NutriSystem Anyone?

HI HI HI!!
    Glad to see you checking in!! You'll be back on the losing streak in no time!!! We've missed ya!!!

TAMPA
    :heartpump:
    TAMPA

2. Advertising
    advertising

The Nutrisystem diet is a really good one. You can do the diet using your own food. The site is free! There are a lot of ppl on their boards that are doing the diet with their own food.

~Holly

SW~162 .. CW~149.5
    1GW~149 .. 2GW~130
    Total Loss -12.5
    March 16 Challenge -3.1
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~°~I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.~°~

my gma does nutrisystem and she has lost weight. I swear though the woman could eat dog doodoo and like it. She gets a ton of food and cannot eat it all so it backs up. i have tried a few of the things but mostly they taste horrible. not to mention she pays about 250.00 or more a month. There are a few things she really likes and some she pawns off on me. I wouldn't waste your money.

hw 279
    sw 268
    cw 264 11/02/05
    cw 255.5 11/30/05
    week break from phen 12/05/05
    cw 251.5 12/16/05
    cw 247.5 01/02/05 YAH
    cw 246.5 FINALLY moved 01/15/06
    big break
    05/15 253 starting again
    06/10 243.5 Finally moving

GW 155 ISH

Hey Three!

Yeah, everything is great! No need to worry

So I've decided that I'm gonna take the money that I was gonna spend on NutriSystem, and join a gym!
    HT: 5'6 1/2
    Current Weight: 165
    Goal Weight: 140

July.30.2009 - 165

I did a shout-out for you a month or so back. I was worried about you and Svelte Sue. I am so glad to see you are ok!!
    Hugs to you
    Currently, June 1st

145!
    thighs 21"
    calves 14"
    biceps 11.5"
    midriff (small of waist) 32.5"
    waist (at bellybutton) 35.25"
    hip 39.5"
    bust 39"

Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much for your responses! I'm DEFINELTY NOT TRYING NUTRISYSTEM!!!!!!! Wow they make the food look so good in the adds. You all just saved me a bunch of money Thanks!

Choco! LOOK AT YOU!! You look so great! I love your cute suit! And your hair looks great too! I missed you too babe! We went to Disney World, in Oct. and I kinda got out of the swing of things (with dieting). I really need to do something NOW!

Jennklb, my 2 year old son is sitting on my lap... He saw the picture of your kids, and he sad... "Ma Ma, I want to go there (pointing at your pic) and play with those kids"

I should be checking back more regularly now... Thanks again for your responses

July.30.2009 - 165

Bronze Phenster

I just cancelled my NutriSystem -- started end of September. Some of the dinners/lunches were okay -- if you added cayenne and garlic pepper. The muffins and powdered eggs left a lot to be desired. The only snack I liked was the soy pretzels. In any event, I got the "protein" one, which was still more carbs than I needed -- which DID NOT help me. Also, the lunches and dinners were not that different -- everything came in some kind of "sauce" with either potatoes or rice. The only thing I liked about it was the convenience of throwing food in my drawer without worrying about it spoiling. The whole time I kept wishing that Atkins had a system -- even if the food was no better, I'd be eating healthier for me -- I'm hypoglycemic and can't tolerate higher end of carbs well.

Bronze Phenster k*e*n*n*a*s*m*o*m's Avatar

I tried it a couple years ago. I wasn't fond of it at all. I had to pick thru my packaged food to find something that tasted alright. I couldn't bring myself to eat the packaged hotdog or whatever meat that was in there. I'm not even a picky eater!

We missed you Terbear! I'm glad your back...don't be a stranger...oh yeah and you should join the VDay challenge with us!

PS I did nutrisystem in like '95 or something and it was disgusting, but it looks like they've changed it a lot.
    Spring Into Action Challenge

Overall Goal

Terbear!!!!! :heart: You're back!! Missed you. I don't know anything about Nutrisystem though. Sorry! Just wanted to say hi!
    31 years old
    5'4"
    HW: 194
    SW: 187 (size 14)
    CW: 158 (size 8/10)
    GW: 135-140

I know some people who did well on NutriSystem, but from my experiences, their food is enough to gag a maggot, as George Carlin would say. The (dog) food is definitely not worth the money.

SW 12/29/05 245
    03/25/06 212

"Life may not be the party we wanted, but while we're here, we may as well dance."

Silver Phenster

My sister has done Nutri System in the past and has lost in the past with. it is like any other diet (Jenny Craig) you will lose and probably gain it back and then some. The only reason why I say that is because I have been on Jenny Craig I lost and than gained it all back and them some too!
    It is also very expensive too! My advice to you is to do WW it ia the best diet out there because you can lead a normal life. I heard the Core program on WW is really good.

I am not trying to discourage you I just want to let you know about my experience. I won't go back on those kind of diets. The cost is approx. $80 a week.

Good luck with what ever you do.

Silver Phenster

You look great
    Start hcg injections on march 12

Start weight 220
    Gorge days 220

Vlcd1 217.8
    vlcd7 210.8
    vlcd9 209.5

Hello ladies!

Well the holidays are over, and I have decided that it is time now for me to hop back up on the wagon, and shed some more of these pounds

I was just wondering if any of you have tried NutriSystem? I lost a good amount of weight on Weight Watchers, but I am so bored with that. It definetly works, but I am just not creative enough with food choices to keep it interesting. I found myself eating all of the same foods over and over again (ex: yogurt, turkey sandwiches, soups, yogurt, yogurt blah blah blah... Oh did I mention yogurt?)

Anyway, if anyone has any tried NutriSystem, please let me know what you thought?

Thanks ladies! :heartpump:

July.30.2009 - 165