SOMEONE OUT THERE MUST BE GETTING PHEN ONLINE?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by yohkos View Post
    Why put people down because they chose a different way than you and why do you say he is not a REAL doctor?

Also look in your yellow pages under weight loss and see if there are any doctors listed. Good luck.
    Since you didnt quote anyone I will assume you are talking to me.

Did I put anyone down for using an online doctor?
    Did I say Dr.Branch wasnt a real doctor?

If I did please show me where I said it.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Default Dr. Branch

I also use Dr. Branch and I could choose to go to a doctor in my neighborhood and the office visit would be slightly more (my insurance does not cover office visits for weight loss) and I cannot take off work to go, so I love the fact that Dr. Branch does it this way....oh BTW he is a real doctor!

I did have a physical and bloodwork done before I chose Dr. Branch. That is up to you.

That being said, if you have a tendency to have high blood pressure, it might be best to go to a doctor and pay the office visit and have the tests run. Blood pressure is an easy thing to monitor without office visits. Why put people down because they chose a different way than you and why do you say he is not a REAL doctor?

Also look in your yellow pages under weight loss and see if there are any doctors listed. Good luck.

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

I wonder,is it people dont care about their health or is it they just cant find a good doc in thier area,looks like the weight loss profession is going self serve now.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by Sealover View Post
    So how does dr branch work? You pay him then he calls in the drugs to your pharmacy?
    You pay $75.00 for the "office visit." He calls the script into the pharmacy of your choice,and you pay whatever they charge for the medication.

I did this once, but have since found a weight loss clinic that I am comfortable going to. Good luck.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Photos
    View albums

So how does dr branch work? You pay him then he calls in the drugs to your pharmacy?
    Go vegan, save over a 150 animals a year and keep the pounds away for good!
    BOYCOTT PROCTOR & GAMBLE! Read all about it here

Photos
    View albums

I understand that the absolutelythin thiing is a big convenience, however your bp should really be monitored when you are on phen and the doctor can't do that for you online....I guess if you are desperate to get it though it is a good option, but try and find a real life doctor first before resorting to some online fool. Besides, 75 dollars for a two minute online survey that you fill out and then having to pay for the meds on top of that isn't exactly a bargain.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hello, I found a doctor online. His office is in Texas and its a legitimate office. AND!!!!!! You dont have to go in to his office. I ordered online and sent a copy of my drivers license and I got my meds at my local Walmart in 2 days!!!!!!!!! He services many states in the US. But there are a few he has a trouble with. You can visit his website at www.absolutelythin.com - Dr. Branch! Im so happy and the pills are the real deal! No fakes. I was on phen years ago and this stuff is still just as GREAT!

I just started my meds yesterday and already I lost 3 lbs!!!! Of course I attribute it to many things that I started doing this weekend such as: did a colon cleanse with "Super Dieters Chinese Herbal Tea", drank a ton of water; Started Atkins Diet and worked out for 1 hour and half and was active all day long!!!! I could tell an instant difference the minute I took my phen and prozac. That is what he prescribes. Apparently the combo does great wonders! I found his info in another weightloss forum and heard the response that everyone was talking about.

Check him out!!! I paid $75 for the online doctor eval and then 28 bucks at Walmart for a 30 day supply.
    Last edited by afaith7; June 9th, 2008 at 08:14 AM.

SW: 181 (6/8/08 -day 1)
    CW: 175 6/14/08(-6)
    CW: 172 6/20/08 -3
    CW: 171.8 6/24/08
    CW: 170 7/7/08 (-1.8)
    CW: 165 7/14/08 - 5
    CW: 163 7/28/08 -2

GW: 125 by Nov '08
    Height: 5'2"

Photos
    View albums

It's not worth taking the chance. Try another Dr. Try your GYN. There are people who will prescribe it if they monitor you.

I'll get you, my pretty and your little dog too!

Photos
    View albums

I understand your want for losing the weight and reading all the success on this site does not make things easier. But one thing you have to remember is your safety...you should want to be monitored taking this pill under the careful watch of a doctor......Not too mention if you buy it off line, there is no telling what you will get, that could cause health problems that could possilby be fatal... We are not trying to scare you, just want you to be aware of the laws and the reasons for the laws. They are for your protection, there are alot of mean people who know that we can sometimes be desperate, and play on our vunerablity so they can make a buck.. People have offered you some good solutions, maybe, going to a weight loss clinic, maybe even taking a appeitite suppressant that your doctor will approve of............................In the end you will be greatful, but don't ever forget exercise and healthy eating habitsl, mainly portion control.. That is how we all got such great results!!!!
    SW-268 (5-16-08)
    (5-26) 263
    (8-11) 234

1st MINI GOAL=========>230

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Google phentermine online, it will pull up sites to order from. I personally have a local doctor that prescribes it. I am sure some people still order online knowing its illegal, you are taking a risk. I have never heard of anyone getting any jail time for ordering diet pills online, not saying its not true. Again you are taking a risk, I have read of people getting ripped off, like never getting their pills or getting pills that didnt work.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by gothprincess View Post
    I know!! Kinda getting tired of looking it up to copy and paste, maybe I'll just put it in my sig.
    lol, u probably should..or make it a sticky thread perhaps?
    The proof is in the pics!!! <3

Starting over again!!!!

Photos
    View albums

Default YEP! YEP!

Quote Originally Posted by RickC View Post
    Hey Goth,I wish we had a dollar for everytime you had to post that warning we would be rich lol
    I know!! Kinda getting tired of looking it up to copy and paste, maybe I'll just put it in my sig.

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Hey Goth,I wish we had a dollar for everytime you had to post that warning we would be rich lol

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Good luck Belinda.

Photos
    View albums

THIS IS STRAIGHT OFF THE DEA WEBSITE! Is it really worth committing a felony? Try the Stacker 2 or find another dr. that will prescribe it.

DEA Warning--Buying drugs online may be illegal and dangerous!

Federal law prohibits buying controlled substances such as narcotic pain relievers (e.g., OxyContin®, Vicodin ®), sedatives (e.g., Valium®, Xanax®, Ambien®), stimulants (e.g., phentermine, phendimetrazine, Adderall®, Ritalin®) and anabolic steroids (e.g., Winstrol®, Equipoise®) without a valid prescription from your doctor. This means there must be a real doctor-patient relationship, which by most state laws requires a physical examination. Prescriptions written by "cyber doctors" relying on online questionnaires are not legitimate under the law.

Buying controlled substances online without a valid prescription may be punishable by imprisonment under Federal law. Often drugs ordered from rogue websites come from foreign countries. It is a felony to import drugs into the United States and ship to a non-DEA registrant.

Buying drugs online may not be only illegal, but dangerous. The American Medical Association and state boards of medicine and pharmacy have all condemned the practice of cyber doctors issuing online prescriptions as unacceptable medical care. Drugs delivered by rogue websites may be the wrong drugs, adulterated or expired, the wrong dosage strength, or have no dosage directions or warnings.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Ya weight loss clinic is ur best bet i mean he was like happy to give it to me lol..Im pretty sure its cause they make money off it haha

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by BoogieBelinda View Post
    I walked out of the doctors office with a delightful speech on portion control and exercise. No Phen...not now, not ever.

I TOTALLY understand the risks and it's illegal but I need a reputable site to order Phen or Adipex. I'll take my chances! I don't want to waste my money on a placebo.

I'm miserable, it's uncomfortable to move!

if you feel more comfortable you can email me a site...
    boogie_or_bob@hotmail.com

Thanks for the help
    Belinda
    My doctor told me no also, more than once so I feel your pain. I found a weight loss clinic and that is where I get mine. Good luck
    SW 5/24 188.8 started Phen
    5/30 183.2 Week one
    6/6 180 week 2 (179 @home)
    6/13 176 week 3
    6/20 173.9 week 4
    15 pounds GONE
    7/1 171.2
    7/31 172 WTH Start 37.7 tomorrow
    Avatar is me @ my wedding in 2001

Photos
    View albums

I wouldn't know where to buy it online, but I've heard alot of good things about Stacker II, if you're interested in OTC products. Also, if you go see a Bariatric Physician, you won't get turned down.
    5/08 SW-270
    8/7/08 CW 239-Taken off Phen by MD
    9/5/08 CW 230-Life without Phen Challenge

Goals, schmoals. I just come here to talk, and if I lose weight, that's great!

Same place next year? NOT!!!

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Default SOMEONE OUT THERE MUST BE GETTING PHEN ONLINE??

I walked out of the doctors office with a delightful speech on portion control and exercise. No Phen...not now, not ever.

I TOTALLY understand the risks and it's illegal but I need a reputable site to order Phen or Adipex. I'll take my chances! I don't want to waste my money on a placebo.

I'm miserable, it's uncomfortable to move!

if you feel more comfortable you can email me a site...
    [email] edited by moderator...

Thanks for the help
    Belinda
    Last edited by [-Susanne-]; June 10th, 2008 at 06:43 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2