Resonable Goal?
Close

Thread: Resonable Goal?

Photos
    View albums

Anything is possible if you work hard at it.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Wow! Thanks eveyone!
    Ashley - Im gonna pop over there now and see whats going on
    Trent - Your picture is great!

Okay so maybe I could shoot for my finnal goal for feb 6th. But if I hit a plateau like alot of people do so close to there goal I wont let myself be devastated. What I dont want to do is set my goal to high, and then if I dont meet it have that be a downer while Im on my vacation. I tend to be to hard on myself if I dont meet my own expectations. If I could get out of the 130's I'll be happy with myself, If I can hit my goal Ill be extatic and splurge for an extra spa treatment at the hotel or somthing
    Height 5'5"
    Weight:

Total inches lost in Jan -
    Total pounds lost in Jan -
    I hit a stall this last month. Im almost to my goal though so I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!

Photos
    View albums

I consistently lose 2 pounds a week, but only if I workout everyday and eat right. Any lazy days and I don't lose anything.

I think if you kicked up your exercise (cardio) to an hour a day and really watched what you're putting in your mouth, drink a TON of water...you'll reach your goal by then.

Good luck and congratulations!

Measurements:
    Bust - Was 42" ~ Now 36"
    Waist - Was 39" ~ Now 27"
    Hips - Was 46" ~ Now 38"

See my critters:

Photos
    View albums

Thanks L J! After I posted this I thought, wow that was probably a waste of time. Everyone is gonna come back saying "well it depends on the person" and "everyone is diffrent" I know all that but I thought who better to ask then those who have been there and done that. So thanks again for giving me what I was looking for! I think 6 pounds sounds pretty resonable.

I need to buy some new clothes for the trip but Ive been putting it off because everytime I buy somthing new Its two big for me in a few weeks. Never thought I would complain about that! I guess I'll keep waiting and see if I can loss the 6 pounds this month and go shopping right before we leave. Im so excited!! Hubby booked the spa suite at the Luxor. Ive never stayed anywhere other than a basic motel room like the Ramada. He wants to reward me for all the ups and downs of the last year. Im in love and so luck to have him!
    Height 5'5"
    Weight:

I hit a stall this last month. Im almost to my goal though so I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!

Photos
    View albums

Hey Melody, since you're within 10 pounds of your goal, why not just say, I want to be at my goal, by such and such date. Instead of losing an amount per week or month. Just give yourself a date goal instead. maybe? I haven't thought that far ahead. lol
    Have a great day!

Trent

Before

3/16/2006

Start Date: November 12, 2005
    Mini-goals (300 and 235)
    Ultimate Goal (190)

Photos
    View albums

hey Melody! We miss ya over in the Jan challenge! Its ok tho life is hectic and i know last nmonth was extra hectic for ya....

I think since you say you are at the last 10 or so pounds, that 2 lbs a weeks would be awesome loss and
    try to remember that it gets HARDER to lose it the less you have to lose, so dont get discouraged!

Your clothes might tell you more than the scale does at this point also... So remember that too!!!

GOOD Luck, and come holla at us in the challenge sometime!

~ashley
    Height: 5'8
    HW:225 6-30-04 Right after baby
    SW:195 8-30-05
    CW:191 8-31-05
    CW:189 9-1-05
    CW:186 9-9-05
    CW:184 9-12-05
    CW:180 9-17-05 Down 38in since 8/30
    CW:178 9-23-05
    CW:177 9-24-05
    CW:175 10-4-05
    CW:174 10-5-05
    CW:171 11-7-05
    CW:170 11-9-05
    CW:169 11-23-05
    CW:169 11-28-05
    CW:167 12-06-05
    CW:163 01-01-06
    CW:160 01-23-06
    CW:161 03-28-06
    CW:165 10-24-06
    CW:159 03-27-07
    GW:145
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Fitness is a journey, not a destination... it must be continued for the rest of your life!

In life, what sometimes looks like the end is really a new beginning!

Sometimes there is no next time, no second chance, no times out... Sometimes it's now or never!

L J
    Photos
    View albums

First of all, I am so impressed by your success! You have done so great!!!!

Your trip sounds absolutely fabulous- I know that you must be estatic!

Since 135ish is something I linger at quite often, I feel pretty safe in saying that if I were you, I would set my goal to lose 6 pounds by February 6.
    I definately think reaching 130 by then would be a reasonable and attainable goal. To me, the last 5 is always the hardest to get off- not the last 10.
    Height: 5'2"

Start weight: 145lbs (Jan. 24, 2005)
    Week one: 141 (Jan 31)
    Week two: 139 (Feb 7-TOM)
    Week three 135 (Feb 14)
    Week four 132 (Feb 21)
    Week five 128 (Feb 28)
    Week six 125 (March 6)

Took a break, life happened, gained a lot back, starting back soon!

Photos
    View albums

Hubby and I have planned a trip to Vegas Feb 6th. Ive never been so Im really excited!

Im trying to set a goal based on our trip but Im not sure whats resonable. Ive been on phen for alittle over 2 months now. Ive been lossing about 10lbs a month give or take a couple pounds. Now that Im so close to my goal I know the weightloss should start slowing. I dont want to set a goal Im not gonna be able to meet.

If you are within 10 pounds or so of your goal how much weight are you lossing on a weekly basis? I need help coming up with a resonable goal for my up coming trip.
    Height 5'5"
    Weight: