Just curious

Thread: Just curious

Silver Phenster sergeantsgirlfriend's Avatar

It may be the dosage or like Rick said, it may need more time to start working. I have had to learn the art of patience since I started taking the medicine for sure.

2. Advertising
    advertising

The low dose may also be a factor in you feeling no different. Give it more time, and if you still feel no different, then the dose is probably too low. Your doctor will increase it once you let him know there's no therapeutic effect.
    5/08 SW-270
    8/7/08 CW 239-Taken off Phen by MD
    9/5/08 CW 230-Life without Phen Challenge

Goals, schmoals. I just come here to talk, and if I lose weight, that's great!

Same place next year? NOT!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by proudmama View Post
    Hello. I'm on my 5th day of taking Phentermine and can't really say that I feel any different than when I wasn't taking it. My doctor prescribed 15 mg to start, then wants to check my BP...then will increase the dosage if all is well. I know everyone feels different from meds, but I'm wondering if this is doing anything for me at all. You know what I mean?? Does it take a little while to kick in? Does it work towards weight loss in other ways other than as an appetite suppressant? I've been eating well, and exercising...so I imagine, the weight will come down. I am just not sure how this is/isn't helping me. Has anyone else had this experience???
    It can take up to 2 weeks for it to reach full effect,just give it more time.

Phen Newbie

Default Just curious

Hello. I'm on my 5th day of taking Phentermine and can't really say that I feel any different than when I wasn't taking it. My doctor prescribed 15 mg to start, then wants to check my BP...then will increase the dosage if all is well. I know everyone feels different from meds, but I'm wondering if this is doing anything for me at all. You know what I mean?? Does it take a little while to kick in? Does it work towards weight loss in other ways other than as an appetite suppressant? I've been eating well, and exercising...so I imagine, the weight will come down. I am just not sure how this is/isn't helping me. Has anyone else had this experience???