**(((Somebody....I NEED an answer!!!)))**
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

oh glrl, that is gross...i think i'm going to hurl up my scoobie snacks..
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

[Obsession is the greatest form of flattery.........

2. Advertising
    advertising

Diamond Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by scatanafas View Post
    Reminds me of some guy i was seeing..when it was time to do the dirty deed he opens up his pants and the mofo ain't wearing skivvies...I am like you are a sick MOFO, get away from me....what kind of man don't wear his drawers? Heck, not like you're RicharD Gere or something...he's like there were no clean underwear at my house..and i'm like then learn how to do some laundry ...you dirty FREAK! I'm a Republican for God's sake!
    Dang it Scat - now I'm reminded of guy - way back in the late 80's shows up looking great, wearing white pants ... then I realize I can see the darkness of his hair ....
    EWWWWWWWWWWWW
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Quote Originally Posted by chefgirlrd View Post
    This thread makes me want to run around without undies on!!!

Ok seriously, I think its the wedgie, or when working out vigorously, the undies rub your cooter the wrong
    way and it hurts. No one wants an achy cooter.
    Oh I don't buy that, there are plenty of kind of underwear that won't chafe your h ooch....not unless your hooch is that decrepid and saggy that it can't be contained..if that be the case you should be wearing a jock strap....

i think the point here is that atlast you shouldn't parade it around in the locker room, or blow dry it in public........

And if you got enough that it needs to be blow dried than that is a hint that you need to take your hairy twat down to the waxing salon and get groomed...DANG!
    I did it!! Reached goal and have been here for quite a while thanks to low carb eating and working out like crazy! Phen didn't work for me, but that isn't to say that there aren't other ways. God bless all of you!

I think the no bra thing is crazy too..unless you are an A cup...even then its nasty......

Heck, if I went jogging with no bra on I'd knock myself out including those within a six block radius...all of midtown manhattan would be in ICU.....

Quote Originally Posted by JamieE View Post
    Too funny! I never thought about ladys at my gym not wearing underwear!! OMG now that I think about it the seat on the "hoohoo" machine is prolly NASTY!! LOL There is this one machine that we call the HooHoo machine cuz I SWEAR that thing works your hoohoo like a $2 hooka on 1/2 price night!!
    Well girl i am all for working my hoo hoo, as long as the device is sanitary and sealed for my protection......so let me know if I can get that mojo on an infomercial...

Quote Originally Posted by bamawhitney View Post
    OMG...so funny--but so true. It is certainly a phenom here in Arizona too. Hey and at my gym we are talking about some really wealthy ladies. What are they so rich they don't sweat? Has the money washed away the yuckiness? I don't thinks so!

I did not come from a "naked" family. I am the girl in high school--back in my old days of HOTNESS (and still at age 31), who changes in the bathroom stall. Hey, somethings don't need to be paraded around in front of the gal I am gonna be in kickboxing class with.

So yesterday I also had this pleasure--lovely lady getting ready, naked except for the towel on her head, puts make-up on (still naked) in front of the mirror. Naked. Removes towel from head. Combs hair, begins drying hair. HIKES HER LEG UP ON THE BATHROOM COUNTER AND BEGINS DRYING OTHER HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh hello, a little bit of modesty please. So that is how my morning started. Now I tell you, one thing I do not need to see at 6am is another woman's you know what hanging out in front of the bathroom mirror.

Okay wait a minute...you mean to tell me this lady was blowdrying her twat hair??? What the HAY!! Why not give yourself an enema while your'e at it....gee whiz! some people are so comfortable with their bodies and thats well and good but noone else n eeds to see it...

Reminds me of some guy i was seeing..when it was time to do the dirty deed he opens up his pants and the mofo ain't wearing skivvies...I am like you are a sick MOFO, get away from me....what kind of man don't wear his drawers? Heck, not like you're RicharD Gere or something...he's like there were no clean underwear at my house..and i'm like then learn how to do some laundry ...you dirty FREAK! I'm a Republican for God's sake!

BronzyBella

Ok...now I have new issue. I was working out at the gym this morning and I have now noticed that many women are wearing nooooo bra. On top of that most of them are wearing a tank top and love to job. Ummmm this is getting a little out of hand now. These are not perky meat sacks ladies....they are full and hang low. Nothing wrong with hanging low (cause I'm not the most perkiest of perks)...but support those midgets! Seriously...think about this. Imagine yourself as a boob...would you like to be hanging off a cliff all day?? I think not!!! I hear sports bras are pretty cheap nowadays

Last edited by BronzyBella; June 22nd, 2008 at 11:40 AM.

