DAY 1 - so super excited!
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Good for you! Your excitement is contagious, you're making me feel motivated too! I just know you will be a success. Keep us updated on all of your sure-to-have victories!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Hee hee
    thanks for all of the warm welcomes!

Just got home from an hour and a half workout....WOW!
    I kinda felt like Popeye....like I had opened up a can of "whoop a**" on my workouts!
    I felt like my endurance and stamina had increased and I felt stronger. I had to tell myself to take it easy so that I don't burn out...and I had to peel myself off the treamill.

I have to admit that my first day on a whole pill has been intense. It hit me pretty strong at first (felt a lil jittery and kinda like my batteries were fully charged) and has subsided throughout the day. I think I'm gonna try a half pill and then bump back up to a full if i feel my body adjusting to the half. I really just need a boost and don't wanna over do it.. I understand that this is a lifestyle change and need to learn how to be patient and take it one day at a time.

Thanks again!

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Default Bigger in TX?

Try bigger in Alaska! welcome, i'm a newbie myself. been on it for 2 weeks now. haven't checked the scale, probably for fear of disappointment. been working out 5 days a week... but I have a desk job. so its realy just balancing that out. Need to get outside and moving while its nice out. I'm thinking a hike this weekend if the weather permits and my 2 year old will cooperate. ~D.

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Welcome V8tx to the forums !,dont stress about your 2lb loss,it's going to work and you will see results.

Photos
    View albums

lovely dog!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Talking

that's awesome, hope everything goes well for you =)
    Started Phen 5/20/07- 179 lbs

Current Weight- 170 lbs

Goal- 135 lbs

Photos
    View albums

Good luck and welcome!!!

Me and Tigger Hoover

start 5/22 ---- 266
    1st Weigh in 6/19 253

Photos
    View albums

Talking DAY 1 - so super excited!

ok, so this morning (with the help of some locals with valuable information ), I went down to a weight loss clinic and within an hour, I got my B12 shot and 60-day supply of phen! I'm so super excited!! I have been exercising 5-6 days a week and started an "eating clean" diet but after 3 weeks, the scale only shows a 2lb weight loss. Although I'm sure that I've gained muscle mass, 2lbs is still discouraging after putting in a lot hard work and effort. So, I'm hoping that the pills and B12 shots will help advance these efforts.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm new to the forums and have been watching and reading for about a week now. I'm so super excited to be a part of this online community!

At the moment, I'm quit disgusted with the way that I look in pictures so I'll post some when I feel more comfortable or can wave victory flags. Rest assured, that i'm just another cute latin chick kickin' it down in Texas! They say everything is bigger in texas but i'm not gonna be a part of "everything" anymore! LOL
    I'm truly inspired and motivated by all of you!

I like how someone mentioned divorcing BOB (Big Ole Belly)....well, BOB was playing mind games with me this morning when I got on the scale. But, I think BOB is jealous cause BAM is moving in just as soon as BOB moves out! Look out BOB cause my Big A** Muscles are moving in!

Cheers friends!

Weigh-in weight 289lbs 06/19/08
    hopes to weigh 238lbs by 10/08/08
    Last edited by v8tx; June 19th, 2008 at 01:51 PM. Reason: forgot weigh in info