WHAT'S UR "SUCCESS" REWARD??

View Poll Results: What's your reward for success??

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Material Possession (clothes, tv, home decor, etc)

15 51.72%
  • Medical/Cosmetic procedure (boob reduction, teeth whitening, etc)

4 13.79%
  • Vacation/Mini getaway

6 20.69%
  • Spa/Salon/Manicure/Pedicure/ pampering day

6 20.69%
  • Other

4 13.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Oh and I started tanning the end of April!

2. Advertising
    advertising

I don't think these are necessarily rewards.More like now that I have more confidence,I am doing them LOL.I got my tongue pierced in April and I got a new tattoo in May.I am planning on getting another tattoo(in honor of my mom-getting it with my daughter-is her graduation gift)probably in a few weeks.I am also thinking about getting my nose pierced LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki finn View Post
    LMAO!!! Why you say??? Cause I have so lost sight of giving myself a reward. Boy, would i love a tummy tuck, but lets be serious... Im a 26 year old single mother... I can't afford any of that crap. I can hardly afford to buy new clothes everytime i move a size!!! Seriously, I went to buy work clothes because my slacks went from a 24 to a 14/16 and my top is a freakin 12/14. I had to return half of the stuff the next day when i came back to bill reality. SIGH!!!!! Maybe my final goal will be a job as a stripper so i can pay off my bills
    I do that too,don't feel bad.

For mini goals I get my nails done and pedi. For final goal clothes and a baby.
    Starting over after a pregnancy and miscarriage:
    SW: 255
    CW: 252 5/1/09
    GW: 180
    Self Nurture Challenge: 232

Bronze Phenster nc_beached_whale's Avatar

chin lipo/tuck and implant. I have always hated my profile and double chin. EVERY woman in my family has it. But first I have to lose any weight that might affect it.
    See ya at the beach, I'll be the fat one in the thong.

:eatnphen1:]

Diamond Phenster

I've had a tummy tuck and a breast lift. I'm still a 38 C but they just look great. My tummy is flat as a washboard. As many moms, carrying these boys took a toll on my body so I got that all fixed, but just be warned even after lipo and a tuck the weight can come back in different areas. Really bites. LOL

But what I want to say was in regards to finding a reputable doc ... can not stress enough how important this is.
    I got my recommendation from my gyno - it was the surgeon his wife used. Now THAT is a recommendation.
    He said - do not go to anyone advertising on tv, someone that is putting their kids through college, or one that can get you "right in"
    Good advice. So sharing.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Quote Originally Posted by SHess2004 View Post
    Once I reach my goal weight I plan to get back the body that pregnancy took away from me. I plan on getting a breast augmentation and tummy tuck. Money is sitting earning interest right now. So that is really motivating me to get rid of this 40-45 pounds. In addition, we have a family vacation planned to Disney World this Dec. So that is a reward also.

For those of you who are considering plastic surgery I have a great site that you can visit. It is a wealth of information. You can locate doctors in your area, ask questions, read personal experiences, etc. Visit Implant info .com (remove spaces for web address). Under "discussions" you will find links to other websites for various cosmetic procedures (i.e. tummy tuck, lipo, face lift, etc). Have fun!
    Thanks for the info. You are doing great on your own. You are really gonna kick a.s.s. on phen.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Quote Originally Posted by Tarheelgirl View Post
    Hmm, here I was regretting the money I spent for my 3 pair of high end jeans. They were far cheaper then the tummy tuck I asked my husband for. His thing is that my tummy is already flat so why waste the money. My skin is super stretched from my pregnancy.

Since I reached goal, I went to Nordstroms & got myself some 7 for Mankind jeans, Hudson, & Citizen's of Humanity jeans. Now let's pray that I can maintain so I can get lots of wear out of these jeans.
    Tarheelgirl, you have done a phenomenal job. You better let all the regret fly right out the window. I said this is another thread, but now that I know you have new gear to sport, I am really anxiously awaiting a new pic.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Quote Originally Posted by benson012094 View Post
    I never watched King of Queens, but I see reruns all the time and it's hillarious. I wish I would've watched it more. I saw the stripper episode (where she put a stripper pole in their room) and that was so frickin funny!
    I have the first season on dvd. I will send it to you.. That stripper episode was HILARIOUS!!! I could watch that everyday.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Silver Phenster

Once I reach my goal weight I plan to get back the body that pregnancy took away from me. I plan on getting a breast augmentation and tummy tuck. Money is sitting earning interest right now. So that is really motivating me to get rid of this 40-45 pounds. In addition, we have a family vacation planned to Disney World this Dec. So that is a reward also.

For those of you who are considering plastic surgery I have a great site that you can visit. It is a wealth of information. You can locate doctors in your area, ask questions, read personal experiences, etc. Visit Implant info .com (remove spaces for web address). Under "discussions" you will find links to other websites for various cosmetic procedures (i.e. tummy tuck, lipo, face lift, etc). Have fun!

Hmm, here I was regretting the money I spent for my 3 pair of high end jeans. They were far cheaper then the tummy tuck I asked my husband for. His thing is that my tummy is already flat so why waste the money. My skin is super stretched from my pregnancy.

Since I reached goal, I went to Nordstroms & got myself some 7 for Mankind jeans, Hudson, & Citizen's of Humanity jeans. Now let's pray that I can maintain so I can get lots of wear out of these jeans.

Height 5'7
    SW - 178 (2-20-08)
    GW- 155
    Lost 16.4 lbs in 6 weeks on phen
    Lost additonal 9.6 after phen from 4-9-08 to 6-20-08
    Below goal & size 8 in most things 6-20-08

DESPERATELY TRYING TO MAINTAIN!

LIFE AFTER PHEN CHALLENGE

[[/url]

I never watched King of Queens, but I see reruns all the time and it's hillarious. I wish I would've watched it more. I saw the stripper episode (where she put a stripper pole in their room) and that was so frickin funny!
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by benson012094 View Post
    Wouldn't that be funny if they did do a discounted rate? AFTER I MAINTAIN MY WEIGHT LOSS FOR ONE YEAR.....I want a boob job, because I am sure I will lose all that I have. I too want lumineers. I have a big space in my teeth and I want that fixed.
    Okay. Let's start the search..LOL. I hope we don't end up like Carrie, on the King of Queens, when Doug got her the Buy 1, Get 1 Free Lasik eye surgery for her birthday.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Quote Originally Posted by insearchofme View Post
    Since I already have a closet full of size 6 clothes, I am headin straight for a plastic surgeon for a breast lift/reduction. I am hoping that insurance will help pay for it, but if not, I am prepared for that as well. My husband says he does not want me to go any smaller, but am aiming for a 36 C. I am typically a 36DD.

I also plan to get Lumineers eventually, and I've already spoken to my dentist about it. My stomach has never been a problem area for me, but if it does not go back to it's normal appearance, then that's on the list too.

Maybe those of us who are serious about having cosmetic surgery should find a reputable doc and all "sign up" at one time. Perhaps we can get services at a discounted rate. lol.

Wouldn't that be funny if they did do a discounted rate? AFTER I MAINTAIN MY WEIGHT LOSS FOR ONE YEAR.....I want a boob job, because I am sure I will lose all that I have. I too want lumineers. I have a big space in my teeth and I want that fixed.
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

Since I already have a closet full of size 6 clothes, I am headin straight for a plastic surgeon for a breast lift/reduction. I am hoping that insurance will help pay for it, but if not, I am prepared for that as well. My husband says he does not want me to go any smaller, but am aiming for a 36 C. I am typically a 36DD.

I also plan to get Lumineers eventually, and I've already spoken to my dentist about it. My stomach has never been a problem area for me, but if it does not go back to it's normal appearance, then that's on the list too.

Maybe those of us who are serious about having cosmetic surgery should find a reputable doc and all "sign up" at one time. Perhaps we can get services at a discounted rate. lol.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

eventually but not till i am done having kids i will get a breast reduction/lift
    and maybe just maybe lipo one day
    But clothes until then

Mother to a one year old active boy

MAY
    2nd- 194 lbs started PHEN
    9th- 188 lbs
    25th- 186 lbs
    JUNE
    13th- 186 lbs
    20th- 182 lbs

A breast reduction would be wonderful, but I could never afford it.

SO...I'll go for my vain side. I want to go back to my hometown, go to the bar where all my friends hang out and watch their jaws drop to the floor when they see me.

Getting a tat that I thought of and my brother designed as soon as I can afford it...he's getting the same tat...it's in reconigition(sp) of our Irish heritage.

Well clothes of course, because I will be a new size. But really I would love a breast lift and then to go on a cruise with my husband. We have never been on a vacation without the kids. Actually I have never been away from my kids for more then a few hours (ages 6, 4, and almost 2). I think I would be nervous and worry at first about being away from them for so long, but eventually I would be able to relax with my hubby. I was going to do these things this summer, but the money situation didn't work out. Hopefully, next spring I will be able to do this.
    SW 178 - 11/30/06
    CW 170 - 12/14/06
    CW 167 - 12/28/06
    CW 163 - 1/14/07 stopped taking phen in Jan
    CW 159 - 2/1/07
    CW 155 - 3/15/07
    CW 134 - 5/22/08
    I've been bad!
    CW 138- 6/12/08 Back on Phen starting today
    CW 132- 6/19/08
    CW 130 6/26/08
    GW 120

Around 170 lbs
    About 132 lbs

Tummy tuck. Or a boob job. Or....Gosh, the possibilities are endless!! I want it all!!

I'll get you, my pretty and your little dog too!

i don't really reward myself with anything that costs money.....but i am just rewarded by the way i feel when i see that number go down. sounds cheesey, i know. but, it's true.......i LOVE to buy clothes, but i don't because i haven't reached my final goal so i will just grow out of those within weeks if i did buy. luckily, i didn't used to be so big so i have lots of jeans that fit me as i lose weight. when i reach my final final goal i will probably go on a shopping spree.

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

Clothes clothes clothes!!! And I too would LOVE to have my belly button pierced. I have one piercing (guess where lol?) but I've always dreamed to being thin enough to have my belly button done.
    I'm in ONEDERLAAAAANNNDDD!!

Use myspace all day long lol. Add me if you would like to chat

http://www.myspace.com/rhondascanlon

I've wanted to get my belly button pierced for years, and a tattoo when I decided what to get. I'd love to go somewhere warm and bake my a** on a beach with just the hubby and no kids!
    n8rgrl

Default Kookai stores here i come....

i cant wait to lose enough wait to be able to get into those darn Kookai clothes. Has anyone seen their sizes???? they have an option of size 1 or size 2.... and they are on the smaller scale too!!!

I love Kookai clothes ... they are the sort of style that suit me. But alas when i was able to wear their stuff, i was a lowly university student and did not have enough money to even walk into a 'branded' store. Now that i do, i dont fit into any of them. how unfair is that... hopefully in the next four weeks i can finally splurge on that shopping spree

When I lose 100 lbs., I am flying in an airplane for the 1st time to Nashville, TN to see my brother. I think when I lost all my weight I will return to school. Not because I have to, but because I want to.
    My world is expanding as my butt is shrinking!

http://www.myspace.com/fishlippswhoa

2/12/08-346.8 (Started Weight Watchers)
    3/11/08- 332.8 (Down 14lbs. in 4 weeks!)
    3/16/08- 330 (Started Phentermine)
    3/31/08-327 (According to the dr's scale)
    4/15/08-321
    4/29/08- 318
    5/9/08-313
    5/20/08- 311
    6/03/08-314(+3 lbs.)2 weeks of BAD eating! Poor choices! ETC!
    6/17/08-311 THANK GOD I LOST WHAT I HAD GAINED!
    7/8/08-309 (Finally back on track)

7/15/08-308 (slooooooow)
    7/29/08-306

Quote Originally Posted by jrsh41 View Post
    I am getting my tattoo that I've been working on for years now ... the only place I want it is on my back, right below my neck. I've held of getting it because I don't like wearing stuff in the summer that would show it off, but when I meet my goal weight I'll feel way more comfortable!
    HEY! Same here. I am getting a tattoo in August for my birthday, so I am working my butt off to shed 25 more by then.

And I wanted to add I am going to have some professional photos taken. i have spent waaaaay too long hiding from the camera.
    Last edited by HunnyBee; June 20th, 2008 at 03:41 AM.
    Making it happen

SW: 320
    Started Phen again today 06/12
    Current weight: 260 6/19
    First mini goal 250
    2nd mini goal 235

20lbs and I hit the halfway mark!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast