View albums

Still LMAO!
    Keep on Keepin' on!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Well thats just nasty,gota take some lysol spray with ya just to kill the funk on the seats ick.

Photos
    View albums

This was so funny!!

But hasn't anybody heard that just wearing cotton underwear helps with yeast infections. It's the silk ones that get you in trouble, right?

I could never go commando. No way! Too much chafing.
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

Photos
    View albums

bronzy let me suggest you never go to a Woodstock type concert or anything of the sort! i went to woodstock 99' and after i stood in line forever to take a shower.....i walked in and it was a huge room with naked people everywhere. you had to pull a string that was hanging from the ceiling to get the water to come out......it was an old army base so i guess that's how they do it there? for basic training maybe? i don't know, but i was horrified! oh yeah, never go to jail, either! haha.....don't have any experience with that.

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

Photos
    View albums

girl.... u r 2 funny

Quote Originally Posted by BronzyBella View Post
    ok...so I guess it has something to do with yeast infections?? Well I still think in a gym people should wear underwear because they won't be there for 5 hours, they will be there for, at the most, 2 hours. So they shouldn't be afraid of possibly getting a yeast infections. Also if they MUST wear spandex instead of underwear, why don't they put on ANOTHER pair of shorts OR pants. I just fell like there is a better solution to this "no underwear wearing "epidemc!! lol

Personally I wear my full bottom underwear when i work out and on the occassional day, if I have on my "not so full bottom" underwear I have no problem picking the wedgie out of my booty lol. I know it's gross, but I don't do this out in public. I will only do it at the gym because i'm at all women's gym and I figure they can understand my pain (well if they are wearing undearwear also).

As far as people being butt ***** naked in the locker room I have some thoughts. Ok...I don't mind the changing because that is what a locker room is for. But there are methods to not have everything hanging out for longer than 7 seconds, max. Why don't they wrap a towel on them? Why don't they, turn their back to the locker room and face the locker? Why don't they replace the clothing they JUST took off, immediatley?!?! When I change, I don't go to a differerent room, but as soon as I take off my pants (yes draws are still on), I already have my workout pants out so I can put them RIGHT on.

I too never understood the women who are completly naked during their whole pampering process (drying hair, styling hair, putting on makeup, yada yada yada). I understand they get hot while getting dressed, so why not bring a light thin clean t-shirt to wear while getting dressed. I have done this the few times I have had to get dressed at the gym. I mean....nobody want to see my sexxy body butt naked lol. ***By the way it is normally the women who do this who, for some reason, lost their razor for a year and decided shaving their va jay jay is no longer needed!!

I don't ladies about all of this....I'm just sayin.....
    6/12/08 - 1ST DAY ON PHEN 140 LBS
    MINI GOAL - 125
    ULTIMATE GOAL - 110

BronzyBella

ok...so I guess it has something to do with yeast infections?? Well I still think in a gym people should wear underwear because they won't be there for 5 hours, they will be there for, at the most, 2 hours. So they shouldn't be afraid of possibly getting a yeast infections. Also if they MUST wear spandex instead of underwear, why don't they put on ANOTHER pair of shorts OR pants. I just fell like there is a better solution to this "no underwear wearing "epidemc!! lol

Personally I wear my full bottom underwear when i work out and on the occassional day, if I have on my "not so full bottom" underwear I have no problem picking the wedgie out of my booty lol. I know it's gross, but I don't do this out in public. I will only do it at the gym because i'm at all women's gym and I figure they can understand my pain (well if they are wearing undearwear also).

As far as people being butt ***** naked in the locker room I have some thoughts. Ok...I don't mind the changing because that is what a locker room is for. But there are methods to not have everything hanging out for longer than 7 seconds, max. Why don't they wrap a towel on them? Why don't they, turn their back to the locker room and face the locker? Why don't they replace the clothing they JUST took off, immediatley?!?! When I change, I don't go to a differerent room, but as soon as I take off my pants (yes draws are still on), I already have my workout pants out so I can put them RIGHT on.

I too never understood the women who are completly naked during their whole pampering process (drying hair, styling hair, putting on makeup, yada yada yada). I understand they get hot while getting dressed, so why not bring a light thin clean t-shirt to wear while getting dressed. I have done this the few times I have had to get dressed at the gym. I mean....nobody want to see my sexxy body butt naked lol. ***By the way it is normally the women who do this who, for some reason, lost their razor for a year and decided shaving their va jay jay is no longer needed!!

I don't ladies about all of this....I'm just sayin.....

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

If there was EVER a reason not to forget this forum, it's been this thread.
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by bamawhitney View Post
    OMG...so funny--but so true. It is certainly a phenom here in Arizona too. Hey and at my gym we are talking about some really wealthy ladies. What are they so rich they don't sweat? Has the money washed away the yuckiness? I don't thinks so!

I did not come from a "naked" family. I am the girl in high school--back in my old days of HOTNESS (and still at age 31), who changes in the bathroom stall. Hey, somethings don't need to be paraded around in front of the gal I am gonna be in kickboxing class with.

So yesterday I also had this pleasure--lovely lady getting ready, naked except for the towel on her head, puts make-up on (still naked) in front of the mirror. Naked. Removes towel from head. Combs hair, begins drying hair. HIKES HER LEG UP ON THE BATHROOM COUNTER AND BEGINS DRYING OTHER HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh hello, a little bit of modesty please. So that is how my morning started. Now I tell you, one thing I do not need to see at 6am is another woman's you know what hanging out in front of the bathroom mirror.
    LMAO!!! OMG, SHE ACTUALLY HIKED HER LEG UP AND STARTED BLOW DRYING WHAT?!?! ROFLMAO!!!
    I WILL STAY WALKIN AROUND THE TRACK AND USING WORK OUT DVDS.
    "YOU MAY NEVER KNOW WHAT RESULTS COME FROM YOUR ACTION. BUT IF YOU DO NOTHING, THERE WILL BE NO RESULT"

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by breekibuggie View Post
    Hey, I know the answer!!! When I went threw basic training in the military...for PT (physical training) we had to wear spandex, our drill instructors told us females that we shouldn't wear panties under the spandex becuase of problem with some female getting yeast infections...or whatever else you can get down there.
    YUP, well that's what I know...Even when we worn our uniforms we were instructed to wear spandex instead of panties...to help with infections ( I suppose females can get infections down there if you sweat alot ) I dunno, never got one!
    I think you are right. But still......... ICKY POOH ICKY!!!
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! GIRL YOU ARE TOO CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!
    ANGEL

Photos
    View albums

OMG THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER!!!!! LMAO ROTF!!!!!

BAMAWHITNEY~ LMAO EWE!!!! other hair...? WTH.... there is a thing called , shaving, bikni wax.... hell brazillian PLEASE. DO something... there should be a rule.... "DRYING DOWN BELOW... IT'S NOT THE WAY TO GO!!!!" or "SHAVE IT, GROOM IT... DEAR GOD, DON'T FLUFF IT!"

EWE EWE EWE ....

I don't know why they don't wear 'tighty-whities' .... but this is just another great reason why I don't go to the gym... it's nasty in there!!!! When I did go... hello bathroom stall...
    Height= 5'8"
    SW = 259 1/24/08
    CW 2/21/08 = 238 Lost 20 lbs
    CW 3/20/08 = 234 total 24 lbs went off phen
    CW 4/18/08 = 221 toal 33 lbs *reached mini goal
    CW 6/9/08 = TOM & Vacation.... 231 dang it- But it was fun
    CW 7/1/08 = 222
    CW 8/5/08 = 215 -Down 45lbs WOOT WOOT!!!!

Next Mini Goal = 210

Photos
    View albums

LMAO!! I wish I knew hun.

MY FORMER SELF

Photos
    View albums

Hey, I know the answer!!! When I went threw basic training in the military...for PT (physical training) we had to wear spandex, our drill instructors told us females that we shouldn't wear panties under the spandex becuase of problem with some female getting yeast infections...or whatever else you can get down there.
    YUP, well that's what I know...Even when we worn our uniforms we were instructed to wear spandex instead of panties...to help with infections ( I suppose females can get infections down there if you sweat alot ) I dunno, never got one!

