Info for those wanting Phen...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JustKim View Post
    As for the support on this site, I love reading success stories. Whether I am welcome or not, I want to remain hopeful of weightloss. Just reading the captions get me excited.
    You're always welcome!!!!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Well stated, Wings. I am a nurse, and I tell my patients all the time, any decision made should be an informed decision. For those seeking Phen online because they don't have a doctor to prescribe it, please just be aware, that you're taking risks. For those seeking Phen online to get high, why waste your time with a drug like Phen that has a low therapeutic effect (meaning you won't get anywhere near the effect of a street drug) and it has a long half-life of up to 12 hrs( meaning by the time you take enough to get the effect of a street drug, you've surpassed toxic levels). In short, if you are looking to get high, Phen is not the drug for you, and this site isn't either.

As for the support on this site, I love reading success stories. Whether I am welcome or not, I want to remain hopeful of weightloss. Just reading the captions get me excited.
    5/08 SW-270
    8/7/08 CW 239-Taken off Phen by MD
    9/5/08 CW 230-Life without Phen Challenge

Goals, schmoals. I just come here to talk, and if I lose weight, that's great!

Same place next year? NOT!!!

THANKS RICK, YOU'RE SO SWEET!
    ANGEL

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wings2830 View Post
    hey yall! i agree that people should not come here and ask where to get phen online. however, i don't understand why it's such a big deal to ask someone how much they are paying for phen. not because i expect to get it at the same price here in mississippi but i am curious as to how the prices vary in differents states.
    very seldom do i post on threads because i feel very uncomfortable because i am new. most of the time if i want to respond to someone or ask them a question i pm them. honestly, i can really say that sometimes i feel this forum has "clicks". maybe it's just me but i don't feel very welcome from the "oldies", although everyone that i have pm'd have been very kind and supportive of me.(eventhough i have only lost 5 lbs)
    i don't think there should even be "newbies" or "oldies". i don't even know why it's important to show how many times someone has post something. what difference does it make? a person with 3 post can know just as much about phen as someone with 2,000 post. it's called research.
    i appreciate all of you who have motivated me with your kind words and for those of you who get tired of seeing the same post over and over again "DON'T OPEN IT, KEEP ON MOVING TO THE NEXT ONE"!

(we are just like any other family we fuss, fight, makeup and keep on going, I LOVE ALL OF YOU, we won't always agree with other)
    Hey Wings,I hope you will post more often,you have just as much right to post as anyone else,dont let people bug ya.

Good thread. BTW.. Why are R X drugs R X only? hmmmmmmm is it because they should be monitored, or could be dangerous, or maybe they can be addictive.
    Last edited by angelchar77; June 20th, 2008 at 06:07 PM.
    Started Phen 5/27
    SW 200
    6-3-08 189 -11
    6-10-08 184 -5
    6-17-08 181 -3
    6-24-08 179 -2

GW 155
    Height 5"7

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TraceyJames View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm newly registered but not new to the site and not new to Phentermine. Over the last year and a half, I've lost 71 pounds. I think some of the earlier posters in this thread were/are a little harsh. My doctor won't give me a scrip, so I decided to buy it online. I did a lot of careful, meticulous research, but I did find an honest, reputable online pharmacy with prices that don't break the bank. We are all adults with a common goal and it seems to that we should be supportive and helpful with one another rather than fight. Just my 2 cents If anyone wants to PM me, feel free to do so.

Blessings to us all.
    I will support anything but illegal activity such as buying drugs online,doesnt matter if the site is reputable or not it's still illegal in the U.S.

Phen Newbie

Smile

Hi everyone! I'm newly registered but not new to the site and not new to Phentermine. Over the last year and a half, I've lost 71 pounds. I think some of the earlier posters in this thread were/are a little harsh. My doctor won't give me a scrip, so I decided to buy it online. I did a lot of careful, meticulous research, but I did find an honest, reputable online pharmacy with prices that don't break the bank. We are all adults with a common goal and it seems to that we should be supportive and helpful with one another rather than fight. Just my 2 cents If anyone wants to PM me, feel free to do so.

Blessings to us all.

When I did this one, there were at least 5 threads a day wanting to know where to get it cause those people want a 'quick' fix instead of doing it the right(and legal) way.

Don't ever be afraid to ask ?s on here. We're all here for the same reason...to lose weight. However, Phen is addictive and some people only want it for the "high" feeling they get. I've only been on this forum since March but I've been taking Phen for 4 years, plus I was a Pharmacy Tech(until medical reasons made me stop working) so alot of my knowledge comes from that.

