The biggest Loser

Yea I saw it. I was good, got me up and motivated to work out late last night lol. and plus the family from florida won!!!!!!
    I can almost see the light at the end of my dark tunnel.

250lbs

179lbs (not here anymore. Put on some)

HW-250 (Atkins Diet)5'9
    CW-206 (11/9/05 Start Phen w/ Atkins)
    CW-186lbs(7/1/06) A New Day!
    GW-160

***July***
    -GOAL-
    Drink more water
    Juice
    Lose 6lbs (CW-186lbs)
    Work out 4x's a wk
    -MEASUREMENTS-
    ***July***
    Waiste-33.5
    Hips-46
    L/R Arm-13.5
    L/R Thi-27.5
    Hooters-37.5
    Neck-13.5

***My Goal***

2. Advertising
    advertising

It was a good show. They gave each of the two families new appliances and refridgerators and home gyms, so there wasn't any excuse they wouldn't lose. It was cool.
    Have a great day!

Trent

Before

3/16/2006

Start Date: November 12, 2005
    Mini-goals (300 and 235)
    Ultimate Goal (190)

Silver Phenster

Oh, I MISSED IT, TOO! I was sooooo bummed. Our power went out yesterday and didn't come back on until 2am this morning. (try entertaining a 6 year old most of the night without power..lol)

I wonder if they'll show a repeat of last night's show? I had it all set to TIVO and then we lost power.

Thanks for the recap though, I was wondering what happened on the show!!

Shell

Thanks Trent, I'll go MT it.

It was a good show.Yall gotta catch it next week.Its engaged couples competing for a free high dollar wedding.

Diamond Phenster buttercupsbabie2's Avatar

REALLY THEY GAINED SOME OF IT BACK>
    I TOLD MY HUSBAND LAST NIGHT THAT TIS IS GOIGNT O BE EVEN HARDER FOR THESE PEOPLE BECAUSD THEY ARE NOT AT THE RANCH FOR ALL THOSE MONTHS THEY ARE ONLY THERE FOR 2 WEEKS. 2 WEEKS IS NOT ENOUGH TIME TO LEARN AND GET USED TO THE NEW LIFESTYLE.
    I KINDA THOUGHT THE MUHA GIRL DID GREAT BUT I ALSO THOUGHT THAT SHE COULD HAVE DONE BETTER. HER AND MOM WERE THE SAME WEIGHT AT THE START AND MOM BLEW RIGHT PAST HER. YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT IT EASIER FOR A TEEN TO LOSE WITH THEIR METAB THEN IT IS FOR A WOMEN IN HER 40'S. THE MOM LOST LIKE 2O SOMETHING MORE OIUND STHEN HER DAUGHTER!

THE SHOW WAS GREAT THOUGH~
    I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE NEXT WEEK THOUGH ITS ABOUT COUPLES! MY HUBBY SAID WE(ME AND HIM) SHOULD HAVE WENT ON THERE TOGETHER!!!!!!! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

HEY DOES ANYONE HAVE THE WORKOUT TAPE THEY SHOWED LAST NIGHT? I NEED TO GET THAT!!!!!!
    Weigh In 15th Of Each Month:
    Starting Weight:246 AGAIN

MONTH 1: -11 (235)
    MONTH 2: -6 (229) -17

JOURNEY:
    The bend in the road is not the end of the road, unless you refuse to take the turn.

I missed that. That's a shame, but they say it happens to a very high percentage of dieters. I wonder how the other family has kept theirs off. Once the challenge was over, they must not have felt the same pressure to workout hard and eat right.

Hey Jennylee, I tried replying to your PM, but your inbox is full.
    Have a great day!

Trent

Before

3/16/2006

Start Date: November 12, 2005
    Mini-goals (300 and 235)
    Ultimate Goal (190)

I was so freakin mad that I didn't get to watch last nights show- I didn't make it home in time and I forgot to record it
    But this morning, I turned on my TV and on the News, I believe it was called the early show or something was on and the winning family from last night were on there. They showed their before and after pics and I was amazed, I thought they looked great in their "after" PICS.
    But, both the Husband and the Daughter both gained back a noticable amount of weight! The wife may have gained a little but nothing like the girl and her dad. I couldn't believe they worked so hard to lose all that weight then gained it back! The Girl said she couldn't wait to get back in shape. (she is going into the Airforce)
    Oh well, I won't miss next weeks show, I already scheduled it to record