SAY WHAT? No Way!

I think you will be very happy with the reduction. Most men love boobs & I doubt you will find many that will be happy to hear you talk about a reduction. I am a D cup & do my best to minimize these things. On a smaller frame, it seems they get way too much attention. I love to hear you talk about your future plans w/o Hitler. Stay encouraged!

Height 5'7
    SW - 178 (2-20-08)
    GW- 155
    Lost 16.4 lbs in 6 weeks on phen
    Lost additonal 9.6 after phen from 4-9-08 to 6-20-08
    Below goal & size 8 in most things 6-20-08

DESPERATELY TRYING TO MAINTAIN!

LIFE AFTER PHEN CHALLENGE

[[/url]

2. Advertising
    advertising

You'll have to celebrate when you separate from your hubby and those jugs!
    5/08 SW-270
    8/7/08 CW 239-Taken off Phen by MD
    9/5/08 CW 230-Life without Phen Challenge

Goals, schmoals. I just come here to talk, and if I lose weight, that's great!

Same place next year? NOT!!!

Silver Phenster sergeantsgirlfriend's Avatar

First of all let me say sorry for your marriage to Hitler. I too was once married to a cousin of his, lol. On a positive note, I know someone who was about your size and when she had her reduction she lost almost thirty pounds! Make yourself happy and that's what your kids will remember... having a happy mom.

Gold Phenster countryasadirtroad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lovemyboys View Post
    Ok so I was at the mall tonight picking up some birthday gifts for a friends kids, and it hit me, " hey the gals on the phen board (mostly crafty) Said Lane Bryant has great bras.

So I stroll on in to the store, and HUGE Sale on bras,buy 2 get 2 free I think. I am lookin and now and then I like to sport the girls in shirts, They have not fallen completly to my knees yet! So I see a lady who works there , Started askin some questions about the different styles... ..I told her it had been about 6 months or so since I was fitted at Dillards and they said I was a 40 DDD. She looks down at the girls and said ahh I don't think so, You want me to remeasure? I was like what you mean? She put the tape up and said..... YOUR 35 in around and a CUP SIZE G my eyes got about the same size!! NOOOOOO
    Damn no wonder why I cant find a shirt or swin top or why my FREAKIN Back hurts when I stand to long

WTF? I have never even herd of a G cup! I must really look like a freak 5 Feet and size G Cup tatas. I always here coments and have all my life, My neighboor always is crackin jokes about them(of course she had to pay for hers) I like her she is my drinkin buddy! outside in the summer.

They just don't look that big when I look at myself.
    So here is the plan! Of course if you know me you know I am married to Hitler. And of course the SOB has always said no to a reduction. This size will qualify me ins coverage for a reduction, and it will be cheaper to get a tummy tuck at the same time.
    So when we seperate, I am gonna do this, and when I am seperated I will still be on his ins coverage plan.
    Wow I am in shock!!
    I am in almost the EXACT same boat as you!! 5'2 with G cup... same measurement story too... Lane Bryant, "your a G", "I'm a huh?", "where are they", "only online honey", except for one return she let me have to try on... it fit, I bought it. *sigh* I told my hubby I was getting a duction and he's says "no your not!! I love those boobies!!" so I say... ok fine, you hold em! He tried just to hold them up to "give my back a break" and managed to give me a whole 45 sec. break. Boy, do I feel better. So atleast now he knows what I'm carrying around all day and is being supportive of my life long dream to have them chopped off. (I was a D at 15, only 130 lbs.) I'd like a D again, but I'm waiting until I hit my goal weight so if they get saggy, I can have them perked back up.
    210lbs-170lbs 10/01/08 - 3mo of phen & 3mo of just D&E
    208.5 lbs 05/04/10 - Wk 0 (started phen again)

Mini Goal: 170lbs by my Vegas vacation in August

Final Goal: 150lbs

BronzyBella

Love love love that story. I'm mainly just happy to hear that you are seperating from him. Because you are amazing and deserve someone equally amazing. I can't wait until you reach your goal and get your work done. You are going to feel soooooo good and better yet, you'll be free.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissie_M View Post
    DEFINITELY do it! The loss of weight in your body, the loss of sorrow in your soul and the loss of pain in your back will completely re-create you and help you move forward in your new life. You need it, you deserve it, you have the insurance for it -- don't lose your resolve -- go for it! (getting my girls reduced from an E to a C next year I think, if I can afford it, but they're perky-ish so...just waiting for the funds to be available. I hate bra shopping -- granny bras, ick!)

