My first follow up - help

Quote Originally Posted by Leesa1010 View Post
    Tomorrow will be 6 weeks (Dr was out of town or I would have went after 1 month)

I am talking 37.5 tablets. I know it is working (I do weight watchers as well) and I lost 10 lbs this month. I dont see much of a difference (except the first week) as doing this rather than WW alone.

I felt phetermine working the first week all the time. Since then it taperd off. I even forgot to take it the other day and fely the same as had I taken it.

I will talk to him tomorrow. I just feel it is not working anymore. Any suggestions?? Is there a difference between tablets and capsuls? What about a time release one?

He mentioned another pill (I have to look for the name)

Hang in there!! I have felt that from time to time and I honestly have had to switch up, back and forth, at what time of day I take the Phen. I initially was taking it first thing in the a.m. then eating a couple hours later, then when it felt as though I was still hungry I went to eating first then taking Phen a couple hours later... now the last few days I switched back to the initial way I was doing it. For me, that is what I have to do... Maybe it's all in my head, don't know... but it doesn't seem that way. I don't have periods due to the IUD, so maybe I was hungrier last week due to TOM that is still giving off symptoms minus the rest. lol...

Oh and I posted a thread on the Capsule vs. Tablet last week... there were a lot of great responses. I am on the time released 30 mg Phen.

Re-started Phen 7/16/11
    (after gaining nearly all back in the last several months of stress - had kept it off for over two years)
    SW: 229.4 lbs at 5'11"
    221.1 on 7/23/11 @ one week!!

PREVIOUSLY:
    I'M IN ONEDERLAND!!!
    Started Phen 5/24/08
    SW: 231 lbs at 5'11"
    214 lbs on 6/23/08 @ one month follow up Dr. visit
    204 lbs on 7/29/08 @ two month follow up Dr. visit
    197 lbs on 08/15/2008
    190 lbs at end of 3 month Dr. approved diet
    TOTAL LOSS: 41 lbs.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Trying drinking a glass (or three) of water with lemon. Squeeze some lemon into your water, REAL lemon.
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Leesa1010 View Post
    Tomorrow will be 6 weeks (Dr was out of town or I would have went after 1 month)

I am talking 37.5 tablets. I know it is working (I do weight watchers as well) and I lost 10 lbs this month. I dont see much of a difference (except the first week) as doing this rather than WW alone.

I felt phetermine working the first week all the time. Since then it taperd off. I even forgot to take it the other day and fely the same as had I taken it.

I will talk to him tomorrow. I just feel it is not working anymore. Any suggestions?? Is there a difference between tablets and capsuls? What about a time release one?

Congrats on the 10 lbs that great,a lot of people think phen stops working because they cant feel the rush or the side effects,that has nothing to do with phen working or not,and it's not going to work as well if you dont take,you need to take it in order to keep it at full strength in your system.

Phen Newbie

Default My first follow up - help