Obliques?

Thread: Obliques?

I do side crunches. Just lie on your back with your knees up like you're going to do a regular crunch, lay your bent legs over to one side and crunch up. My "trainer" says it's like you're reaching your ribcage toward your hip.

2. Advertising
    advertising

You can work the obligues so the area looks a bit better, but only overall body fat percentage lost will make your love handles go away. there is no such thing as spot reduction.

I would suggest crunches where you raise your elbow to opposite knee......If you do any type of ab class or ab videos chances are you will be working oblgues too...

Obligues are my favorite muscle group to work because that is the only place taht i DON"T have fat.......

have a great day and don't give up...some parts of our bodies are just really stubborn, and the body decides when we lose fat from a particular area.

One thing I do is use a weighted medicine ball. It works best if you have partner...you stand back to back and pass the ball to eachother on the side using both hands while keeping your abs tight. Hope this helps :-)

Default Obliques?

I would definately like to get rid of this rubber tire I have hanging around. What do you do to work out your obliques? I don't really know of any exercises to get rid of this 'un'loved handles. Any suggestions???

STARTING OUT
    June 16th ~ SW 166

1st MONTH WEIGHT LOSS
    July 16th ~ CW 155 ( -11 )