Bikini's, Beaches, ugh
    Gold Phenster countryasadirtroad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raquel View Post
    What can we do in a month? Thigh Lipo???? LOL

You know - I got the call and it was isn't dread - but I'm over it. I'll go down there and force myself to enjoy the beach for a couple months ... woe is me.
    I'm going to take advantage of the walking I can do and the delish seafood!

Thanks for being my cheerleader - now ... step away from the pom poms!
    Geez Raquel! How you just gonna take my pom pom rights away?? Chubby chearleaders are in style now!!
    210lbs-170lbs 10/01/08 - 3mo of phen & 3mo of just D&E
    208.5 lbs 05/04/10 - Wk 0 (started phen again)

Mini Goal: 170lbs by my Vegas vacation in August

Final Goal: 150lbs

2. Advertising
    advertising

The house is 1 mile from the ocean and even better it's located near a beach access that has a playground, showers, restrooms everything right there.

So heck yeah - how fun would that be to be able to take the boys down there - show them the morning beach? then play later in the morning, have access to come home for lunch, never lose your spot, get to go back ... play, go for walks, look for the dolphins, collect shells, etc.

I am free for the next couple of months, should you need any grown-up company.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Diamond Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by countryasadirtroad View Post
    Alright woman... what can we do in a month that would make you feel more confident to have that AWESOME beach vaca with the kids? What would it take, realisticaly. You make the goal and we'll start a bandwagon, we'll all try to hit your goal to keep you motivated. YOU CAN DO IT, WE CAN HELP! (sound familiar? )
    What can we do in a month? Thigh Lipo???? LOL

You know - I got the call and it was isn't dread - but I'm over it. I'll go down there and force myself to enjoy the beach for a couple months ... woe is me.
    I'm going to take advantage of the walking I can do and the delish seafood!

Thanks for being my cheerleader - now ... step away from the pom poms!
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Gold Phenster countryasadirtroad's Avatar

Alright woman... what can we do in a month that would make you feel more confident to have that AWESOME beach vaca with the kids? What would it take, realisticaly. You make the goal and we'll start a bandwagon, we'll all try to hit your goal to keep you motivated. YOU CAN DO IT, WE CAN HELP! (sound familiar? )
    210lbs-170lbs 10/01/08 - 3mo of phen & 3mo of just D&E
    208.5 lbs 05/04/10 - Wk 0 (started phen again)

Mini Goal: 170lbs by my Vegas vacation in August

Final Goal: 150lbs

The funny thing is I am more comfortable on a beach than around my own family. I don't care when I'm around people I don't know. Just go to the beach and spend all day walking and playing. You'd probably have better results that way. I'd soooo take advantage of that. I'm kinda jealous!
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

Diamond Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by Band Mamma View Post
    http://www.womanwithin.com/clothing/...PurchaseType=0

Hanes also has one that I purchased because woman within didn't have my size. However, the Hanes one hugs my stomach just like I feared.

Anyway, check out woman within and look how roomy it looks on the model. It looks like a suit you could wear anywhere.
    FREAKY - at the beginning of the season that is the EXACT suit that I picked out, I even posted a thread asking for the sites because I couldn't remember where I had seen it.
    However, I didn't order it and bought 2 one pieces that fit well. (Target) I needed something to go on vacation a couple months ago and lay out w/ the boys in the yard when they were in the pool and such.

But the point I posted this - was not about not having anything to wear, that's not often the case with me .. rather the fact that I can't be comfortable in my own skin in a situation like a beach ... I'm just need to step it up - my efforts even more.
    I know when I'm "fit" I have this attitude I can do anything ... I miss that attitude.

I've already called my FIL and asked if it would be a problem if I waited a month to go down ... he's like "Oh whenever you want .. we appreciate you doing it ... the house will be there when you get to it .. just thought you'd want to do it before boys start preschool"
    So I got a breather ... whew.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

http://www.womanwithin.com/clothing/...PurchaseType=0

Hanes also has one that I purchased because woman within didn't have my size. However, the Hanes one hugs my stomach just like I feared.

Anyway, check out woman within and look how roomy it looks on the model. It looks like a suit you could wear anywhere.

That is when a cute tank top and cute shorts come in to play for me!!! Or you can try the old shorts over the one piece like I sport!!!

Diamond Phenster

Default Bikini's, Beaches, ugh

I have fun news mixed with apprehension.

My inlaws have decided to sell the beach property. But before selling it, it needs some plumbing and then tile (cosmetic) work.

I'm asked if I would handle getting it contracted out and babysitting workers etc.
    SINCE I AM UNEMPLOYED.

The house is 1 mile from the ocean and even better it's located near a beach access that has a playground, showers, restrooms everything right there.

So heck yeah - how fun would that be to be able to take the boys down there - show them the morning beach? then play later in the morning, have access to come home for lunch, never lose your spot, get to go back ... play, go for walks, look for the dolphins, collect shells, etc.

And with the boys - them being 3, they have no concept of the word "fat" never even heard it. (school will enlighten them to making fun of people and such, until then I'm trying to ramp them up w/ self confidence and not to see people in such light)

So I'm good with being on the beach with them - but I'm SO self conscious of everyone else ... I'll probably live in a cover - up, not to mention ... dealing w/ contractors ... oh hell no, I'll have more clothes on.

I so want them to get this experience ... let them be little beach rats for a couple months
    (I grew up on the beach, it's neither here or there to me)

But dang it, I have not lost enough weight to enjoy it with them like I should.

I just tried on my 2 - size 14's 2 pieces .. the only reason I have them is because when we went to the islands, I knew no one I knew would see me. But at least they fit.
    Now the suits just push the fat out!

Yeahhh I have several 1 pieces, but I guess I'm just a tad disappointed (with myself) that it's a dark cloud over what will be a great memory and little get away.
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199