This thread makes me want to run around without undies on!!!

Ok seriously, I think its the wedgie, or when working out vigorously, the undies rub your cooter the wrong
    way and it hurts. No one wants an achy cooter.

Me and Tigger Hoover

start 5/22 ---- 266
    1st Weigh in 6/19 253

Diamond Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by BronzyBella View Post
    I'm happy this was able to give her a giggle lol
    That's an understatement.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

BronzyBella

I'm happy this was able to give her a giggle lol

Diamond Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by Band Mamma View Post
    About the chafing issue: I get it, but I don't. Is the leg holes that chafe? If so, I'd try another brand because mine don't usually do that. Is it the vaggies that chafe? (Sorry: vaginal wedgies for those who were never in marching band.)
    I prefer undies when making large or sudden movements because otherwise I can hear my stomach slapping up and down. So for me, lack of undies would cause chafing under my stomach because I wouldn't have anything snug against me to keep my stomach from slapping the person next to me.

Raquel- shorts with built in panties? You're not talking about skorts, right? Did they look like bike shorts? I saw some at a store awhile back that had extra padding in them- like a built in maxi-pad- for more comfortable bike riding. I saw them and thought, "If that were 'there' I'd be more uncomfortable, not less." I also thought, "I thought the days of 'furniture pads' were far behind us?"
    Naw, I wasn't talking about skorts - These were SHORTS w/ panties in them. And noooo they weren't bike shorts, but were in the "Activewear" section at Belks (you have that?)

Today my friend and I were out shopping today- I said "OHHHHHHHHHH I have to tell you funniest thing ever - but you have to go PEE 1st, because you'll pee in your car if you don't ... " and I proceeded to tell her about this thread and the input / stories.
    She and I were laughing so freakin' hard.
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

First of all this thread has given me and early morning laugh let me tell you!
    You guys are all hilarious but that is absolutely gross
    I get weirded and skeeved out by the thought of not wearing underwear with pants because of coochie sweat and such.

Mother to a one year old active boy

MAY
    2nd- 194 lbs started PHEN
    9th- 188 lbs
    25th- 186 lbs
    JUNE
    13th- 186 lbs
    20th- 182 lbs

Too funny! I never thought about ladys at my gym not wearing underwear!! OMG now that I think about it the seat on the "hoohoo" machine is prolly NASTY!! LOL There is this one machine that we call the HooHoo machine cuz I SWEAR that thing works your hoohoo like a $2 hooka on 1/2 price night!!

Me at my highest weight beside me now!

4/18/08- Met my first Mini Goal!! Weighed in at 274.5.
    5/21/08- Met second Mini Goal! Weighed in at 259.5.

1st Mini Goal- 275
    2nd Mini Goal- 260
    3rd Mini Goal- 245

About the chafing issue: I get it, but I don't. Is the leg holes that chafe? If so, I'd try another brand because mine don't usually do that. Is it the vaggies that chafe? (Sorry: vaginal wedgies for those who were never in marching band.)
    I prefer undies when making large or sudden movements because otherwise I can hear my stomach slapping up and down. So for me, lack of undies would cause chafing under my stomach because I wouldn't have anything snug against me to keep my stomach from slapping the person next to me.

Raquel- shorts with built in panties? You're not talking about skorts, right? Did they look like bike shorts? I saw some at a store awhile back that had extra padding in them- like a built in maxi-pad- for more comfortable bike riding. I saw them and thought, "If that were 'there' I'd be more uncomfortable, not less." I also thought, "I thought the days of 'furniture pads' were far behind us?"

Bronze Phenster

Default ooo... good thing you're not at my gym.

I'm not one to walk around the locker room butt nekkid, but I'm one of those people who don't wear skivvies when I work out. But dont worry too much, I"m not an exercise bike kinda gal. I'm all about the upright no tush on the seat get my but a jigglin elliptical machine. and I have one word for the reasoning behind not covering MY behind(under the sweats). CHAFING. not fun.

OMG, i am dying laughing at this. Partly because of the way you put it and partly becuase I don't always wear them myself! At the gym, yes, at work, yes, at home, no, at the bar, sometimes, you get the idea.... LMAO again just thinking about you and your draws!
    Get thin and God Bless! Gina

I swear I'm trapped in that body somewhere!

07/01 - 225 (first day on phen)
    07/05 - 219 (yeah!)
    07/14 - 215.5 (so close to 10 I can taste it!!)

Diamond Phenster

Went shopping the other day - saw shorts with "built in" panties, I thought, of this thread. If one comes off the other one has too as well.

This is just the funniest thread ever.
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Still GROSS!!! I'm with Benson...I don't go without undies eventhough hubby would really like it. LOL. YUCK...YUCK....AND MORE YUCK!!!

Bronze Phenster

OMG!!!!!!! I am at work about to DIE trying not to LOL!! This is the funniest thread I have ever read. Bronzybella this was a good topic girl. I'm in tears

First off, Loving the terms everyone uses for their hooch. Oh my! I havent had the scary expereince yet. I hope I dont, because it seems that everytime I go, they are having an older ladies swim class, and they are all getting out when I am changing into my swimsuit. (which I do of course behind closed doors), however, if I were to walk out and see an 80 yr old granny hiking her leg up to dry her hooch hair, I think I would fall in the floor.....what a FUNNY thread!

*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~
    Starting weight- 179 5/7/08
    CW- 179 - 5-7-08
    178 5-8-08
    177 5-12-08
    175 5-14-08
    173 5-19-08
    171 5-27-08
    169 6-2-08
    168 6-16-08
    GW- 140
    I WILL have success this time!
    10 lbs by Aug .1st!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Diamond Phenster

5 minutes in your company - that's ALL anyone would need Bronzy to be laughing and forget about any worries.
    You are something else.
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

BronzyBella

Quote Originally Posted by angelchar77 View Post
    Quick story. 40 women 8 shower heads and like 3 min to take a shower. There was some nasty snatches. If I have to see you naked at least make "her" pretty.

I do however have a confession. I do not wear underware (most of the time). You can curse at me or think I am gross but thats the way the cookie crumbles. I wear my grannies to the gym, and have to wear underware if I wear a skirt or dress. Coochie sweat drives me crazy. Anyways I do have underware. I wear them on special occasions (lol if I wanna get laid) my hubby always knows when he's getting some. I dont know why I do it I just do.

Nothing wrong with NOT wearing undewear, except for at the gym (I feel). Simply because out area, even though clothed, end up touching the same area. It is only an issue for me, because of sweat. So go draw-less as much as you want (honestly)...just wear them to the gym---which you already do, so thank your for your assistance in fighting this matter lol

CMarie---ok I can understand force of habit, due to you being a dancer in the past...But why?? Why CMarie...why ???--- come towards the light....we wear panties to the gym over here....come towards the light...lol

Yohkos---Luckily all gyms have antibacterial spray and towels to wipe off surfaces....I suggest people still join a gym, but make that spray your workout buddy..lol
    Last edited by BronzyBella; June 18th, 2008 at 03:34 PM.

Default And I was going to join the gym....why????

I was going to join the gym, but now I am scared to death. This is really funny, but gyms have been known to spread MRSA and now I know why...oh gross.

What military branch made you go pantiless? I was in boot camp and never ever were we encouraged to go pantiless.

This was a funny thread with many disturbing undertones.

If I join the gym, I will definately be carrying sanitizing hand wipes.

LMAO! This is just too funny to not respond. First of all, I am one of those people you are talking about! HOWEVER, I do NOT change clothes at the gym. I change clothes at home before I go. If I wear shorts I were undies. BUT, if I am taking a spin class I always wear bike shorts and I never wear anything on under it. Sorry if that is gross to everyone. It started as a habit when I was a kid. Like Debethied said, her daughter doesn't wear undies in her gymnastics leotard. I was a dancer and we didn't wear them either. I guess it is embedded in my mind that when I wear tight athletic pants that I don't need to wear undies. Now that I think about it, it is kinda gross!!!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Quick story. 40 women 8 shower heads and like 3 min to take a shower. There was some nasty snatches. If I have to see you naked at least make "her" pretty.

I do however have a confession. I do not wear underware (most of the time). You can curse at me or think I am gross but thats the way the cookie crumbles. I wear my grannies to the gym, and have to wear underware if I wear a skirt or dress. Coochie sweat drives me crazy. Anyways I do have underware. I wear them on special occasions (lol if I wanna get laid) my hubby always knows when he's getting some. I dont know why I do it I just do.
    Started Phen 5/27
    SW 200
    6-3-08 189 -11
    6-10-08 184 -5
    6-17-08 181 -3
    6-24-08 179 -2

GW 155
    Height 5"7

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast