Any 3rd shifters out there that take phen? HELP

Cindy~ I am about 50 minutes from Columbus.

Godd luck to you in finding what works best 4 U.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Cindy~ I am about 50 minutes from Columbus.

Godd luck to you in finding what works best 4 U.

I work grave yards and I usually take my phen when i get up in the evenings. I work 11pm to 7am and I usually get up between 9pm and 10pm or so, take the phen get ready go to work and then eat. I usually stay up until noon or so before I **** bed.... it seems to work for me. Though I've been on nights for the last 11 years with only a couple months working in the evil sun light....
    Ticker for total weight lost

Ticker for Biggest Loser Contest

Living on earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year.

Thanks Rachel-hey you are from Ohio-what part? I am about 10 miles east of Xenia. Thanks for the info-I will try taking it as soon as I get up-about 3pm then I will see how that goes, I* will keep you posted! Cindy
    5-5...237, starting low carb, and yoga,wii fit on 1/21/10 Went off the phen and didnt eat right for about a week. 3/2/10 226

well I do not know how much help this will be to you, but I work into the third shift and dont go to bed until between 4:30-5:30 AM. I get up around 1:30 and take my phen at exactley 3:20PM. My sleep is completly fine the only thing is that the phen usually wears off around 7-8PM.

So you might want to try taking it as soon as you awake and see how you are with that, and if you sleep good or fair, but are still finding yourself hungry, well just try taking your phen a few hours after you would eat breakfast. just IMO

Exclamation

ok I am going to be starting a 3rd shif job soon, and I havent been taking my phen for like 3 week now-but want to get back on it and down to business-so-here is my delimma-should I take it about 4pm-I will be sleeping from like 9am to 3 pm-so if I take it at about 4pm I should syill be able to sleep in the morning-or should I wait untill about 6 or 7pm so it dont wear off in the middle of the night at work? I should still be able to sleep if I take it that late shouldnt I? Ok any advice would be great! Cindy
    5-5...237, starting low carb, and yoga,wii fit on 1/21/10 Went off the phen and didnt eat right for about a week. 3/2/10 226