Chrissie, Has anyone told you that you look like Marg helgenberger. She is on CSI las vegas as Catherine. You look just like her.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi/bio...berger/bio.php
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marghovershoulder.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	305  
    Last edited by angelchar77; June 21st, 2008 at 05:57 PM.
    Started Phen 5/27
    SW 200
    6-3-08 189 -11
    6-10-08 184 -5
    6-17-08 181 -3
    6-24-08 179 -2

GW 155
    Height 5"7

I am also blessed. I will say ... Size D isnt all that either. I finally stopped breastfeeding and they gone down some but not a lot. When I was breastfeedin they was also bigger. YUCK!
    I wouldn' t mind a size smaller and maybe tummy, arm,thigh,tuck. ok.. I would settle for a arm tuck. They keep waving when I have stopped. Also, if they could find a snap or velcro just to at least pull the sisters up a little it would be great. I am not to my knees, but at least if I had no bra on I would like them perk the right way..lol! What is sad is that when we loose weight we loose a little there but they dont really tighten up. Oh, Well. I still rather be smaller in size every where else. Good job on your weight loss. Bye.

I am to embarrassed to go get measured. I am afraid they would say I am a size Z LOL
    I am new here (started Phen on June 12th) I am shy. I havent said alot since joining. But I am trying.
    I cant remember the last time i got measured. I am sure i need to so I can get a bra that fits. But like I said i am afraid and embaressed.

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    I think I'm a size M for MARONE!!!!! (italians got that one)
    Opa ! Yiasou!

My mediterranean sista!

I think I'm a size M for MARONE!!!!! (italians got that one)
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

I find myself singing A B C D E F G HOly **** are you serious. LOL Then I go to Nurse's post H I J.. WTF honestly why does god give us these boos. You not only could feed your boys but at the same time feed Russia.. lol Anyways as the weight comes off the smaller mine get. Did I mention the lower they get to. Soon I will be playing hack sack with them.
    Started Phen 5/27
    SW 200
    6-3-08 189 -11
    6-10-08 184 -5
    6-17-08 181 -3
    6-24-08 179 -2

GW 155
    Height 5"7

Lovemyboys... good for you for deciding to do this for yourself. I think it will make a lot of difference in the rest of your life. I am sorry hitler said that about the size of them. He should try carrying around all that weight on the top of his chest and see how he feels. My thoughts are with you.

Insearchofme... you look amazing. Are you sure your current weight is accurate? You don't look like you weigh that. That outfit looks great on you! I am trying to be patient while waiting for my turn to put an after picture up. Keep up the good work!
    Keep on Keepin' on!

LMAO THAT IS TOO FUNNY!!!!!
    I was told.... oh my, you have large nipples.... I looked down like WTH??? They look normal to me!!! LMAO ROTF!!!!!
    Even my hubby was like huh?
    Height= 5'8"
    SW = 259 1/24/08
    CW 2/21/08 = 238 Lost 20 lbs
    CW 3/20/08 = 234 total 24 lbs went off phen
    CW 4/18/08 = 221 toal 33 lbs *reached mini goal
    CW 6/9/08 = TOM & Vacation.... 231 dang it- But it was fun
    CW 7/1/08 = 222
    CW 8/5/08 = 215 -Down 45lbs WOOT WOOT!!!!

Next Mini Goal = 210

ok here is another question....ha ha WTF was I when I was pregnant? I do remember the lactation ladies eyes gettin big when I tried to nurse for the first time.... She wast trying to find me a nursing bra and was going oh my...I dont know !
    She told me I had beautiful nipples...bawhahahahah....I told a friend that ,and the same lady was helpin her when she had her son when I was in the room to visit and she said to her. "Do I have beautiful nipples? points to me and said you told her that.....I was rollin.....The lady of course thought we were both nuts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    Are you talking about the neighbor that you thought was flirting with your husgand and you wanted to smack her? Or another nieghbor?

Anyway girl, you may be surprised how much smaller the girls get when you lose weight. I can't wait for mine to get smaller....But the fact that you qualify for a reduction now is great. You are bound to have back/neck problems down the line...Your tiny frame can carry those babies just for SO long!

Just remember you are going to need someone to help take care of the boys while you are recovering, especialy if you are geting a TT at the same time...it is not a minor surgery, I saw my friend go through it and she was in massive pain the days following and had to stay in bed on medication.

I think you are beautiful no matter what, but getting those girls down a bit will do you some good....Hitler can go FUK himself if he thnks you need permssion to do something that will make you feel better and will be good for your back.
    No scat different neighboor...She is a good Freind our kids play together!!

I doubt they go down that much, I have been huge all my life and have wanted a reduction all my life. I know it will be a hard recovery with the TT but Hey 2 weeks of dicomfort for a lifetime of no back pain and to be able to wear button up shirts and maybe find a swimsuit that looks half way good.....WORTH THE PAIN to me. I get the stares by men and women all the time....I am a absolute freak show walking like I said 5 ft tall and I have small frame bones, That is why ppl always think they are fake. Plus I think I would look much smaller if I did not have them....Every top looks like a maternity top on me cuz it stick out....

yes Hitlers comment one time was" No If I would have wanted a wife with small tits I would have married one" I have asked him more than once.... but yea like scat said ahh F U K you Hitler!! just so you know his real name is Steve.

And by the way Insearchofme.....AHH HOLLY SMOKES MOMMA Lookin good! Wow you are to cute. You look darling in the jeans!!
    Last edited by lovemyboys; June 21st, 2008 at 10:44 AM.

Can I have some please!!! Me and my little Cs! I want to be a D, but I, too, have to pay for mine! My boobs are the first thing to go when I lose weight.
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

Are you talking about the neighbor that you thought was flirting with your husgand and you wanted to smack her? Or another nieghbor?

Anyway girl, you may be surprised how much smaller the girls get when you lose weight. I can't wait for mine to get smaller....But the fact that you qualify for a reduction now is great. You are bound to have back/neck problems down the line...Your tiny frame can carry those babies just for SO long!

Just remember you are going to need someone to help take care of the boys while you are recovering, especialy if you are geting a TT at the same time...it is not a minor surgery, I saw my friend go through it and she was in massive pain the days following and had to stay in bed on medication.

I think you are beautiful no matter what, but getting those girls down a bit will do you some good....Hitler can go FUK himself if he thnks you need permssion to do something that will make you feel better and will be good for your back.
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Quote Originally Posted by insearchofme View Post

Holy Crap! Insearchofme!!!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! OMG! I absolutely LOVE this photo! You are GORGEOUS!

Devra, I can't even image being a size G! Before I had my first child I was a B. After 2 kids I have made it to a C and I am thrilled. I have never had boobs! However, my sister-in-law is a size J. She is definitely getting breast reduction surgery when she is finished having kids. I don't blame you, I can't even imagine the stress to your back!!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Quote Originally Posted by jbenev5338 View Post
    i became a G during pregnancy and thank god i went back down a bit but i started pregnancy at a very full C cup and now i am a very full D cup and i wish i was just a regular C- one day i will get a breast reduction and lift.
    My plan is to eventually do the same thing, once I reach my goal weight.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

i became a G during pregnancy and thank god i went back down a bit but i started pregnancy at a very full C cup and now i am a very full D cup and i wish i was just a regular C- one day i will get a breast reduction and lift.

Mother to a one year old active boy

MAY
    2nd- 194 lbs started PHEN
    9th- 188 lbs
    25th- 186 lbs
    JUNE
    13th- 186 lbs
    20th- 182 lbs

I had really been looking forward to getting measured, and now you have me worried. If you are a G, I must be somewhere towards the middle of the alphabet. Boobs are so pointless to me, especially now that I done breastfeeding--FOREVER. DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!!

HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Girl, I know exactly what you mean. I went into a Lane Bryant a year or so ago and got measured and almost fell out when the girl told me I measured a size J. I was like "Uh, ok, so, direct me to your bras in that size" and she was like "We don't sell that size here, you'll have to visit our website." I had previously measure a size H a couple of years before that and that was shocking enough to be told I was that size. I went to Victoria's Secret about a month ago and got them to measure me after losing almost 25 pounds and they said I measured a D. Yep, I had to get her to repeat it because I couldn't believe she said just one D. I'll hand you down my H's and J's if you want them. LOL.

Just a REGULAR D would be nice

Good for you! If it makes you more comfortable then definately do it. If I were in your position I would too. I wonder how many lbs that reduction will take off... You may be closer to your goal than you think. What size do you want to be if you don't mind me asking.
    Keep on Keepin' on!

Default SAY WHAT? No Way!

Ok so I was at the mall tonight picking up some birthday gifts for a friends kids, and it hit me, " hey the gals on the phen board (mostly crafty) Said Lane Bryant has great bras.

So I stroll on in to the store, and HUGE Sale on bras,buy 2 get 2 free I think. I am lookin and now and then I like to sport the girls in shirts, They have not fallen completly to my knees yet! So I see a lady who works there , Started askin some questions about the different styles... ..I told her it had been about 6 months or so since I was fitted at Dillards and they said I was a 40 DDD. She looks down at the girls and said ahh I don't think so, You want me to remeasure? I was like what you mean? She put the tape up and said..... YOUR 35 in around and a CUP SIZE G my eyes got about the same size!! NOOOOOO
    Damn no wonder why I cant find a shirt or swin top or why my FREAKIN Back hurts when I stand to long

WTF? I have never even herd of a G cup! I must really look like a freak 5 Feet and size G Cup tatas. I always here coments and have all my life, My neighboor always is crackin jokes about them(of course she had to pay for hers) I like her she is my drinkin buddy! outside in the summer.

They just don't look that big when I look at myself.
    So here is the plan! Of course if you know me you know I am married to Hitler. And of course the SOB has always said no to a reduction. This size will qualify me ins coverage for a reduction, and it will be cheaper to get a tummy tuck at the same time.
    So when we seperate, I am gonna do this, and when I am seperated I will still be on his ins coverage plan.
    Wow I am in shock!!