Alright, I'll follow along. My Jared Pic
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Oh way.. I can tell you are really changing. Your pride and excitement for life is so noticeable in everything you do and say these days. Even in the new hair color!

Isn't it amazing to actually set a goal and reach it. It is the best feelign in the whole world!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Way to go trent...such an inspiration!

First Goal

Overall Goal

Height: 5' 10"
    High Weight: 282
    Start Weight: 267 (7/02/2005)
    9/29/2005 247
    1/17/2006 244
    3/3/2006 238
    Current: 236
    1st Goal: 230
    2nd Goal: 210
    Final Goal: 190

Diamond Phenster buttercupsbabie2's Avatar

WOW TRENT YOU ARE DOING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
    CONGRATS~
    Weigh In 15th Of Each Month:
    Starting Weight:246 AGAIN

MONTH 1: -11 (235)
    MONTH 2: -6 (229) -17

JOURNEY:
    The bend in the road is not the end of the road, unless you refuse to take the turn.

Birthgrl - I'm looking at your before and after picture and know for a fact that if you didn't throw them out, you've got those pictures. Please post your Jared pic. I think it's great to see them.

Hey Yruc - How you doing man? I'll have to tell you a funny story about that.
    Have a great day!

Trent

Before

3/16/2006

Start Date: November 12, 2005
    Mini-goals (300 and 235)
    Ultimate Goal (190)

HuntersMom - Hey I can't imagine trying to exercise with a 6 year old in the house at all. Much less one with ADHD that requires a little more entertaining than the average 6 year old. I have a 5 year old and 1 year old that will usually get on the floor and exercise with me. Hey, if your jeans are loose, you have Jared jeans, they may just not be
    as "Jaredy" as you want yet. You're getting there. lol

Tampa777 - I proudly accept these Jared jeans and would like to take this opportunity to thank my mom, my dad, my wife, my phen phrends. Alright this could go on and on. lol. I think a thread with everyone's Jared Jeans is a great idea. People's Jared Jeans are fun to look at.

Jimmysgirl - Hey, I appreciate your message girl. You're being hard on yourself right now. You're doing great, you're just in a holiday slump. You are getting back on track starting today. I think you can get the jist by my reply to your other post. lol

Thumper2001 - Thank you Holly. How is everything going with you and your hubby home? Are you still able to make the right choices, or have things gone a little haywire like you were afraid of?

Sharlay81 - Thank you Sharlay. I was just talking to Tammy in the chatroom about 5 hours ago (at 2:30am) about how good we think you are doing and how great you look!

Fazolis - My wife? Sometimes she is and sometimes she isn't. I think it depends on how she's feeling that day. lol. I know deep down she is proud, but don't want to show it too much. haha. That's okay. I'm proud. I think you should give it a try this weekend. If you're not happy with the Jared pics, then at least we'll hopefully be able to see some of the other pics you take. I bet you didn't put the 10 pounds on. Get on the scale that way you will know how hard to work this week.

Breathless - You can borrow my Jared jeans anytime, but I think you'll get lost in them. lol. You're working on your Jared jeans and I can't wait to see the picture of them.
    Have a great day!

Trent

Before

3/16/2006

Mini-goals (300 and 235)
    Ultimate Goal (190)

aweseome Trent! You're going to have to get a smaller belt or walk around with those pants around your ankles!
    Keep up the good work
    Ticker for total weight lost

Ticker for Biggest Loser Contest

Living on earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year.

WOW!!! I will have some very soon..start that thread, that would be cool to see..
    SW 323 Started Phen 10/15

Don't grow weary in well doing....

Silver Phenster

I started Phen a week ago. And I don't have any Jared jeans yet . And I am so anxious!!!!So. . . I was wondering, can I borrow your Jared jeans?

Just kidding! You look great!

That is so cool Trent. I bet your wife is so proud. I cant wait till I lose enough to post one like that, maybe Ill give it a try this weekend when I take some nice full body shots.

Thanks for some more motivation :heartpump:

I have had a bad cold and with the holidays just passing I probably put back on the 10 pounds I lost last month. Bummer. I refuse to get back on the scale until I get over this cold, and stop stuffing my face with things I can actually taste. lol

But anywho....Great job Trent.

Look at YOU!!!! U go boyyyy
    I can almost see the light at the end of my dark tunnel.

250lbs

179lbs (not here anymore. Put on some)

HW-250 (Atkins Diet)5'9
    CW-206 (11/9/05 Start Phen w/ Atkins)
    CW-186lbs(7/1/06) A New Day!
    GW-160

***July***
    -GOAL-
    Drink more water
    Juice
    Lose 6lbs (CW-186lbs)
    Work out 4x's a wk
    -MEASUREMENTS-
    ***July***
    Waiste-33.5
    Hips-46
    L/R Arm-13.5
    L/R Thi-27.5
    Hooters-37.5
    Neck-13.5

***My Goal***

Awesome job Trent!!! I am so proud of you!!

Take care,
    Holly
    Holly

Started at 208
    Gained ten pounds back--went from 128 back up to 136!!! UGHHHH

LABOR DAY CHALLENGE

Damn Trent!!!!! You and I started phen around the same time and I think if I held up my jeans from then they would look a size to small

Good job! So happy for you!

