Info for those wanting Phen... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I have to agree....just because your a "newbie" to this forum...does NOT equal newbie to Phentermine. I think that sometimes people think the higher their posts the more knowledge they have. Its upsetting. Remember you were once a "newbie" TOO.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

People need to realize that Phen is a narcotic sold only by prescription. Online pharmacies can put anything they want in the pills and you'd never know what you're taking. M E T H will give you the same effect and at least you'll know what's in it: rat poision, sudafed, turpentine, drain cleaner, etc. Please get a prescription from your dr. for Phen!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by tampa777 View Post
    I'm an "oldie" and don't agree with this topic:

I've been around for a while, don't post much now BUT had to reply to this thread. I've seen questions and topics come and go. As along as I continue to come here to read and sometimes post...guess what I'm going to continue to read the same things over and over....Let them "new or old" post what they want when they want. Either you can choice to help them and give them direction,advice and/or encourgement or you can choose not too and move on to the next thread.

How many times will we see a post about reaching a mini goal, and a question about what TOM or onederland means? A TON, I promse you. How about a 1st wk weigh in or a plateau someone has reached....again you'll see this a whole lot!! Everyone should have the oppurtunity to celebrate their weightloss, vent when they are struggling, show off their swimsuits, or ask 101 questions over and over again. It shouldn't matter who comes here new or old, or how many times a question is posted in a day. I promise you, it won't be the last time these questions are asked, even if you keep "bumping" this thread..

Everyone here had to start from some where...it took some ppl longer to "actually" find the courage and determination to begin their weight lost journey. It may have even taken them longer to actually "post" their first thread or reply to a thread here. Who are we "old" or "new" to decided when something has been discussed or questioned "too many" times.

Someone will always be looking for online phen, it's up to them to do their research, find a dr. or unfortunally fall into an online scam. We're all adults here (well for the most part)......................Let them ask...and let us choose to answer or move on.

I agree with you, Tampa...I responded to a "bumped" post like this before and I apologized for us "newbies" asking the same question...Things don't bother me much so I don't really get upset BUT these post can seem rude to sensitive people. I understand where the older users are coming from because it can be annoying to see the same post,but I know when I 1st started coming to this site I was just lurking at first then finally I posted a question a about buying phen online. I looked up phen on yahoo and this was 1 of the 1st websites that come up. New people come here everyday so I think we should let them post what they want and like tampa said you can ignore the post or respond to it. I understand where both sides are coming,but to make sure no one gets there feelings hurt we should support everyone and whatever they post. I have questions that I've wanted to ask but haven't thinking someone might get mad because it was asked before. And I personally don't search up topics because when I post I want it to be from my personal experience not anyone else's. Thats just my 2cents..So once again,on behalf of us newbies we are SORRY!

Photos
    View albums

You're entitled to your opinion just like everyone else. Simply putting the info in one spot. The ones that ask about buying online, get the same answer...don't do it. Like I said, this is info..I worked as a pharmacy tech for 3 years. If no one likes facts then they don't have to read it.

Photos
    View albums

Thumbs down

I'm an "oldie" and don't agree with this topic:

I've been around for a while, don't post much now BUT had to reply to this thread. I've seen questions and topics come and go. As along as I continue to come here to read and sometimes post...guess what I'm going to continue to read the same things over and over....Let them "new or old" post what they want when they want. Either you can choice to help them and give them direction,advice and/or encourgement or you can choose not too and move on to the next thread.

How many times will we see a post about reaching a mini goal, and a question about what TOM or onederland means? A TON, I promse you. How about a 1st wk weigh in or a plateau someone has reached....again you'll see this a whole lot!! Everyone should have the oppurtunity to celebrate their weightloss, vent when they are struggling, show off their swimsuits, or ask 101 questions over and over again. It shouldn't matter who comes here new or old, or how many times a question is posted in a day. I promise you, it won't be the last time these questions are asked, even if you keep "bumping" this thread..

Everyone here had to start from some where...it took some ppl longer to "actually" find the courage and determination to begin their weight lost journey. It may have even taken them longer to actually "post" their first thread or reply to a thread here. Who are we "old" or "new" to decided when something has been discussed or questioned "too many" times.

Someone will always be looking for online phen, it's up to them to do their research, find a dr. or unfortunally fall into an online scam. We're all adults here (well for the most part)......................Let them ask...and let us choose to answer or move on.
    :heartpump:
    TAMPA

Photos
    View albums

BUMPED FOR NEWBIES!!

Photos
    View albums

kinlow and to all the other newbies its not that we dont like answering questions or anything its just that some questions are asked over and over... IN THE SAME DAY... just different threads. So dont think we're not keen on newbies or dont want to answer your questions. its just we read them over and over again and we too get frustrated. so dont feel like yall cant ask questions and if you dont get many responses its nothing personal. we'll try to bump up threads that have to deal with what your asking or if you know how to search the thread you can do it that way. if not i can show yall

so all in all after my rambling dont be afraid to ask questions just understand we get frustrated too

2/10/08 - 3/08/08** -19 (Month 1 on Phen)
    3/15/08 - 4/05/08** -31 (Month 2 on Phen)
    4/12/08 - 5/03/08** -35 (Month 3 on Phen)
    5/10/08 - 5/31/08** -45 (Month 4 on Phen)
    6/07/08 - 6/28/08** -49 (Month 5 NO Phen)
    7/12/08- 7/26/08 ** -58 (Month 6 on Phen)

month 5 results
    1st mini goal=215 met
    2nd mini goal=200 met
    3rd mini goal=185 met
    4th mini goal= 170

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by kinlow View Post
    Ouch! Is there a way you can just ignore/not open the posts that are bothering you? Seriously... I was asking an innocent enough question, since I thought it would be good to save a bit of money filling the script since a lot of pharmacies are Nationwide (like CVS, Target, Walmart). I feel like every time I ask a question here I get frustrated people who aren't too keen on newbies. Last time I posted about losing weight slowly then a little bit later there was a frustrated thread about people thinking they'd lose weight over night. I'm thinking this isn't the best support for me.
    Totally understand, but even the big chain stores prices are different all over. I was a pharmacy tech for 3 years, we price-matched other pharmacies around town. Where I live we have 3 wally world supercenters and each one has a diff cash price for phen as well as all over meds.

There are no stupid questions so don't feel that way. Just seeing the same ones asked over and over, it was easier to put the info in one post. As for buying online, that's everyone's choice, we are just trying to give our input before people decide to waste their money.

Losing weight is the hardest thing to do, I wish it would disappear as fast I gained it.

Photos
    View albums

Quote Originally Posted by kinlow View Post
    Ouch! Is there a way you can just ignore/not open the posts that are bothering you? Seriously... I was asking an innocent enough question, since I thought it would be good to save a bit of money filling the script since a lot of pharmacies are Nationwide (like CVS, Target, Walmart). I feel like every time I ask a question here I get frustrated people who aren't too keen on newbies. Last time I posted about losing weight slowly then a little bit later there was a frustrated thread about people thinking they'd lose weight over night. I'm thinking this isn't the best support for me.
    I posted this on a different thread, but thought it would also fit in here. I still stand by these words:

I was afraid this post might make some newbies nervous that we were being grouchy about the whole thing. I have been on these boards for a couple of years and I sometimes find myself asking the same question twice, as well. Like Scat said, it was more to help people than anything. Also, if you do a search for a topic, you get a lot more responses that way too.

Just as an afterthought, I go on this med transcription board sometimes when I am stuck on a word, and, oh, boy, they tear my as* every time I ask a question it seems. I'm like Sh*t, I'm just asking a fu*k*ng question, give me a flippin break!

Just know, we will never attack you like they do me on that board. And, just for the record, every time I get a smarta** remark, I don't hesitant to call them all b!tches. Just give me my fargin answer!
    -------------------
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. - Gandhi

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Katie I think you are so right. It is like sometimes the "non" newbies give this air that they are better than everyone else and the newbies are just leaches. I have been reading these forums for about three years, I just never posted so is that considered a newbie? You don't know someones personal struggles or ordeals or why they might be looking online. You just make judgements, which I find apalling because I would think the people here would know best about being judged, usually on their weight. Why does it make you so mad that people want to get phen on line. Maybe someone gained so much weight, they refuse to leave the house, yet they have made a decision to change there life for the better but they need a little aid called phentermine. Should they be faulted for looking online? And yes you are correct there are a lot of bs sites, and you can get scammed but if you do your research you can get ANYTHING online. and what a wonderful point ncarolina, if you google "Where to buy phentermine online" guess which site pops up. THIS ONE. So why do you belong to a forum that promotes but not endorses sites to buy phentermine. Why do you feel you have the right to be annoyed at all the newbies for there questions, the newbies should be annoyed with all you holyier than thou phensters.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hi Katie, I am new also, and like you, I am just discovering many things about all of this---mostly a newfound sense of HOPE! One of the things that struck me about this board was that so many members seem to be NEW......many posting members joined less than three months ago, which I thought was kind of nice. So I think it is understandable that new members have lots of questions and are excited about their new venture, and I guess that can sometimes be annoying to those who have been here for awhile and already understand much about this.

I have spent most of my life getting negative feedback as an overweight person, and don't want to pass that on to anyone else. I am a newbie right now, both to the phen and also to this board, but am committed to win this battle this time, with support wherever I can find it...... here or elsewhere. So hang in there and I hope you find great support for what you are trying to accomplish. Don't lose sight of your goal....lots of us will cheer you on!

ps...just an observation about the persistent questions about online phen
    ....on this site' s homepage, there are several advertisements that promote buying phen online, so I think that does confuse alot of folks because---even with the disclaimer----it looks like it is an "official" endorsement of those sites. Since so many people are continuing to post on here every day looking for bogus/online phen (as sold on those sites), the homepage could possibly run a VERY clear disclaimer that members will NOT respond at all to inquiries about online phen, since it is illegal and unsafe. Just a thought from an old and addled brain.....mine!!
    Last edited by ncarolina; April 8th, 2008 at 11:23 PM.

Photos
    View albums

It's info only, because there are at least three posts a days on here from people wanting to know where to buy Phen online. Buying any meds online can be dangerous and a waste of your money. Alot of people think you can get Phen anywhere without a script so they need to know you can't.

As for wanting to find what pharmacy is the cheapest...I'm all for that. I called different pharmacies in my town to find the cheapest. You have to realize that every pharmacy in every town/city is going to be different all over the U.S. so I can tell you I pay $19.95 for a 30 day supply in Missouri but that won't do you any good unless you live in the same town I do. Do you understand what I mean?

It wasn't meant to be rude, just trying to put the info in one spot because the same things are asked over and over on here. We're here to help any way we can, but not to help people get Phen without a script.

I've been taking Phen for about 2 years and it's been a constant battle to lose the weight. Went off of it for 3 months and gained all 50lbs back that I had lost so now I'm starting all over. Please ask all the questions you want cause everyone is here for the same reason...support to lose the extra 'person' we carry around.

Photos
    View albums

Last edited by kinlow; April 8th, 2008 at 10:08 PM.
    Katie
    5'8"
    HW: 255 (Jan 2008)
    SW: 230 (Started Phen 3/12/08)
    CW: 227 (3/26/08)
    CW: 225 (4/8/08) - sloooowly but surely!
    CW: 222 (4/18/08)
    CW: 218 (4/23/08)
    First Goal: 199 by summertime!

Losin' weight in '08, so I can look fine in '09!

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

I am fairly new here... I didn't even know that Phen existed until I went to a weight loss clinic. Found out by complete accident when they prescribed it for me so how would people like me know where to get a script from? Depending on your doc(my primary physician too!), alot of docs do not believe in Phen so will not write a script for it so I personally can't blame the desperate people looking for help to buy online even though I wouldn't recommend it. I have several friends in OH who have been refused Phen by their Docs and their BMIs consider them obese and are looking high and low for somewhere to get a script without breaking the bank... As far as where everyone gets their script filled.. this is a treasure for someone like me. I do contract work and travel nationwide.. so when I leave TX in 8 wks and go who knows where this is great info for me. Just saying that there are some of us who do benefit from these posts and def understand why it was posted
    [

Photos
    View albums

AMEN I AGREE

2/10/08 - 3/08/08** -19 (Month 1 on Phen)
    3/15/08 - 4/05/08** -31 (Month 2 on Phen)
    4/12/08 - 5/03/08** -35 (Month 3 on Phen)
    5/10/08 - 5/31/08** -45 (Month 4 on Phen)
    6/07/08 - 6/28/08** -49 (Month 5 NO Phen)
    7/12/08- 7/26/08 ** -58 (Month 6 on Phen)

month 5 results
    1st mini goal=215 met
    2nd mini goal=200 met
    3rd mini goal=185 met
    4th mini goal= 170

Photos
    View albums

Default Info for those wanting Phen...

For all the ones posting wanting to know where to buy Phen: We are NOT drug pushers. 1)Make an appt. with your dr. or at a weight-loss clinic
    2)Go to the appt. and talk to the dr. about Phen
    3)If you are given the script, have it filled
    4)Take it

For all the one posting wanting to know where everyone fills their script: We don’t all live in the same state so it’s not going to matter what I pay to have mine filled if we’re not in the same town/city.
    1)If you have ins. that will cover it, it doesn’t matter where you fill it
    2)If you don’t have ins. that covers it, then call around to diff. pharmacies and ask them the cash price for your script. They will give you the price.
    3)Fill your script
    4)Take it

For those wanting to purchase Phen online:BEWARE!
    1)You're never positive of what you're actually getting and it's NOT SAFE!
    2)Most online pharmacies are a SCAM!
    3)Yes, I have purchased from an online pharmacy in Canada. No, it was NOT Phen..it was Zyrtec. I worked in a pharmacy at the time so I bought it for my son. Had my boss(pharmacist) check it BEFORE giving it to my son. Luckily, it was the real thing. BUT...you just never know!

Everyone on here is more than happy to help out, answer questions, be supportive. However, no one is here to help you get Phen without a script.
    Last edited by gothprincess; April 15th, 2008 at 10:46 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2