Height/Weight - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Height/Weight

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy3773 View Post
    Ok, so I have been looking at everyones before's and after's and it brought to mind something a friend and I were talking about last week. I am 5'11 and weigh 220 currently. My boyfriend asked how much I weighed last night and I was like "yeah right" haha. I said "how much do you think I weigh?" He said 160. Probably being nice but guys are clueless anyway (no offense to the men on this board). I don't feel like when I look in the mirror that I look close to 220! My friends who I think are pretty damn thin say they are like 140-150 and I say "you look 120-125 at the most!". It drives me crazy because I feel like im a whale because of what I weigh... everytime my boyfriend tries to pick me up or move me etc I get wayyy self conscious because I KNOW how much I weigh. So my question is..... what is your height + weight and do you feel like you look like how much you weigh?

Hey I'm 5'11" too and my stats are below! I know ENTIRELY what you mean! I've had upteen thousand ppl tell me "what are you on a diet for?" and I'm like "HELLO!" and tell them what I weigh and they think I'm exagerating! Like a woman would really say she weighs more than what she actually is... geez! At 5'11" it just stretches out to all the right places, I guess... but still... I'm on my way to 180. I like that weight best for me and that is what I was prior to our daughter's birth in 2005.

Re-started Phen 7/16/11
    (after gaining nearly all back in the last several months of stress - had kept it off for over two years)
    SW: 229.4 lbs at 5'11"
    221.1 on 7/23/11 @ one week!!

PREVIOUSLY:
    I'M IN ONEDERLAND!!!
    Started Phen 5/24/08
    SW: 231 lbs at 5'11"
    214 lbs on 6/23/08 @ one month follow up Dr. visit
    204 lbs on 7/29/08 @ two month follow up Dr. visit
    197 lbs on 08/15/2008
    190 lbs at end of 3 month Dr. approved diet
    TOTAL LOSS: 41 lbs.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

You look awesome. Like the others, I have to say you do NOT look like you weigh a pound over 170 tops. I have always wanted to be tall, with long legs. I'm a dumpy 5'4" tall. And at 202 I think I look like I weigh so much more. I've lost close to 30lbs but that is just a drop in the bucket. It's depressing......Sorry to be a downer lol. But getting back to your post (sorry for threadjacking) you look amazing at that weight. You are beautiful.
    I'm in ONEDERLAAAAANNNDDD!!

Use myspace all day long lol. Add me if you would like to chat

http://www.myspace.com/rhondascanlon

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Angela C View Post
    I was 5'7 and 344 lbs when I started Phen,so don't feel so bad hon((hugs)).
    Thanks for the hug I sure could use it sometimes!
    http://myspace.com/iluvya1

First goal - 290 by 8/30
    Second goal - 280 by 9/29 (my 28th bday)
    Third goal - 270 by 10/30
    Fourth goal - 250 by Christmas
    Fifth goal - 225 by 2/28 (7 days before bro's wedding!)

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by amckevly View Post
    I am 5'7" and currently weigh 197.
    Me too.My sister ALWAYS tells me that I don't look like what I weigh.She thinks I look smaller than 197.She always asks me "Are you sure that's what you weigh?" LOL.Like I would be lying about it LOL.

Photos
    View albums

I weigh 168 and wear a size 10. before i had my 2 children a couple of years ago...i weighed 125 and wore a size 2. people think i weigh a lot less than i actually do. i'm 5'4"...but i do not have that small of a frame. so maybe that's why we can carry more weight than some people. I have a friend that is much taller than me (5'8") and she looks almost chunky at 135 lbs. And she has a very small frame. small feet, hands, etc. So she always looks like she weighs more than she does.

Photos
    View albums

I agree that it depends on your body type. I am 5'6" and weighed 180 before phen. I could wear a size 12. I would like to get down to about 140 and then I should be around a size 6. I wouldn't worry so much about the number on the scale. It is more how you feel that matters in my opinion.

Photos
    View albums

You don't look likt 220. I would have thought that you were 160-180... but now, knowing what your height is... it makes sense. You still look good!!! Remember: Everyone is different! I have a habit of comparing myself to other girls.... with they way they look, their heigth, weight. And when i do that... I get very insecure, & depressed. I've learned that I shouldn't do that... it's now a big NO-NO for me!

I am 5'7 1/2"... and weigh 219.... 18's are loose, 16's give me too much of that "painted on" look... LOL
    My doc has told me that my weight should be 160 on the low & 190 on the high- due to shape, bones, muscle...etc

In short... DON'T be insecure about your weight! Focus on being healthy for your body.
    Height= 5'8"
    SW = 259 1/24/08
    CW 2/21/08 = 238 Lost 20 lbs
    CW 3/20/08 = 234 total 24 lbs went off phen
    CW 4/18/08 = 221 toal 33 lbs *reached mini goal
    CW 6/9/08 = TOM & Vacation.... 231 dang it- But it was fun
    CW 7/1/08 = 222
    CW 8/5/08 = 215 -Down 45lbs WOOT WOOT!!!!

Next Mini Goal = 210

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy3773 View Post
    Ok, so I have been looking at everyones before's and after's and it brought to mind something a friend and I were talking about last week. I am 5'11 and weigh 220 currently. My boyfriend asked how much I weighed last night and I was like "yeah right" haha. I said "how much do you think I weigh?" He said 160. Probably being nice but guys are clueless anyway (no offense to the men on this board). I don't feel like when I look in the mirror that I look close to 220! My friends who I think are pretty damn thin say they are like 140-150 and I say "you look 120-125 at the most!". It drives me crazy because I feel like im a whale because of what I weigh... everytime my boyfriend tries to pick me up or move me etc I get wayyy self conscious because I KNOW how much I weigh. So my question is..... what is your height + weight and do you feel like you look like how much you weigh?
    I'm only 5'4" so my 225 definetly feels like 225 and when I look, it's looks like MORE. But when talking with people about my weight, they put me down at 175 or 180. I do carry it well but at the same time, I can't help but laugh about what people's perceptions are... Even my bf thinks i'm around 180... oh sweet naive man.
    Get thin and God Bless! Gina

I swear I'm trapped in that body somewhere!

07/01 - 225 (first day on phen)
    07/05 - 219 (yeah!)
    07/14 - 215.5 (so close to 10 I can taste it!!)

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by iluvya1 View Post
    Unfortunately, I definitely feel like what I weigh....I can't even believe that I have the whisker biscuits to tell people this but I'm 5'7 at 311.
    I was 5'7 and 344 lbs when I started Phen,so don't feel so bad hon((hugs)).

Photos
    View albums

I am 5'4" and 132 lbs. You are tall so you can weigh more and no one could tell. It depends on your height and how you are proportioned. I feel like I weigh more than I do. I only want to get down to around 120, but I look at my body and think that it looks like I have more than 12 lbs of extra fat. Knowing me I am going to lose another cup size way before my love handles start to shrink.
    SW 178 - 11/30/06
    CW 170 - 12/14/06
    CW 167 - 12/28/06
    CW 163 - 1/14/07 stopped taking phen in Jan
    CW 159 - 2/1/07
    CW 155 - 3/15/07
    CW 134 - 5/22/08
    I've been bad!
    CW 138- 6/12/08 Back on Phen starting today
    CW 132- 6/19/08
    CW 130 6/26/08
    GW 120

Around 170 lbs
    About 132 lbs

amckevly

I am 5'7" and currently weigh 197. I have asked some female family members how much they think I weigh and its usually around 170 or so. And thats so funny because thats what I weighed before I got pregnant and people that I weighed less than that! My cousin/bestfriend said she couldnt believe that I was over 200 pounds(when I asked before).
    But I guess I can take it as a good thing, since people think I weigh less than I do! Nothing wrong with that!

Photos
    View albums

Unfortunately, I definitely feel like what I weigh....I can't even believe that I have the whisker biscuits to tell people this but I'm 5'7 at 311.
    http://myspace.com/iluvya1

First goal - 290 by 8/30
    Second goal - 280 by 9/29 (my 28th bday)
    Third goal - 270 by 10/30
    Fourth goal - 250 by Christmas
    Fifth goal - 225 by 2/28 (7 days before bro's wedding!)

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

You are tall and if you weighed 140lbs you would be a stick! I'm about 5'7 and when I weighed 160 I was wearing a size 9. It depends on how you're built. I personally have long legs with a shorter torso. My cousin is 6'1 and at 200lbs she's a size 12. When I saw your picture and your current weight I figured you were tall because you are small

Photos
    View albums

Lightbulb Height/Weight

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2