My friggin wake up PICTURE!!!
Close
    Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

Just remember, You may not be perfect, or pretty now, but just keep trying.....everyday. Life is best when you take the small victories and celebrate them! (like eating 1 brownie instead of the whole pan!)

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Jimmysgirl...... Awe... Dont be so hard on yourself. You will get on track. Even if it took a pic to make you see it. ... You wanna know what made me say to myself... " Ok I have to do something.. "

LOL You think your pic was bad.. Mine was in the middle of making love with my hubby. LOL .. yah I know TMI.. But I had a baby 4 months ago.. and Right in the middle of it I heard sounds. That I normaly dont hear. UMMM yeah... it was my fat rolls .... LMAO>.. So ya.. Dont be to hard on yourself. .
    Deanna
    This was me at 130. Im 140 now

Height:5.2
    CW. 150 Started Phen
    week 1 146... down 4
    Week 2 143... down 3
    Week 3 140... down 3
    Week 4 138... down 2
    Week 5 138... TOM
    Week 6 137... down 1
    week ? 135... down 2
    Week ? 131... down 4
    total..19lbs
    Started phen again
    1-9-07 140
    GW. 115

L J
    Photos
    View albums

Even though I happen to think you look really cute in that picture, what I think isn't going to make a bit of difference, and I know that! Been there, believe me!

I think its great that these pictures have motivated you to get more serious about losing weight and getting healthy! What kind of exercise class have you joined? I wish I didn't have such a fear of gyms and group activites in general... lol... You are so lucky to have friends that are going with you! I bet that makes it a lot easier!
    Height: 5'2"

Start weight: 145lbs (Jan. 24, 2005)
    Week one: 141 (Jan 31)
    Week two: 139 (Feb 7-TOM)
    Week three 135 (Feb 14)
    Week four 132 (Feb 21)
    Week five 128 (Feb 28)
    Week six 125 (March 6)

Took a break, life happened, gained a lot back, starting back soon!

Photos
    View albums

Angry

Well I guess because I hide from the camera all the time, I haven't realized how big I've gotten. I found 3 rolls of film, ranging in dates from 2 years ago until this xmas and had them developed. I picked them up today and wanted to puke. There isn't a pic of me in all 3 rolls where I don't have a double chin. I seriously thought that I looked good when I left the house in this outfit and now I see that I didn't and my hair looked like crap. I don't see this double chin when I look in the mirror, or this person.....good thing I finally developed this film.

I'm so disguisted in myself. Especially since I just got done watching the Biggest Loser Special and that one mom lost 78 lbs in 5 months. Uh hello I've been on phen for over 2 months now off and on and have lost only about 4 lbs (thanks to binging over the holidays). So today I'm getting serious. I joined an exercise class on Tuesdays which was yesterday and I can barely move today, but my friends are feeling the pain too that went with me.

I hate pics of myself and usually when they look like this I just hide them, but I'm going to torture myself and post one just because I deserve it for letting myself go. I already went out to the grocery store at 8:00 tonight and bought a ton of fruits and made two huge fruit salads which I plan on living off of for.........um ever. I'm such a friggin hipocrit for giving out advice to people that I can't even follow myself. Someone slap this double chin off my face pleeeeaaaassseee!