Questions

Thread: Questions

Mine gave them to me for 3 months, said I had to take a 6 month break and then he would give more one more go around for another 3 months.

BUT- there was a stipulation. If I had gained ANYTHING in those 6 months, the deal was off.

Thankfully, I lost 25 during the "off" months so he had to keep his word and give 'em back!!

I'll get you, my pretty and your little dog too!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster

My doctor gave me a 3 month prescription also. I don't think I could take them any longer than that without a break, so 3 months is good. Hang in there, it'll be worth it in the end

ya phen is not going to be a lifetime thing, its gonna help you jumpstart your weight loss by helping you develop good eating habits because your appetite is under control, and also hopefully you will start doing some exercise which, at least for me, motivates me to make better food choices as well, then when you stop taking phen, yourlifestyle will be different and your weight loss will continue, of course this is how it is all supposed to work and no one said it is going to be easy, it takes a lot of hard work, but you can do it, good luck!

Three months is the "usual" guidelines for use of the drug that doctors are given.
    IMO: exercise is necessary for many reasons and helps with weight loss. Eat in a way you can eat forever or you run a higher risk of not keeping the weight off.
    Just my opinion....

Silver Phenster

Try high protein (shakes) I swear to you that you will not be disapointed I lost 6 lbs this week. I gained weight the first month....but then it started flying off when I did High Prot. Also, if you google phen..they put you on a 12 week plan because it is used to "jump start" you weightloss...it hasn't been studied/proven for longterm WL.
    I've got arms and legs on my body...

www.myspace.com/notjustanykatie

It may not be what you wanted to hear, but I think 3 months is a good time frame to develope healthier habits, and be well on the road to where you want to be. I am sure that there are people who do not exercise, but it will not do your body good in the long run. Excercising while losing weight, will help to prevent loose/sagging skin. If you are actually eating well as well as exercising 3 days a weeks you are already doing great. Good luck on your journey.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Phen Newbie

Default Questions

I just started taking Phentermine 3 days ago. I take 37.5 per day to be taken in the morning and my family physician for some reason said he would only put me on it for three months. Does anyone know why? Then, as I am leaving, he says okay, I expect you to lose about one pound per week. Needless to say, I was not happy. Is there anyone out there taking just the drug and not excercising?

I am excercising three times daily and eating correctly, so what can I expect?

Thank you to all for helping me out. I am new to all of this and was just happy he prescribed it.