Ok enough please. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Photos
    View albums

Rick you are so helpful here. And your story (about Phen and your life) is very heartwarming. For someone to hurt you while you are already down is just low. Right now you need to focus on healing, not on some wacko. I swear, do I need to get in my car and pick up a few Phen girls and hunt her down???
    Weight before Phen 175
    SW - 170 (started Phen 4/15/08)
    CW - 160 (4/29/08)
    CW - 152 (5-22-08)
    CW - 147 (6-9-08)
    cw- 133 (9-28-08)
    CW- 125.5 (11-13-08)
    CW - 123 (12-20-08)
    GW - 120

2. Advertising
    advertising

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Is her name elise kewo,I got a myspace friend request from her,I tired to approve it and it said invalid freind ID,I sure dont want her as a friend if shes cuaseing trouble,Rick you helped me a lot dont let some stupid person get you down.

Photos
    View albums

Elise just seems like a pot-stirring, troublemaker. I think it just PMs people to get attention. Just ignore that nutjob that doesn't have a life.
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

Photos
    View albums

No not again!
    What is up with these people. Why can't they just leave this forum and it's wonderful people alone!

Rick I think you are great! I love your responses and your sarcasm and your gentle giant appeal

Please ignore the negative remarks.

Tina

dcindy68

Personaly Rick, you have never been anything but helpful towards me and others that i know of, and for someone to be so chick sh** and to keep this crap going is being so childish and downright RUDE.....
    I hope that whomever is writeing this to you reads this!
    **** To the person that keeps writeing to Rick*******
    # 1 it is so obvious that you do not have anything better to to do than pick on some one that has more kindness and support in his heart than you do in your entire freaking body.
    # 2 you could not even come close to being a pimple on his butt much less the pus that comes out of it because you can't seem to get pass writeing this dear, kind swee man, you must know he has had some realy rough moments in his life these last couple of moments and you think you can bring him down when he is at his weekest, well whom ever you are you have met your match, because Rick is a very strong man and an educated man, and with the friends he has on this site we just make him stronger.....
    You just really need to leave him alone and GROW THE HELL UP!!!!!!****
    Rick, I am sorry you are getting this crap like this! It is so obvious that this person see's you as a threat and is probaly jealous because of your accomplishments not only weight loss but your education as well....
    So what I am saying stay strong, and keep doing the geat job that you are doing......
    We love ya man!!!!!!! At least I can always gets an honest answer from you.... and I like that!!!!!!!!

Photos
    View albums

Rick, dont worry about it, that person is a nut job!!!!! We all APPRECIATE YOU!!!!
    7lbs to goal
    "Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!"~anonymous

Photos
    View albums

Rick, don't listen to anything that b*tch has to say! You're a wonderful person and are very much needed and loved here! I feel left out...I haven't gotten one... LOL. Maybe cause I speak my mind and don't care what people think.

Don't let it get to you and you better not disappear off here or we will hunt you down!! Love ya!!!

Photos
    View albums

I am not sure what is going on now, BUT, I totally support you! You are not only an inspiration to everyone, but you have to be the most sincere and caring man I have come to know. Why anyone would want to do anything to hurt or upset you is beyond belief. You don't need to be dealing with crap like this right now. You have enough to deal with as it is. Elise needs to get a life. This is ridiculous! Picking on Rick and Nikki is just absurd. I totally agree with Rick, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
    3/10/08 - 12/01/08 (-55 lbs)
    1/05/09 169

4th and FINAL GOAL (160 by 3/2/09)

Photos
    View albums

elise get a life yo for real...

2/10/08 - 3/08/08** -19 (Month 1 on Phen)
    3/15/08 - 4/05/08** -31 (Month 2 on Phen)
    4/12/08 - 5/03/08** -35 (Month 3 on Phen)
    5/10/08 - 5/31/08** -45 (Month 4 on Phen)
    6/07/08 - 6/28/08** -49 (Month 5 NO Phen)
    7/12/08- 7/26/08 ** -58 (Month 6 on Phen)

month 5 results
    1st mini goal=215 met
    2nd mini goal=200 met
    3rd mini goal=185 met
    4th mini goal= 170

Banned
    Photos
    View albums

Default Ok enough please.

I know I am a very opinionated person,it comes with my work backround,ever since I came here all I have tried to do was help with some information about phen and other meds,If I come across strong it's because I care,I just want people to be safe thats all,someone has a problem with me,Im getting the same old spam I used to get in pm's and my old email so whats up,what did I do that is making someone hate me so much.

1.Was I rude to someone?
    2.Did I call someone a bad name?

Im at a loss I have no idea what I have done to make people ignore me,I have tried to be supportive ,I may not answer every post,thats because I dont have an answer or I dont know anything about the subject.

Does this answer your questions Elise,I hope so.

I value my freinds here,but I will not listen to anymore rumors and bs about the poeple here,I guess some of them have believed your lies,I just wish they would have come to me before believing you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2