2teens?

Thread: 2teens?

When my dad went into the pharmacy to pick up his meds and he found out that medicaid didn't pay he went back home and tried calling his doctor. The doctor never called him back. Then of course he thought he will be reimbursed for the med after he gets the ok from the doctor. Of course he paid for it but still didn't get ok'd from the doctor. Even the pharmacist try calling his doctor to help him out. So far nothing yet

2. Advertising
    advertising

Originally posted by 2teensNabean:
    Hi Mike,

I was really worried about him, when you hear your dad say hes ready to give up and wants to die, its scary.

Thank you again

Michelle
    I can see why that would be such a concern for you and your family...I know first-hand how tough this is on you and hope for the best.

BTW, Did someone ask the Dr. WTH his problem was???

Hi Mike,

My father in law orders alot of his meds through the internet and he found a site that is incredibly cheap. They are trying to get another pain management doctor, the one he has now is whats causing the problem with him having to pay for his own pain medicine. Its funny because his doctor prescribed 80 mg. oxycotin up to 4 times a day but his medicaid wont pay for it because the pain management doctor wont sign for it. So even though the same doctor prescribed it, medicaid wont pay for it because he wont fill out some paper. He paid 937.22 for 90 pills, of course they dont have it to pay. I'm sure they left there bills go by an there mortgage to pay for them. Its so frustrating but they are trying to do something about it.

Anyway thanks for asking, I hope they dont have to pay that again. I talked to my dad the other day and his voice sounded so much better. I was really worried about him, when you hear your dad say hes ready to give up and wants to die, its scary.

Thank you again

Michelle

Did you have any luck in finding a more affordable supplier for your Dad's pain medication? If not, post the name of the med again and maybe someone will have an idea for you.

Take care.