Newbie with questions..

Hi Halley! Im a newbie as well and just figured out how to post responses.. to answer your question I went to a weight loss clinic as well that specilaizes in bariatric surgery that i heard about from a friend. Its is quite costly, but the Phentermine is working so it was well worth it. My first visit was 300.oo the prescription cost me 45.00... After that I meet with a nutritionist once a month or so which is 50.00. I dont believe it to be a scam because they do accept insurance, but since I go to the V.A. they wouldn't cover it. I have found the posts to be helpful and always look at the before and afters, its keeps me motivated. Good luck to you and keep on going, it will be well worth it.

2. Advertising
    advertising

I don't know why they filtered that... R x just means perscription. Man.
    Keep on Keepin' on!

I hope you are being sarcastic. I don't know if that attitude will get you anywhere. We are here to support you, but sometimes we don't all get to messages the first time around.

I got my ** from my general practitioner. I asked and she said ok. I take it to the pharmacy at Walmart and pay $30 because my insurance doesn't cover it. I take one 30mg capsule a day.

For what its worth, you are doing great and keep up the good work.
    Keep on Keepin' on!

Phen Newbie

Default lumped in with the worthless newbies..

I guess my post got lumped into the constant dribble from Newbies...
    I wasn't asking anyone for the ph number of their dealer..
    just looking for some support on how the MAJORITY of you get your Phen.
    If most of your went to your Primary Care Physician and asked, or they said, hey your fat take this drug or what.

I feel like the climic I go to is a scam... too much money for what it's worth to me.

I guess there really isn't a lot of supportive people here...

thanks for nothing folks.

Phen Newbie

Default Newbie with questions..

Hi Everyone My name is Hayley and I'm 30 years old female.
    Been taking Phen since 5/30/2008
    My starting weight was 204.5 (record high for me)
    My weight today is 181.4

I've lost 23.1 pounds in 3 weeks. I went to a Bariatric Weight Loss Center and was given 37.5 Phen, 1 pill at 9 am and 1/2 pill at 3 pm. I also take a water pill in the AM and a Potassium in the evening. My pills are white with blue specs and say mp273 on them.

Of course I could not be happier with my results.

How did you get your Phen. and how much did you pay?

The weightloss center will give you b-12 shots 5days a week, which is included in the price, but I cannot get them because of working too far away. Every 2 weeks I pay $67 for meds.. once a month I pay $200 for a "dr visit, b12s and menu..I don't get the shots, don't use their menu, etc... seems like a waste of money.. I'm paying $340 a month. Next thursday is my DR apt.. so I have to shell out $269 to contiune on.

I've been around 200-195 for a few years, but otherwise very very healthy. Would my regular doctor normally prescribe this drug for me? Are there other sources that any of you have used with success?

(I must say here that not only have I been using the phen as described previously, I also have eliminated ALL processed foods and keep my main diet to Organic foods only. Here's my basic menu... 1,000 calories or less a day)

Breakfast: Okios Fat Free Vanilla greek yogurt, 1/2 c fresh orgainc strawberries/blueberries

Lunch: Big salad of baby greens, black beans or garbanzo beans, cucumbers, 1/4c cheese, apple cider vinegar and sea salt. (of course all organic and raw milk cheese) Some times 15 natrual tortilla chips with salsa

Snack: Fruit or veggies.. 1 oz cheddar cheese

Dinner: Lean Protein, Veggies, salad (salmon mostly)

Snack: Watermelon, cherries, strawberries, blueberries (all the erries from our garden while walking the property to look at them) Watermelon nonorganic.

I even had tacos one night.. 3 tacos.. to get close to 1000 cal. 3-Blue corn Taco shells, 4 oz bison meat, lettuce, salsa, 1/4 c cheese, and 1 T full fat sour cream (all orgainc)

I ate chinese last sunday afternoon, beef and scallops with brown rice. There was MSG in it because I had an awful headache for 3 days afterwards. No tylenols No vitamins, no drugs....

I drink Yerba Mate tea and Lemon Mate Green teas... lots of water...

No exercise on purpose, do work in the garden frequently.