Hello EveryOne im New
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by RickC View Post
    Im telling Blevy,and she will give you a time out lol
    Yeah...I need a time-out!! I want a whole weeks worth!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Welcome! I agree with them... read as much as you can and eat more. Good Luck and we are here for your support.
    Keep on Keepin' on!

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by gothprincess View Post
    Welcome and Good Luck! I won't give any advice cause I don't follow the "norm" for everyone else. Rick, no lectures from you about my comment! LOL.
    Im telling Blevy,and she will give you a time out lol

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by ANNIE123 View Post
    Hi my name is Ann, im 25 and weigh 168 i use to be 130 back when i was single but now i have a 15 month old daughter and the weight just wont stop pilling on. I started taking phen 6/18 so far so good i drink a ton of water and one min im hyper next down next hyper nex down i dont eat on this pill i eat a bag of prez from 9 to 5 and 4 bottles of water 3 cups of coffee with half half and 6 cigs but no weight loss yet i know its too soon, i aslo walk down 6 flights of stairs 3 to 4 times a day. any tips would be great kisses annie
    Hi Annie,Welcome to the forums,eating like you have been doing you will lose muscle more than fat,any loss in muscle hampers your ability to burn caloires,It may seem too much but 1000-1200 calories a day will help and up your water to at least 100oz a day,take a multivitamin and I think you will find you lose more.
    Last edited by RickC; June 20th, 2008 at 05:44 PM.

Photos
    View albums

Welcome and Good Luck! I won't give any advice cause I don't follow the "norm" for everyone else. Rick, no lectures from you about my comment! LOL.

Photos
    View albums

Welcome!!!! I think you should eat!!! Last time I was on a diet pill (it wasn't phen) but it took my appeitate away and I would only eat like a brownie and some crackers and yes I lost weight, 15 pounds in two weeks but when I got off of the pill all of that weight PLUS 15 pounds more just ATTACKED me!!!! Did I learn my lesson, NO i did it again and in the end I weighed 50 pounds heavier!!!! Phen helps you control your hunger but you have to learn to eat right or the weight will come back on when you get off.
    SW-04/18/08-212 -my highest weight EVER
    CW-05/02/08-205.5
    CW-05/17/08-204~~scale is finally moving again!!~~
    CW-6/2/08-203
    CW-6/8/08-199.5~ONEDERLAND!!!!!!~
    CW-6/11/08-199
    CW-7/11/08-196

****MINI GOAL-200****PASSED MY MINI GOAL ON 6/8/08!!!!
    ****MINI GOAL-195****

Gold Phenster countryasadirtroad's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by ANNIE123 View Post
    Hi my name is Ann, im 25 and weigh 168 i use to be 130 back when i was single but now i have a 15 month old daughter and the weight just wont stop pilling on. I started taking phen 6/18 so far so good i drink a ton of water and one min im hyper next down next hyper nex down i dont eat on this pill i eat a bag of prez from 9 to 5 and 4 bottles of water 3 cups of coffee with half half and 6 cigs but no weight loss yet i know its too soon, i aslo walk down 6 flights of stairs 3 to 4 times a day. any tips would be great kisses annie
    Welcome! I recommend reading as many "threads" as you have time for. You'll learn so much about what to expect from your weight loss and what side effects to look for. I'm going to tell you probably the same thing everyone else on here will... EAT MORE CALORIES. You have to develope better eating habits or you'll just start puting the weight back on once you quit taking phen. Trust me, I've been on phen three times in four years. I keep thinking if I can just lose the weight, I won't put it back on. You need to make yourself eat around 1000-1200 HEALTHY calories a day or all you'll accomplish on phen is a slower metabolism.
    210lbs-170lbs 10/01/08 - 3mo of phen & 3mo of just D&E
    208.5 lbs 05/04/10 - Wk 0 (started phen again)

Mini Goal: 170lbs by my Vegas vacation in August

Final Goal: 150lbs

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Red face Hello EveryOne im New