STARTING OUT
    June 16th ~ SW 166

1st MONTH WEIGHT LOSS
    July 16th ~ CW 155 ( -11 )

Photos
    View albums

first let me say i always wear panties no matter what just cus umm my mom told me to keep my panties on. haha. but ......i know when i started working out i would HAVE to take a shower right after even if i wasn't sweating that bad anywhere else, i did down there! so, maybe it has something to do with the sweaty panties showing through like someone else said. or.....maybe not wearing them makes you not sweat so bad down there? my daughter does gymnastics and i don't put panties on her when she wears her leotard or unitard or whatever.....and from what i've seen the other gymnasts don't wear them.....kinda the same i guess. who knows!

4-2-08 202.2 lbs SW (began b12/lipo shot 1 a week - no phen)
    4-9-08 193.6 lbs
    4-16-08 190.8 lbs
    4-23-08 188.0 lbs
    4-30-08 185.6 lbs
    5-7-08 185.6 lbs
    5-14-08 181.2 lbs
    5-21-08 178.8 lbs
    5-28-08 177.6 lbs
    6-04-08 176.8 lbs (stopped the shots. trying it on my own)
    6-16-08 175.6 lbs (went back to the shots today!)
    7-9-08 170.6 lbs (slowing down, but still going down!)

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I couldn't be laughing harder!
    Hi, I'm Roc & I'm on the weight loss rollercoaster as well as a 42 yr. old - mother of 3 year old twins. An entirely different rollercoaster
    1/9/08 228
    1/19 210
    2/09 215
    2/12 210
    3/11 206
    3/21 200
    4/13 199
    5/18 198
    6/6 201
    7/10 210
    7/21 199
    8/26 199

Photos
    View albums

OMG I am dying! Thank God I have never encountered the pantiless in my gym, jus tthe occasional topless, but really that's ok, because that IS something I can compare to! (PS: mine are usually nicer! ) LOL
    Amanda in AL
    Classified Binge Eater
    SW: 1/08- 294
    04/08- 264 diet and excercise - Binge Eater- off wagon after this!
    06/03/08 271- Started Phen per doc. 37.5mg 1x/day
    6/10/08-261 WOW! 10 lbs in one week!
    6/17/08-263 BLOATED! Blah!
    6/18/08-258
    07/07/08 Overdid it this weekend! 259 Crap!
    08/01/08 257.5 WTF?
    08/05/08 TOM came and gone...Drumroll.... 249.5 YES!

Photos
    View albums

First reaction HA!!!!!!!!! You said muffin lmao
    2nd reaction ewww. I feel your pain. I don't understand either. Put your little peekachu safely inside some undies!
    I don't want to see it nor share sitting areas where a strangers sweaty, un-pantied ( yeah I made it up) crotch has been.
    I wear undies when I workout too. I have never had a wedgie or any other discomfort. To each his own but ewwww once again.
    Making it happen

SW: 320
    Started Phen again today 06/12
    Current weight: 260 6/19
    First mini goal 250
    2nd mini goal 235

20lbs and I hit the halfway mark!!!!

Photos
    View albums

OK so its 3 am and I am still up and after an entertaining evening in Chat, I am a bit slap happy. But this has got to be the funniest thread ever. Bama, I had a similiar experience in college. This girl, a very big girl, plopped her leg up on the sink and washed her cooter right there in front of me! I wanted to die! The vision has scarred me for life and I blame my overeating and weight issues on that incident! I am still in therapy......

SHess....chonies....I thought I was the only one who used that word!

Seriously, wedgies, vanity whatever the reason....you sweat in the land down under. Rich, Poor, Big, small...we all do. And with spandex and no cotton barrier? How in the H E L L do you not get a yeast infection?????

When my sister was in high school she was on the volley ball team. They wore cotton/spandex shorts, short ones ya know? Those girls all wore thongs and mid game all of them had thong shaped wet spots on thier rumps from the butt sweat. Now i know granny panties are not for everyone. But Good God there is a time and a place for them in everyones life!

The solution here is simple. Bronzy, make a sign...like the one at stores...no shoes no shirt no service....and post it in the locker room.

No shirt
    No chonies
    No workout
    *Violators will be sentenced to the full extent of the law*

It works for the stores!
    8/07 347 lbs
    3/24/08 319 lbs
    3/30/08 Started Phen
    4/14/08 301.8 my lowest in 13 years!
    4/25/08 296 1 month weigh in-3 weeks on Phen
    5/30/08 281 2 month weigh in
    3/27/08 271 3 month weigh in

1st mini goal: 5/1/08 300 lbs
    2nd mini goal: 7/1/08 280 lbs

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Band Mamma View Post
    People are nasty enough in public restrooms.
    Amen to that! I'm a nurse, so I wash my hands hundreds of times a night at work and especially after using the restroom. It irks me to be in a public restroom washing my hands and see one person after the other come out of the stalls and just walk right past the sinks and leave. I mean, I know you wiped yourself (I hope) and that toilet paper is not the thickest stuff in the world (especially in public restrooms). How can people go eat and play with their kids after wiping their stuff and not washing?

Photos
    View albums

Dunno, but my guess is wedgies.
    Can't pick em if you get em in public, bound to get em with the fancy undies ppl wear instead of the ones that don't creep, so they go without.
    I may never join a gym now. People are nasty enough in public restrooms.

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Let me start by saying this, when I was in my early 20s (and oh so thin) I was going to the gym 6 times a week. Although, from what I remember, I never went without chonies. Yet, I do remember times when I was on the treadmill, hitting a good pace, and having my chonies ride up on me. Not exactly the most comfortable feeling. Especially when you are getting into your zone. So the only plausable theory I can come up with why women don't wear undies while working out is the discomfort and distraction they cause. Or maybe its more simple than that. Maybe some girls want to give free peeks?

I do have to say though there are "riding shorts" that can be comfortably worn while working out. I have a few pairs that I wear when dirt bike riding. And let me tell you if a person can stay comfortable (below the waist) while wearing hot, sweaty, dirty riding gear there is no reason a lady should go without panties at the gym.

Personal thought on the subject.

Photos
    View albums

OMG...so funny--but so true. It is certainly a phenom here in Arizona too. Hey and at my gym we are talking about some really wealthy ladies. What are they so rich they don't sweat? Has the money washed away the yuckiness? I don't thinks so!

I did not come from a "naked" family. I am the girl in high school--back in my old days of HOTNESS (and still at age 31), who changes in the bathroom stall. Hey, somethings don't need to be paraded around in front of the gal I am gonna be in kickboxing class with.

So yesterday I also had this pleasure--lovely lady getting ready, naked except for the towel on her head, puts make-up on (still naked) in front of the mirror. Naked. Removes towel from head. Combs hair, begins drying hair. HIKES HER LEG UP ON THE BATHROOM COUNTER AND BEGINS DRYING OTHER HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh hello, a little bit of modesty please. So that is how my morning started. Now I tell you, one thing I do not need to see at 6am is another woman's you know what hanging out in front of the bathroom mirror.

Photos
    View albums

Um, ewww? This right here is EXACTLY why I work out at home! I always wondered myself why they do this. It always looks so uncomfortable. Only one word comes to mind...chaffing! Doesn't friction (not of the good kind!) cause some problems? I think it's a legitimate question, Bronzy.

I say we take up a collection and give the women at your gym some cotton Jockey drawers, they'll thank us for it!

SW 11/28/07 228.5

Last 5 Weigh-Ins
    CW 9/9/08 186.0
    CW 10/8/08 182.5
    CW 11/4/08 182.0
    CW 12/2/08 186.0 no phen for a month
    CW 12/30/08 184.5
    GW 150

Mini Goal # 1 199 REACHED!!!!
    Mini Goal #2 189 REACHED!!!
    Mini Goal #3 179

Photos
    View albums

One word.....GROSS!!!!!

Photos
    View albums

I'll ask her tomorow.....I gotta know now too!
    8/07 347 lbs
    3/24/08 319 lbs
    3/30/08 Started Phen
    4/14/08 301.8 my lowest in 13 years!
    4/25/08 296 1 month weigh in-3 weeks on Phen
    5/30/08 281 2 month weigh in
    3/27/08 271 3 month weigh in

1st mini goal: 5/1/08 300 lbs
    2nd mini goal: 7/1/08 280 lbs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast