you had you eye on, is now someone else's problem. BOY DID YOU DODGE A BULLET!!! Her attitude was downright nasty.
    As for you sister's comment, while it must have been hurtful, FORGET about that too.

You are a strong, beautiful woman, with many days ahead of you. In the grand scheme of things, yesterday was just one day out of life. Better days are yet to come.

HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Photos
    View albums

Unhappy I just want to Vent.

Ok Saturday my day started off great... I woke up feeling great after an great time at the club the night be for, which was great because I saw my ex there she had not seen me at the size i am now she just kept telling me how great i looked , she went as far as to text me in the morning about how good i am looking ( you just have to love it. ) I went shopping for SMALLER clothes. well then it went all down hill from there. As some of you young ladies know. i was wanting to date this young lady, and I went as far as to tell her this and she pretty much blew me off so I let her go well I went to an event with my best friend and her partner, well she was there with
    her g/f now i am guesses it was they seemed very close, which i was ok with it because it is what it is. but what pissed me off was.. she made it a point to make sure I saw her with her . Then stalked me the entire time i was there every where i went there she an her date were, then this $%^$^$%^% had the nerve to walk past me with her and turn up her nose at me wth!!!!!!!!!. Oh then to top it off my sister told me she didnt want to end up like me with no kids and with nobody, wth was it pick with Tanya day. so i ate really bad yesterday. and felt like crap