June Bikini picture......as promised.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Photos
    View albums

I swear I thought I replied to this!! Am I losing it or what?! LOL

You look SUPER HOT! Im pea green with envy!! Glad I didnt promise bathing suit pics!! You put me to shame! LOL

Me at my highest weight beside me now!

4/18/08- Met my first Mini Goal!! Weighed in at 274.5.
    5/21/08- Met second Mini Goal! Weighed in at 259.5.

1st Mini Goal- 275
    2nd Mini Goal- 260
    3rd Mini Goal- 245

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

So anyone else posting bikini pics today??
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

omgosh you look wonderful.. wow what 27 lbs does for you!.. your tummy is sooooo small and your legs have shrunk too! gosh all over you look sooo amazin!
    www.youtube.com/lailbanana (my weight loss process)

3/1 Starting Weight 253
    3/22 Drs visit = 246.8
    3/23 Started Adipex-p
    12/5 181 ONDERLAND YAY!!!

** down 72 lbs**

Smile it increases your face value
    1st pix- march 08
    2nd pix- thanksgiving 08

Photos
    View albums

Oh Scat, I meant to omment about the no gym thing too. LoL

I do a lot of yard work too, but no way in heck, could I have achieved what I did, by not busting my behind running, jumping rope, & lifting weights. Momto8, you must be blessed with great genes lady!

Height 5'7
    SW - 178 (2-20-08)
    GW- 155
    Lost 16.4 lbs in 6 weeks on phen
    Lost additonal 9.6 after phen from 4-9-08 to 6-20-08
    Below goal & size 8 in most things 6-20-08

DESPERATELY TRYING TO MAINTAIN!

LIFE AFTER PHEN CHALLENGE

[[/url]

Photos
    View albums

Your progress is AMAZING! Just WOW! How can you not be deliriously happy with your hot bod? I could never look that good in a bikini. I only had one child & what a number she did on my tummy. Its flat, but it feels like jello & the stretch marks, whoa, not pretty. Momto8, I am so proud of you. I'm still shocked at how amazing you look.

Height 5'7
    SW - 178 (2-20-08)
    GW- 155
    Lost 16.4 lbs in 6 weeks on phen
    Lost additonal 9.6 after phen from 4-9-08 to 6-20-08
    Below goal & size 8 in most things 6-20-08

DESPERATELY TRYING TO MAINTAIN!

LIFE AFTER PHEN CHALLENGE

[[/url]

Photos
    View albums

OMG!!! You look amazing!!! What do your kids think of you looking so SEXY???
    5/08 SW-270
    8/7/08 CW 239-Taken off Phen by MD
    9/5/08 CW 230-Life without Phen Challenge

Goals, schmoals. I just come here to talk, and if I lose weight, that's great!

Same place next year? NOT!!!

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by insearchofme View Post
    Thanks Momto, for sharing your "secret" with me. Isn't it funny how people are always looking for a secret weapon to weight loss.

I took nutrition classes during my years in undergrad, and I have studied the science of weight loss on my own for many years now. Still, when I saw your amazing transformation, I could not help but ask about your secret. It turns out, that your secret and I guess mine too, are pretty much the same.

Lately, I have had more "bad" days than good which explains my stall in weight loss. Continue to be consistent and conscious, as we all see the two together does a body good.
    I don't think it is a "secret" we want to know about....it is just that we know everyone has different approach to weight loss and how they reach success...for some low carb, for others low fat..and lets face it, there are so many diffrent things you can eat....so I think our questions are legitimate...

I still think MOMto8 is annoying for not going to the gym..here i am breaking my butt and not dropping a lb...LOLOL....she's lucky we're friends!
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by queenofthehill View Post
    you are freaking awesome. Your waist is so small. I love seeing these results. Gosh I've only been on this board 1 month and I'm so happy for you guys as much as I would be for my best friend. You look soooooo GREAT!!! LOVE IT!!!!!
    AWWW thanks queen!! I saw your picture....you just flat look HOT!!!! Wondering why you wanna lose...I so wish I looked that young and toned..You just look amazing!!!!!!!

Rick you already have to much fun. It scares me!
    ]before 220-225
    now 141
    'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Photos
    View albums

you are freaking awesome. Your waist is so small. I love seeing these results. Gosh I've only been on this board 1 month and I'm so happy for you guys as much as I would be for my best friend. You look soooooo GREAT!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

MY FORMER SELF

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Momto8 View Post
    RICK-- if you post a THONG pic...i'm leaving the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well poop.you never let me have any fun. lol

Photos
    View albums

RICK-- if you post a THONG pic...i'm leaving the board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RickC View Post
    Still waiting on that wetsuit pic Thin. , I guess it's time I get my thong out and take a pic too. lol
    ]before 220-225
    now 141
    'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.'

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Momto8 View Post
    Nothin little yet or hot but I am trying.honestly I eat when I'm hungry just clean like no fried never fast food...except on that rare day when there is no other way.. I just choose carefully.I watch the calories between 1000-1200 a day. I drink tons of water.
    The average day food would be like;

B- around 8 a banana and a dannon low carb yogurt..about 170 calories together tons of potassium and vitamins in there.Phen around 10:00 am
    L-tuna with 1 table spoon of mayo and a few baby dills 200 cals.
    D- a chicken breast ,large is good, i cup of broccoli or asparagus or green beans

a couple of days a week only i will eat a lean cuisine
    I drink tea at night and YES i occasionally blow it and snack at night....but i jump back in there. I also have a poptart and goldfish cracker fetish.lol

Scat gets ill cause I don't go to the gym. But I do work out to aerobics videos although not once in a month now. But that is because I just flat out go outside and work very hard in my yard.I park at the end of the wal-mart parking lot not the closest spot i can get.. I leave all my non perishable foods in the basement and make the extra trips up and down, anything to burn an extra calorie..But I do not stress this...anymore.And If I am busy and not hungry....yes I'll skip a meal.but i always make it up somewhere in calories.This has been slow not over night.....but this is alife change not a quick fix, although i love weeks i drop 5 pounds.the point is to never be fat again.so this loss is just a way of life not a diet I will come off of one day, when i view it as life long ,and not a hurry up and lose it fast thing, I'm better off. It allows me to have cheat days but then resume my 'norm' not go back to restrictions.If I feel restricted I will gain it all back as soon as the diet is'over' so in my mind it is never over it is just a new way of living.
    Also, processed sugars and carbs are the enemy.I do avoid them. no one needs white sugar anyway..I have no exact plan except to be consistant and conscious.. oh and write it all down.that helps..and let yourself have splurge days it keeps you from binging.......phen is temporary... when its gone craving will return..if you are in a new habit.. you'll be on phen again......I dunno really lol just rambling.....I think just be conscious and consistant and move.As far as the gym ten more pounds off and i will start for muscle toning.........I think that is necessary for a good strong skeletal system as i age.....never mind the fact i want a tight butt AND THIGHS...LOL
    Thanks Momto, for sharing your "secret" with me. Isn't it funny how people are always looking for a secret weapon to weight loss.

I took nutrition classes during my years in undergrad, and I have studied the science of weight loss on my own for many years now. Still, when I saw your amazing transformation, I could not help but ask about your secret. It turns out, that your secret and I guess mine too, are pretty much the same.

Lately, I have had more "bad" days than good which explains my stall in weight loss. Continue to be consistent and conscious, as we all see the two together does a body good.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Photos
    View albums

looking good momma....
    look at your hotself sporting a bikini and belly button ring
    WHOOOOHOO! Congrats on the amazing transformation

Mother to a one year old active boy

MAY
    2nd- 194 lbs started PHEN
    9th- 188 lbs
    25th- 186 lbs
    JUNE
    13th- 186 lbs
    20th- 182 lbs

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by goingforthin View Post
    I KNEW THE NICKNAME WE CAME UP WITH WAS PEFECT! YOU ARE A HOTTIE!!!! YOU LOOK REALLY FABULOUS. I CANNOT GET OVER WHAT A DIFFERENCE IN THE 2 PICS. ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW! KEEP ON GOING, HOTTIE.
    Still waiting on that wetsuit pic Thin. , I guess it's time I get my thong out and take a pic too. lol

Photos
    View albums

Wow, your transformation is amazing. You're now officially my idol.

Photos
    View albums

YOU LOOK FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! That's such an incredible change. So what's the weight difference between the two pictures? Is 30 lbs or 60 lbs?

