oh so tired w/o phen

I got VonDutch and Full Throttle, i bought several, today i had the regular Von Dutch (vs. the no/low-sugar) and didn't liek it much. Got me feeling really shaky. I think i'll like the no-sugar ones better. Plus it was REALLY sweet. I tried the full throttle last Friday and it was good w/o that icky shaky feeling.
    I had a vanilla slim fast just a few minutes ago.That was really yummy!!!!!!
    shanna
    HEIGHT: 5'10''
    HW: 264
    SW ON PHEN: 251
    CW: 205.6

2. Advertising
    advertising

I'm lovin the Slim-fast Optimas. They're yummy. What's the brand name of the energy drinks?
    31 years old
    5'4"
    HW: 194
    SW: 187 (size 14)
    CW: 158 (size 8/10)
    GW: 135-140

Well, Saturday started my 1 month away from phen. I had to stop saturday due to a surgery i have coming up next Friday (friday the 13th lol). I can't take anything but my birth control for 2 wks prior to surgery or 2 wks after surgery. Oh man, today i'm feeling it, noticing how much it takes to wake me up. I went to Cub (grocery store) yesterday to pick up some low carb, low sugar energy drinks (boy they taste like mtn. dew!) as well as some low-sugar slim fast (slim fast optima?). Hope these help w/o phen. Didn't realize how much it affected how awake we feel till i stop taking it for a few days (one day missed doesn't do anything to me).

Hope you all had a good new yrs!
    Shanna
    HEIGHT: 5'10''
    HW: 264
    SW ON PHEN: 251
    CW: 205.6