Lightbulb

TRENT:

As a PROUD sponser and OWNER of my own JARED JEANS..I would like to personally CONGRADULATE YOU!! Job well done and continuing!!!

I'm thinking with the NEW FOUND collection of "Jared Jeans" that I've seen recently, I may just need to start a thread/post where others can proudly become memebers and owner of JARED JEANS...We're we could post picture of our jeans.then, now..and after!! I know how motivating and inspiring we each can be to others!! You'll defintely need to post this pic and many more to come!!!

from one proud JARED JEANS owner to another, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

TAMPA
    :heartpump:
    TAMPA

Silver Phenster

I want some Jared jeans!!!! Mine are loose but not quite there yet. I got off the exercise kick during Christmas break. It's hard to work out when your 6 year old with AD/HD needs entertaining! He's a mess. Hopefully starting back up will help make it happen.
    Laura

20 Off Before TBall Season! (March)

Thank you all so so so so much. I never imagined in my most fantastic dreams that in 7 weeks, I would have Jared jeans. It's indescribable. Don't worry about me doing anything with these jeans. They are going in the worlds biggest frame one day. Those jeans and the size and the person that wore them was the person that committed his life to living. That person didn't live. He woke up and started planning what he was going to eat. He coordinated everyday's food schedule and all activities revolved around that. This person now will forget to eat sometimes and now finds time to do many other things that the earlier guy was not willing to do because that would require missing a Mexican or Chinese meal or whatever else was planning that day.

I find so much more to do with my time now. Going to the fitness center for one. Every other night I do 8 different weight exercises and 30-40 minutes of cardio. The off nights, if I get bored, I will either go to the track at the park and run around the duck pond or I will go to the fitness center and hit the treadmill or elliptical. I know my journey is just beginning, but a part of me is content right where I am just becasue I'm so much happier than I was. The other part of me realizes that I have a lot more road to take and no matter how hard it is, I'm going to go all the way.

Cuzz, I know you've lost at least 23 pounds. Believe me, you have your Jared jeans. Whether you've put them on to see how much looser they are or they are hidden in a drawer somewhere, you have your jared jeans and it's only a matter of time before you're going to be flaunting your stuff. You have the desire in your heart and as long as you have that, then you are going to do what you need to do to be the person you've always wanted to be. Don't compare yourself to anybody. I'm on a much more stringent and rapid weight loss program than most people. Most people are worried that I'm on it, but it is doctor prescribed, so I'm doing it. You've lost 23 pounds according to tyour ticker. That's awesome and the fewer times you pay attention to the scale, the faster it's going to seem that that number will double, and then triple, and who knows what else will happen, but you are going to be glowing with joy.

In my opinion, whether you are losing a pound a week, a pound a month, a pound every 3 months. Join the Biggest Loser Challenge. In the challenge, you know you are going to be weighing in every week and for me that is instilled in the back of my brain. I am an everyday weigher and it seems sometimes the scale is not moving, but then I look at my weekly post and I see how fast it really is moving. It's very encouraging. Thank you so much everyone, you all are who helped me even lose that first pound. I'm going to be here til the very end and for however long after that. I hope you all get used to me. lol
    Have a great day!

Trent

Before

3/16/2006

Mini-goals (300 and 235)
    Ultimate Goal (190)

Wow look at you, you look great!!! Congrats
    May 1 - 282 lbs (started Phen)
    May 5 - 275(-7 lbs went to pick up new pills & received lipo bc shot)
    May 14 -
    May 21 -
    May 28 - family reunion..goal -15
    June 5 -
    June12 -
    June19 - Going to see Shamu at Seaworld..goal -20
    June 26 -
    July 3 -
    July 10 -
    July 17 - Time for VEGAS BABY....goal -25

3 months of Phentermine in 2005

awesome trent!

Purple People Eater

Wow! Yes, you do have jared jeans. YOu look great and have done a fantastic job T. Keep it going.

Hugs

Missus

Hard work has made it easy. That is my secret. That is why I win.

-Nadia Comaneci

Diamond Phenster

Trent~

Great job buddy!! That's the same shirt as your wearing in the before pic also isn't it?

WTG!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!

Gold Phenster

Wow - that is awesome! Keep those jeans handy so you can show us more pics later!!

IM SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU TRENT !! WAY TO GO MAN ! WISH I COULD SAY THE SAME ABOUT ME RIGHT NOW. I DONT HAVE ANY JARED JEANS AT THIS TIME...CANT WAIT TIL I DO THOUGH ! ANY EXCERISE ADVISE FOR US ? TALK TO YA ALL LATER.....

HI TO EVERYONE ELSE !!

((((hugs))) cuzzz

Whoo hoo! Check out all that extra space in there!! LOL!
    *♥´¨)
    ¸.·♥ ´¸.·*♥´¨) ¸.♥·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸ ;.♥·' Jodi ♥

Heaviest 239 (1999)
    SW - 217 10/23/04
    CW - 209 11/10/05
    CW - 200 2/15/06
    CW - 199.5 4/22/06 (my 30th b-day)

Dude!!!!
    You ROCK!

Silver Phenster

Oh my goodness you are doing so great. Keep it up!!!

Wonder Phenster

Thumbs up

Nikki, how do you hold the girls up to look like that? DO TELL :heartpump:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast