Clueless...

Thread: Clueless...

Bronze Phenster

hi there-

your current size may also be whats keeping your weight from going down. it always seems as if the closer you are to your goal weight, the harder it is to lose. im having the same issue kind of, it took e 2 weeks to lose 5 lbs and since then ive been at a stand still. it will come off though as long as youre diligent!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Banned

This is why I am glad I only weight once a month,stressing over the scale is going to make you unhappy with your weight loss,weighing more than once a day is inacurate,looks like your have your calories in the right place,you could always go lower but try not to go less than 1000 cals a day,if not already take a multivitamin,any exercise is good just keep moving.

I have no idea... Rick is full of answers about a lot of things. I hope you get the advice you need. In the meantime keep up what you are doing. Good Luck.
    Keep on Keepin' on!

As of exercise before phen, does getting up to go to the bathroom count? I ate two meals a day, and snacked during the late hours. Coffee for bkfast. ( unhealthly, fatty foods )...I'm now eating 3 small meals and a snack inbetween each. I drink nothing other than water 6-8, 16.9oz a day. Cardio M-F 45mins AM, Evenings I rotate push up/sit up & cardio every other night 30-45mins. ( hehe I'm pooping at least once a day, but not as much as i should be ).... As for knowing how many calories I took in before phen, if I honestly knew I probably wouldn't be trying to lose weight and keeping track now :-) THANKS!

STARTING OUT
    June 16th ~ SW 166

1st MONTH WEIGHT LOSS
    July 16th ~ CW 155 ( -11 )

Bronze Phenster

I had been whining about how much weight I hadnt loss also. I have only been doing this for a week and 2 days, but I was frustrated after 4 days of not losing anything. Then I realized that I was not drinking enough water, I am trying now to drink 95 oz that is half of my body weight. I have been working out the whole time. The other thing that I now KNOW I was doing wrong is I was eating to much. My dr told me to eat 1200 or less. Well, I thought I had not been eating much, but I wasnt techinically counting calories. Anyway, I saw someone on here talking about www.thedailyplate.com It is this site where you can keep track of what you eat everyday. I was shocked when I actually wrote and calculated everything I put in my mouth and how many calories it was, i had no idea. I have a son who is 15 months old that eats 3 normal meals with 2 snacks in between, althought I was not hungry I would eat just one teddy graham, but it amazed me how that one started to add up. The website also shows how many carbs you eat, fiber, protein, etc. I was blown up with sodium that is why I started drinking so much water. I have not lost that much in the last 2 days, and I am by all means NO expert, but I can tell that everything is fitting differently, my skin looks better, and I am definitely now fuller.

The site is great, you can type in things like Subway ham, and it calculates everything. It is really cool!!

Hope that was some help, I am not losing like everyone else, but after a few changes, I hope to start soon!!!

Gold Phenster countryasadirtroad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by breekibuggie View Post
    Yeah, you're all probably tired of hearing the same questions over an over again, I know. Well here goes again...

Taking Phen since Monday... I was 164, 5 days later 162, and that's because I weighed myself this morning. When I weight myself threw the day I'm back up to 164??? sometimes 165.

I'm getting about 1200 calories, exercise twice a day...What am I doing wrong here, is there something I change change to get better results?

I see alot of 1st weigh in's or 3 or 4 days later and other people are losing! So any advice would be helpful. Thanks
    How many calories were you getting before phen? What kind of exercise are you doing and were you doing it before? I am also a "daily weigher". It helps me stay motivated. Give us more info and maybe we can give you better advice.
    210lbs-170lbs 10/01/08 - 3mo of phen & 3mo of just D&E
    208.5 lbs 05/04/10 - Wk 0 (started phen again)

Mini Goal: 170lbs by my Vegas vacation in August

Final Goal: 150lbs

Forgot to mention... I do it everyday too! My curiosity gets me.
    Keep on Keepin' on!

it's perfectly fine to weigh yourself every day. i do it and reccomend it. BUT make sure you weigh yourself in the morning after you use the bathroom like she said. if you MUST step on the scale at other times during the day (i know i do) that is fine, but don't take into consideration any number except for the one you get first thing in the morning. i write my weight down every morning and it has done wonders for my weight loss.

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

First off don't weigh a bunch of times in one day. Your weight fluctuates during the day. Second, people say not to weigh yourself everyday (which you didn't), but whether you do or not you should always weigh around the same time. I weigh in the morning after my first trip to the bathroom, which is generally right when I get up. That way things are more consistent.

As for everything else, are you exercising? Did you exercise before? What have you changed since you started this other than the reduced calories?
    Keep on Keepin' on!

Default Clueless...

Yeah, you're all probably tired of hearing the same questions over an over again, I know. Well here goes again...

Taking Phen since Monday... I was 164, 5 days later 162, and that's because I weighed myself this morning. When I weight myself threw the day I'm back up to 164??? sometimes 165.

I'm getting about 1200 calories, exercise twice a day...What am I doing wrong here, is there something I change change to get better results?

I see alot of 1st weigh in's or 3 or 4 days later and other people are losing! So any advice would be helpful. Thanks

STARTING OUT
    June 16th ~ SW 166

1st MONTH WEIGHT LOSS
    July 16th ~ CW 155 ( -11 )