SW: 307 LBS 9/16/10.
    In 2008 I lost 91 pounds, but I've gained it all back... so here I am, at square one, but not for long.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by insearchofme View Post
    So, give it to me. I wanna know what you are doing/not doing. What you eat/don't eat, when and how much. Don't leave anything out. You can't just go flaunting your hot little body around here and not share your secrets with us.
    Nothin little yet or hot but I am trying.honestly I eat when I'm hungry just clean like no fried never fast food...except on that rare day when there is no other way.. I just choose carefully.I watch the calories between 1000-1200 a day. I drink tons of water.
    The average day food would be like;

B- around 8 a banana and a dannon low carb yogurt..about 170 calories together tons of potassium and vitamins in there.Phen around 10:00 am
    L-tuna with 1 table spoon of mayo and a few baby dills 200 cals.
    D- a chicken breast ,large is good, i cup of broccoli or asparagus or green beans

a couple of days a week only i will eat a lean cuisine
    I drink tea at night and YES i occasionally blow it and snack at night....but i jump back in there. I also have a poptart and goldfish cracker fetish.lol

Scat gets ill cause I don't go to the gym. But I do work out to aerobics videos although not once in a month now. But that is because I just flat out go outside and work very hard in my yard.I park at the end of the wal-mart parking lot not the closest spot i can get.. I leave all my non perishable foods in the basement and make the extra trips up and down, anything to burn an extra calorie..But I do not stress this...anymore.And If I am busy and not hungry....yes I'll skip a meal.but i always make it up somewhere in calories.This has been slow not over night.....but this is alife change not a quick fix, although i love weeks i drop 5 pounds.the point is to never be fat again.so this loss is just a way of life not a diet I will come off of one day, when i view it as life long ,and not a hurry up and lose it fast thing, I'm better off. It allows me to have cheat days but then resume my 'norm' not go back to restrictions.If I feel restricted I will gain it all back as soon as the diet is'over' so in my mind it is never over it is just a new way of living.
    Also, processed sugars and carbs are the enemy.I do avoid them. no one needs white sugar anyway..I have no exact plan except to be consistant and conscious.. oh and write it all down.that helps..and let yourself have splurge days it keeps you from binging.......phen is temporary... when its gone craving will return..if you are in a new habit.. you'll be on phen again......I dunno really lol just rambling.....I think just be conscious and consistant and move.As far as the gym ten more pounds off and i will start for muscle toning.........I think that is necessary for a good strong skeletal system as i age.....never mind the fact i want a tight butt AND THIGHS...LOL
    ]before 220-225
    now 141

Photos
    View albums

WOW! That is all I can say!
    Amanda in AL
    Classified Binge Eater
    SW: 1/08- 294
    04/08- 264 diet and excercise - Binge Eater- off wagon after this!
    06/03/08 271- Started Phen per doc. 37.5mg 1x/day
    6/10/08-261 WOW! 10 lbs in one week!
    6/17/08-263 BLOATED! Blah!
    6/18/08-258
    07/07/08 Overdid it this weekend! 259 Crap!
    08/01/08 257.5 WTF?
    08/05/08 TOM came and gone...Drumroll.... 249.5 YES!

Photos
    View albums

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Mindalynn View Post
    I see the ones that automatically post with your messages but not the new ones
    Did you scroll on down to where she had the pics reposted by Sassy? They do show little white boxes with red x's at the first thread....

Re-started Phen 7/16/11
    (after gaining nearly all back in the last several months of stress - had kept it off for over two years)
    SW: 229.4 lbs at 5'11"
    221.1 on 7/23/11 @ one week!!

PREVIOUSLY:
    I'M IN ONEDERLAND!!!
    Started Phen 5/24/08
    SW: 231 lbs at 5'11"
    214 lbs on 6/23/08 @ one month follow up Dr. visit
    204 lbs on 7/29/08 @ two month follow up Dr. visit
    197 lbs on 08/15/2008
    190 lbs at end of 3 month Dr. approved diet
    TOTAL LOSS: 41 lbs.

Photos
    View albums

yeah me too.....and girlfirend doens't even go to the gym....that just ain't right..........lol

Photos
    View albums

I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT A HUGE DIFFERENCE THERE IS BETWEEN THE TWO PHOTOS!! WOW! WOW! WOW! I remember when you posted the first one and you looked great. Now you look AMAZING!!! OMG!!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Photos
    View albums

So, give it to me. I wanna know what you are doing/not doing. What you eat/don't eat, when and how much. Don't leave anything out. You can't just go flaunting your hot little body around here and not share your secrets with us.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Photos
    View albums

You guys are so sweet.....you make wanna keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smooches to you all
    ]before 220-225
    now 141

Photos
    View albums

wow, you look great! that is a MAJOR difference from the pictures you posted last time.....good job!

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

Photos
    View albums

I KNEW THE NICKNAME WE CAME UP WITH WAS PEFECT! YOU ARE A HOTTIE!!!! YOU LOOK REALLY FABULOUS. I CANNOT GET OVER WHAT A DIFFERENCE IN THE 2 PICS. ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW! KEEP ON GOING, HOTTIE.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast