DR Branch

Thread: DR Branch

Bronze Phenster

Well today is day two. I did call the pharmacy earlier. They said that havent gotten anything for me yet. I guess I will have it tomorrow. Kinda nervous. Dont really know what to expect while taking this medication

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster

I was wondering, when you got the medicine. What it a pill that was white with little blue speckles in it.? I notice they have two forms of phentermine?

Bronze Phenster

From what I have been reading and studying about this drug is that is helps people and hopefully me to lose enough weight, in a healthy way instead of one trying to starve themselves. Which i am guilty of, but I am trying to keep my weight down now while i am young, because my father was slender until he hit my age and then started gaining weight, and he was about 270 for a while, and i dont want to get like that because diabetes runs bad on his side of the family. So i am trying to avoid that, the diabetes i might not be able to avoid, but i can avoid at least becoming excessivley overweight.

I used him when I first started, and did not have any issues. I only used him once, and did not take the prozac. It only took a couple of days to get the script. Good luck to you.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Bronze Phenster

Thats good, have you taken it yet. Do you have any side effects yet. I am guessing i probabley should have the ** by this weekend, what do you think?

It took 3 business days for the ** to be ready at the pharmacy, and he did send it to the pharmacy of my choice.

Bronze Phenster

Sorry, i accidentally put in that thread twice, sorry. But yeah I submitted my drivers license to him this morning at about 845 am, and so how long was it until after you paid him you got your medicine. and did he sent it to the pharmacy of your choice?

Bronze Phenster

Default Dr Branch

I just paid Dr Branch the 75 Dollar fee and now I guess I will wait the 72 hours to check with my pharmacy. Now let me ask anyone who has used him, did he prescibe phentermine 37.5mg and prozac as two seperate medicines, or was it already compounded into one pill, and another question is did anyone of you pick up your prescription from the pharmacy of your choice. As always some people have bad things to say about him, but I went with my gut and wanted to give him a try. Please reply and give me some feed back. Thanks

I use Dr. Branch's online services to get my phen-pro. I was a little nervous at first also but figured if I used my Visa card that I could contest the charge if something went wrong. I picked up my ** yesterday and everything was fine. I got 2 seperate **s for phentermine and fluoxetine (generic Prozac.) I actually didn't take the Prozac today and may take it later if I hit a plateau. Good luck! I know there a few others on here that have used him for phen.

Bronze Phenster

Default Dr Branch

I just paid Dr Branch the 75 Dollar fee and now I guess I will wait the 72 hours to check with my pharmacy. Now let me ask anyone who has used him, did he prescibe phentermine 37.5mg and prozac as two seperate medicines, or was it already compounded into one pill, and another question is did anyone of you pick up your prescription from the pharmacy of your choice. As always some people have bad things to say about him, but I went with my gut and wanted to give him a try. Please reply and give me some feed back. Thanks

dcindy68

Dr B has clinics everywhere and does his stuff mainly online. He was at one time banned from taking on new Paitents, the lived out of state. I was checking into his thing at one time and I took it a little further and what I foound i didn't like personaly....
    He likes to prescibe Phen and Prozac together in my oppinion is not a good combination of meds, but this is only in my oppinion.....
    Please be careful with this... And his office is usualy pretty hard to get a hold of.. The office I went through was in Dallas.Tx so like I said just be careful

I use him now and have in the past, and have had no problems. They answer your calls and questions when you have concerns.
    Courtney Jones
    03-22-05-sw,206
    03-23-05-cw,202.5
    03-26-05-cw,198.5
    03-31-05-cw,196
    04-01-05-cw,193.
    04-20-05-cw,188
    06-04-05-cw, 180

Phen Newbie

Dr. B prescribes Phentermine for me. Been super helpful and haven't had a bit of problems. His staff is very helpful and responds quickly to all my questions.

From what I've read on here about him, stay away! Do a search on here for Dr. B and see what comes up.

Banned

Sorry I've only heard bad stuff about him,the last I saw he was under investigation for something but I dont know the whole story.

Phen Newbie

bump**
    Ok this guy has a weight loss clinic in AZ and no one has heard of him?
    he prescripes phenteramine....
    Can anyone help me?

Phen Newbie

Default DR Branch

has anyone heard of Dr. Branch and the Meridian method of weight loss? If so...
    any pros or cons?