HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Close

Thread: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Purple People Eater
    Photos
    View albums

Hey Cie, welcome back girl, we missed you. How was Christmas? How is family? Props on keeping the weight off girl, and the Marques Houston gig sounds good. Think I might try it girl.

Anyhoo, good to see you. Oh, Happy New Year to you too!!

Hugs

Missus

Hard work has made it easy. That is my secret. That is why I win.

-Nadia Comaneci

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums
    Hey girl! It is so Great to see you!! Happy New Year and (((Hugs)))! :heartpump:

Grown&Sexy Phenster (Thanks Jigga!) cielocha23's Avatar
    Photos
    View albums

Haye ladies! Been MIA but i'm back. Still in the weight loss game. I'm happy to say no gains. Plateued 2 times but no gains. Only pounds and inches lost. I start a new gig Jan 9th and i'm excited about that. Man I rarely get on the computer anymore. I love clothes shopping now, I need to stop LOL! I still workout but for the past month and 1/2 it's only been 3-4 days a week instead of 6x's a week. That's why the weightloss has slowed. But i'm starting back to 6x's a week tommorrow, so I can knock those 5 pounds out to reach my 2nd goal by 2-21-06. I start my Marqueous Houston Naked challenge tommorrow 1-2-06. Anybody can join and there are no time limits. It's goes on until you reach your final goal, want to maintain, or get to the point where you are satisfied with the way you look naked. That's why I call it the Marques Houston Naked challenge. All I ask is, if anyone wants to join, buy the single,album,or download the song NAKED by Marques Houston...if you can. In the song he is basically singing to a woman about being proud of herself naked. I;m cool with myself now, but I think i'll be on cloud nine once I hit 150. So my NAKED goal to reach is 34 pounds. So if any one wants to join in hop aboard. I'll be doing the usual kickboxing and e-bike 5-6 days a week. When I start work, I'm gonna try to work out before I leave for work, but most likely i'll be working out when I get home. New pics coming soon!!!! (tommorrow if i feel like it)LOL
    Where is everybody???
    BE YOUNG,FRESH TO DEF!

Short Term Goal(199) Finally reached on 9-15-2005!!!!

2nd GOAL(50 pound mark) (Maintaining since january of 2006)

FINAL GOAL(75 pound mark)-time to get the rest off and quit fooling around)
    My 4 month christmas challenge starts 8-28-2006!

DON'T TALK ABOUT IT...BE ABOUT IT.

GET YOUR MIND RIGHT.

BE COMMITTED, STICK WITH IT.

Never regret growing old....it is a privilege, denied to many.- U.B.C