Don't you love it......

Quote Originally Posted by tschizum View Post
    that is awsome, I could not do that with the kids, I would be terrified, we live on the outskirts of town so there are no sidewalks and it's doggytown out here, lol maybe I should look into a school track that the kids can ride their bikes around.
    My mom lives in a town like that. I use to keep a huge stick that I would walk with whenever I came to visit. For once, I guess I am thankful that I live in a big city.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

2. Advertising
    advertising

Quote Originally Posted by Raquel View Post
    How do you it with the kids? My boys can't keep up - and they sight see, 'Mommy look a birdie" well yes it is, can we keep moving!!??? LOL
    Not really, I enjoy all they experience but it's not beneficial (physically) to me.

I got up at 5:30a this morning and road my recumbent bike and some stretches. In the quiet - all alone - but I'd LOVE to get out and walk.
    I was out earlier with the dogs and it's a beautiful day here, it would be nice to walk instead of just hanging out in the yard.
    I have a double jogging stroller, and one regular stroller. My oldest daughter (13) pushes one and I push the other. Yesterday we walked for about an hour, and then I let the kids run free at the park. Still haven't gotten a triple stroller yet, but I am hoping to find one at a reasonable price.

I had started riding my bike of few weeks ago, but due to a bad case of the "hemmies," ( I know TMI), I can no longer do that, so walk, walk, walk it is. Luckily the weather here has been beautiful I think the universe is trying to tell me something.
    Last edited by insearchofme; June 20th, 2008 at 07:23 AM.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Quote Originally Posted by insearchofme View Post
    I actually walked 5 miles on Tuesday. I attempted to jog, but my knees gave out.
    I could've walked even more, but the kids were cranky. i skipped yesterday, and felt like a bum for doing so. I am back at it today, heading out as soon as breakfast is done.
    that is awsome, I could not do that with the kids, I would be terrified, we live on the outskirts of town so there are no sidewalks and it's doggytown out here, lol maybe I should look into a school track that the kids can ride their bikes around.

Diamond Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by insearchofme View Post
    I actually walked 5 miles on Tuesday. I attempted to jog, but my knees gave out.
    I could've walked even more, but the kids were cranky. i skipped yesterday, and felt like a bum for doing so. I am back at it today, heading out as soon as breakfast is done.
    How do you it with the kids? My boys can't keep up - and they sight see, 'Mommy look a birdie" well yes it is, can we keep moving!!??? LOL
    Not really, I enjoy all they experience but it's not beneficial (physically) to me.

I got up at 5:30a this morning and road my recumbent bike and some stretches. In the quiet - all alone - but I'd LOVE to get out and walk.
    I was out earlier with the dogs and it's a beautiful day here, it would be nice to walk instead of just hanging out in the yard.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

finishing my 4 mile walk! I just about died when I was done but the one thing that kept me going (besides the sun beating down on me and wanting to get home) was the intense fear or being mauled by the 30 dogs that barked at me along the way, lol each bark was like a little excercise boost, kept my heart rate up, lol

lol, when i ran up the stairs and wasnt winded! plus, me and the eliptical are on better terms now... i havent tried to hurt it for like 2 months now...lol
    Nikki - Looking to divorce BOB...lol, my BIG OL' BELLY!

2/05/08 - 252 lbs (the evil truth)
    6/28/08 - 202 ON MY OWN!!!- Life after Phen

Wink Don't you love it......

I went to the track today to exercise and I was moving!!!, I did not even get tired until I had completed a mile....I was walking like 15mph, Just Kidding!!!!!! Maybe 3 or 4 mph. My endurance, stamina, everything about US (phen team) has changed. We are working so hard and when you can sustain and push harder day after day...This was definitely an accomplishment in my book! Tell your story, when did you recognize your change?
    SW-268 (5-16-08)
    (5-26) 263
    (8-11) 234

1st MINI GOAL=========>230