Oh boobs where have thy gone to?
    Bronze Phenster nc_beached_whale's Avatar

I bought some boobs a few years ago and I could have just exercised some and stayed in shape, but NO, instead I gained 45 pounds and now my investment is trying to touch my belly button.

So for like a year now, I have been wearing those cami tanktops under clothes instead of a bra because they are out of control huge. And I have only been on phen for a week plus a few weeks of dieting before phen and this week I actually wore a real bra. mainly because its too freakin hot to wear a tank top under clothes, but nonetheless, the twins are perkin up.
    See ya at the beach, I'll be the fat one in the thong.

:eatnphen1:]

2. Advertising
    advertising

oh where oh where have my big boobies gone...oh where oh where could they be.....

Sigh.... I went from a D Cup straight to a borderline A/B cup. I have no tatas anymore...just nipples.... wtf!!!!!
    Nikki - Looking to divorce BOB...lol, my BIG OL' BELLY!

2/05/08 - 252 lbs (the evil truth)
    6/28/08 - 202 ON MY OWN!!!- Life after Phen

I feel you on the boobie shrinkage!! I quit breastfeeding about a month ago and then started losing weight and my boobs are SHRINKING!! They were never that big before I got pregnant, but the last 18 months or so they have been a respectable size. I am just excited because my hubby and I agreed that once I lost the weight and kept it off for a year that I could get my boobs done. I wouldn't go too big, maybe a full C but it will be more proportionate to my body size. I am sooo excited!!

Default YOU CAN HAVE MINE!! LMAO!!

Quote Originally Posted by sergeantsgirlfriend View Post
    I'm thinking if this pace keeps up I'm going to need to buy some boobs when I get to my goal weight. Of course, the weight can't fall off of my "kangaroo pouch" or my "shelf butt" but it's coming off of the twins first, go figure, lol. Each day my shirts keep getting bigger in that area. First I thought it was my imagination but yesterday I had to tighten the hook in the back, so much for wishful thinking. Now don't get me wrong, I'm happy and grateful for the weight loss. I haven't lost that much weight so maybe it's just going to come from here first. Pray for my remaining boobs, that they may stay as they are!
    I wish mine would disappear! I'm 5'1" and am a 38DD....so please take as much as you want!

Silver Phenster

If need be buy some boobs when your at goal weight. I'm going to! I already know I'm gonna lose what I have when I get down to my correct weight, so I figure what the heck. I've had all the kids I'm gonna have, its time to manipulate my body into exactly what I want it to be.

well i'm grateful for some weight loss in the busom area......I'm too big and uncomfortable......will be happy just being a D cup again...............a real D cup, not the D cups i'm spilling out of................

just be grateful for your weight loss, the rest of your body will catch up and you will look proportionate....trust me..then youc an worry about push up bras, aqua bras and enhancing whats already there........now GET!
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Silver Phenster sergeantsgirlfriend's Avatar

Well so far I keep hearing that people lose weight differently. I was almost a D so I guess I had some extra to lose but I had sort of gotten used to them, lol.

You were reading by freakin mind. I was at work last night and I said to my co worker "Where the hell are my chi chi's!! I just want a solid "B" RIght now i'm borderline A ..B. When I was breastfeeding I was almost a D.

MY FORMER SELF

ugh i wish i could give some of mine away... I have lost of 60 pounds and my boobs have not went away at all.:mad wth is that aboutlol
    Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil say "oh sh%t! that B%tch is up!

Sounds like its time to shop!

Yeah the cup is loose too so now I feel like I have my gramma's bra on, lol.

I haven't lost any and could probably afford to.
    Is the cup big on you?
    Because you said you had to tighten the back which means your a getting smaller throughout your back and not necesarily losing your tatas

Mother to a one year old active boy

MAY
    2nd- 194 lbs started PHEN
    9th- 188 lbs
    25th- 186 lbs
    JUNE
    13th- 186 lbs
    20th- 182 lbs

It will even out over time. I've been through several bra sizes and I still have the girls with me, low though they may be.
    Unfortunately, we don't get to choose where the weight loss starts or in what order it happens. It always seems to be the last place you want to lose happens first and the first place you want to lose happens last. You'll get there, just hang on and enjoy the changes in your body. It's like watching an interesting science experiment. By the way: enjoy the heck out of your favorite shoes while they still fit.

Aww, you guys are the best!

We will pray...
    Keep on Keepin' on!

That seems appropriate Tatas are a very important thing in this world!

Well I thought we could throw it in there with world peace and an end to hunger.

LOL I am sure we can all say a prayer for your tatas.

Thumbs down Oh boobs where have thy gone to?

I'm thinking if this pace keeps up I'm going to need to buy some boobs when I get to my goal weight. Of course, the weight can't fall off of my "kangaroo pouch" or my "shelf butt" but it's coming off of the twins first, go figure, lol. Each day my shirts keep getting bigger in that area. First I thought it was my imagination but yesterday I had to tighten the hook in the back, so much for wishful thinking. Now don't get me wrong, I'm happy and grateful for the weight loss. I haven't lost that much weight so maybe it's just going to come from here first. Pray for my remaining boobs, that they may stay as they are!