I hear ya on the "only 5lbs" but hopefully that will be 5lbs that you will never see again.

hey yall! i agree that people should not come here and ask where to get phen online. however, i don't understand why it's such a big deal to ask someone how much they are paying for phen. not because i expect to get it at the same price here in mississippi but i am curious as to how the prices vary in differents states.
    very seldom do i post on threads because i feel very uncomfortable because i am new. most of the time if i want to respond to someone or ask them a question i pm them. honestly, i can really say that sometimes i feel this forum has "clicks". maybe it's just me but i don't feel very welcome from the "oldies", although everyone that i have pm'd have been very kind and supportive of me.(eventhough i have only lost 5 lbs)
    i don't think there should even be "newbies" or "oldies". i don't even know why it's important to show how many times someone has post something. what difference does it make? a person with 3 post can know just as much about phen as someone with 2,000 post. it's called research.
    i appreciate all of you who have motivated me with your kind words and for those of you who get tired of seeing the same post over and over again "DON'T OPEN IT, KEEP ON MOVING TO THE NEXT ONE"!

(we are just like any other family we fuss, fight, makeup and keep on going, I LOVE ALL OF YOU, we won't always agree with other)
    ANGEL

Quote Originally Posted by fatbabygirl28 View Post
    I'm curious as to if this is normal and did you gain the weight back because you were no longer dieting and excersing? did you "go back to your old ways"? I'm asking because that is a major fear of mine. Taking it, losing the weight, not taking it and getting fat again. I'm scared of that. I have struggled for so long with my weight, i'm ready to be rid of it for good but I need to know that this isn't something I'm going to have to take forever. If it is then i'm going to continue to do it without pills even though it will be SSSSOOOO much slower...
    80% do gain the weight back according to dr's. I gained mine back from extreme stress in my life, not from going back to "old" habits. Hubby and I were on the verge of separating 4 times from Thanksgiving to Easter. My dr. said that your body will hold onto everything you eat during extreme stress even if you aren't eating very much and it will cause you to gain weight. I was P*SSED!

If you stick to your new lifestyle, eat what you want but in small portions and keep exercising, the weight shouldn't come back once you get off phen. That's what I'm doing this time and that's why it's taking a lot longer to lose it but as long as it's gone I'm happy.

[QUOTE=I've been taking Phen for about 2 years and it's been a constant battle to lose the weight. Went off of it for 3 months and gained all 50lbs back that I had lost so now I'm starting all over. Please ask all the questions you want cause everyone is here for the same reason...support to lose the extra 'person' we carry around.[/QUOTE]

I'm curious as to if this is normal and did you gain the weight back because you were no longer dieting and excersing? did you "go back to your old ways"? I'm asking because that is a major fear of mine. Taking it, losing the weight, not taking it and getting fat again. I'm scared of that. I have struggled for so long with my weight, i'm ready to be rid of it for good but I need to know that this isn't something I'm going to have to take forever. If it is then i'm going to continue to do it without pills even though it will be SSSSOOOO much slower...
    Get thin and God Bless! Gina

I swear I'm trapped in that body somewhere!

07/01 - 225 (first day on phen)
    07/05 - 219 (yeah!)
    07/14 - 215.5 (so close to 10 I can taste it!!)

REFRESHER FOR THE ONES THAT THINK 'MAGIC' COMES IN THE MAIL!!

Refresher course for people who want narcotics the 'easy' way!

The title of this thread must get a big reaction though. It's gotten over 800 views. You can tell that people really want phen. How sad that more docs don't open up to it.
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by gothprincess View Post
    Thanks guys for the support! This was meant to inform people looking for Phen the easy way, but some take it way too personally.

Please read the new thread I did about purchasing drugs online. It came straight from the DEA website.
    ((hugs)) WE WUB WOO WORGE Okay, I am in an insanely wierd mood today..but I do love you!

Quote Originally Posted by gothprincess View Post
    Thanks guys for the support! This was meant to inform people looking for Phen the easy way, but some take it way too personally.

Please read the new thread I did about purchasing drugs online. It came straight from the DEA website.
    I know that you meant no harm by this thread, cuz you are one AWESOME chic!
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can! ~Arthur Ashe

Quote Originally Posted by craftymomma View Post
    Just throwing my two-cents in here: I agree with Insearchofme's post right above and this thread was not meant to be ugly to ALL newbies, it was just meant to let ppl know that we are all trying to lose weight and support eachother so it is very rude to send a message that does not have a "hi, how are you" in it and to not recieve a thank you.

I personally am TIRED of people sending messages or even SENDING A FRIEND'S REQUEST ON MYSPACE and then not even introducing themselves, just going straight for the "tell me how to get it" and that aggravates me because I did NOT do that to other people and I expect and deserve the same kind of respect and consideration. I have had to start being careful of who I add on myspace because just assuming that they are "friends" from this board isn't enough, some are not FRIENDS at all but people just looking around and stumbling across the board and then sending a request and later on a message that makes them sound like greedy addicts.

Asking for diet advice is NOT the issue, we love to give that. It is the fact that some act like this pill is a miracle and that we have not worked our arses off while on it so disregarding what we as individuals actually do and go through is what is so aggravating!
    Very well said Crafty!
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Just throwing my two-cents in here: I agree with Insearchofme's post right above and this thread was not meant to be ugly to ALL newbies, it was just meant to let ppl know that we are all trying to lose weight and support eachother so it is very rude to send a message that does not have a "hi, how are you" in it and to not recieve a thank you.

I personally am TIRED of people sending messages or even SENDING A FRIEND'S REQUEST ON MYSPACE and then not even introducing themselves, just going straight for the "tell me how to get it" and that aggravates me because I did NOT do that to other people and I expect and deserve the same kind of respect and consideration. I have had to start being careful of who I add on myspace because just assuming that they are "friends" from this board isn't enough, some are not FRIENDS at all but people just looking around and stumbling across the board and then sending a request and later on a message that makes them sound like greedy addicts.

Asking for diet advice is NOT the issue, we love to give that. It is the fact that some act like this pill is a miracle and that we have not worked our arses off while on it so disregarding what we as individuals actually do and go through is what is so aggravating!

Quote Originally Posted by Blakeysmom View Post
    Call me blonde..but wouldn't they be lurking somewhere else? I really guess I don't see how you could get super hyped on Phen. I mean I guess I have been off and on it for years..so maybe that is my problem but I don't get a "high" from it. Then again you are talking to a girl that has maybe 8 sips of wine and gets buzzed. lol
    I can only speak from my own experience. I have gotten many random messages from people asking about phen. Most of which, were not very nice (as in Hi my name is..) but rather --- where do you get it, or where can I buy it? Even those that I referred to an online weight loss clinic NEVER come back or even say thank you. I personally, don't understand being addicted to phentermine, but there are people out there who are.

I was not/ am NOT offended by this thread, because I ALWAYS, address people in a polite manner---even when approached in a rude way, and I realize that this thread is NOT referring to me. Once you have been around a while, you will start to get those messages too. Please revisit this thread and let us all know where you stand when the time comes.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tampa777 View Post
    Someone will always be looking for online phen, it's up to them to do their research, find a dr. or unfortunally fall into an online scam. We're all adults here (well for the most part)......................Let them ask...and let us choose to answer or move on.
    I totaly agree with you,I am tired of stating the same facts over and over,people who want to take phen should do a lillte research on the subject,the FDA or the DEA websites are a good place to start.

As far as treating people as newbies I could careless how many post someonw has thats not important to me,If i know the answer to a question i try to help,after all we are ALL on the same jurney here and if we dont stick together it's going to be that much harder.

Bronze Phenster

Call me blonde..but wouldn't they be lurking somewhere else? I really guess I don't see how you could get super hyped on Phen. I mean I guess I have been off and on it for years..so maybe that is my problem but I don't get a "high" from it. Then again you are talking to a girl that has maybe 8 sips of wine and gets buzzed. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blakeysmom View Post
    While I understand that I also see a ton of posts on this board from the last year or so and its very non friendly for a newbie to ask questions. It can get very hostile on this board if you don't have a ton of posts behind you. You have to remember as someone else stated that we come here for knowledge and to get "slapped" or laughed at is not a great feeling REGARDLESS of your occupation or past history with phen.
    I am sorry that you take offense to this post. While I did not start this thread I totally understand where Goth is coming from. This post was not referring to those individuals, who have come here to honestly participate, uplift, and support. This thread, I believe was intended for those who lurk here in hopes of finding phentermine.

I had kindly responded to any unsolicited PM that I have received regarding purchasing phen, and guess what you NEVER hear from those people again. I joined this forum, without having knowledge of or even hearing of phen before, and I was welcomed.

Please people, let's stick to what this board is all about. Being here to support one another. That does not include lurkers looking to score phen.
    HEIGHT 5' 10"
    HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER! 252

STARTING OVER!!
    CW 232.2

Bronze Phenster

While I understand that I also see a ton of posts on this board from the last year or so and its very non friendly for a newbie to ask questions. It can get very hostile on this board if you don't have a ton of posts behind you. You have to remember as someone else stated that we come here for knowledge and to get "slapped" or laughed at is not a great feeling REGARDLESS of your occupation or past history with phen.

No, my knowledge comes from being a pharmacy tech for 3 years. This is the same info everyone will tell you. Just want people to get Phen the safe way, but some want to get it the easy way. It's not a 'miracle' drug, but it is addictive.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast