Am I crazy?
Close

Thread: Am I crazy?

Photos
    View albums

YOU KNOW TRENT~
    NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT~ I WAS HORRIBLE WHEN I WAS ON PHEN. I FORGOT EVERYTHING~ AND I MEAN~ EVERYTHING~ I WALKED THREW MY DAYS TOTALLY CONFUSSED~ BUT I JUST THOUGHT I WAS LOOSING MY NOOODLE~
    SHEWWWWWW~
    R
    *~Rene'~*

5 FT. 11 IN. TALL
    CW~ 266
    1st GW~ 199 (ANYTHING OUT OF THE 200'S WILL BE GREAT!!)
    FGW~ 180

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

WOW this has me ROLLING!! I cant believe I thought I was the only crazy one!

I am glad to know that I am not alone!!! Whats worse is that I am not taking the Phen now and I am STILL SO terribly disorganized! I seems to have to go back in the house for stuff like 3 times and I forget things really easily.

I hope this isnt permanent!!!

Anybody know if it gets better?
    Height: 5'8
    HW:225 6-30-04 Right after baby
    SW:195 8-30-05
    CW:191 8-31-05
    CW:189 9-1-05
    CW:186 9-9-05
    CW:184 9-12-05
    CW:180 9-17-05 Down 38in since 8/30
    CW:178 9-23-05
    CW:177 9-24-05
    CW:175 10-4-05
    CW:174 10-5-05
    CW:171 11-7-05
    CW:170 11-9-05
    CW:169 11-23-05
    CW:169 11-28-05
    CW:167 12-06-05
    CW:163 01-01-06
    CW:160 01-23-06
    CW:161 03-28-06
    CW:165 10-24-06
    CW:159 03-27-07
    GW:145
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Fitness is a journey, not a destination... it must be continued for the rest of your life!

In life, what sometimes looks like the end is really a new beginning!

Sometimes there is no next time, no second chance, no times out... Sometimes it's now or never!

EP
    Photos
    View albums

Trent...you are so funny..been there and done that lol.!!!

Jenny..your baby is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    ~ENEZ

Photos
    View albums

its the phen...no worries...unless you forget you are person actually driving the car tomorrow morning...maybe a post it on the dash...you are not in a car pool...
    my doc told me it would have that effect on people...and he also said if you were the super organized (obessive compulsive type)...he's noticed that it makes them a ALOT more organized and compulsive...i'm not sure but i think he told me that for a reason...oh well enough typing for now...back to organizing my christmas ornaments by color...
    JOKING!!!!!!!!!!
    but that is a good idea now that i think of it...

Purple People Eater
    Photos
    View albums

Whoo wee, everyone got that short term memory loss. Trent, I think it's the phen. Too funny everybody!! Was the car locked? You're lucky someone didn't just drive it off, you too Ebony.

Hubby left the door to the van open, and a stranger came to the door and told us. He could have gotten the garage door opener, hubby's check book, just everything. Hubby doesn't do phen, but I still call him the absent minded professor

Missus

Hard work has made it easy. That is my secret. That is why I win.

-Nadia Comaneci

Photos
    View albums

See, I can't even spell right---EXCUSE

Photos
    View albums

I'm with Princess--I'm blonde so that's my excuss :blabla: :blabla:

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

oh no!
    Twice now I have hooked up my 2 year old son's dvd player in the car and driven off only to hear him say mom uh oh, uh oh. Sure glad he has a better memory than me!
    almost my heaviest

mid goal

sw 212
    11/17/05-12/25/05 22 pounds lost
    12/26/05-1/29/06 17 pounds lost
    01/3/06-3/05/06 9 pounds lost (big break from phen)

Silver Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

(LOL) Sorry to laugh but that is so funny. My memory has gotten worse to but I didn't really put it together until now, Phen is the culprit and here I thought I was losing my memory because I was getting older. It's nice to know you are not alone. At work I have a locker to store my things in and every day almost it seems that I always close the locker, lock the lock and then realize that I put the keys back into my coat pocket that inside the locker.

Bronze Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

You guys are f r e a k i n killing me, I am laughing so hard!!!!!!
    Everyday is a beautiful day, make the most of it!!

Photos
    View albums

Phew glad my brain is not fried! We went to leave the house on Saturday and I realized that I better hit the bathroom before we left. I went in and went, then went to go. I get into the car only to realize I didn't have my purse or my keys and I was locked out! I thought I was going to have to call the ex (who has a spare key), but I was able to get the back sliding glass door opened after about 10 minutes of working the drill bit and lock free! Glad to hear that I'm not alone!
    This is me at 208 April 2005

5/24/06

Overall Goal

Photos
    View albums

Ok, I am so sorry but this just reaLLY cracked me up!! But, you are not alone, I did the same thing with my car and got in and tried to start it and it made that scary noice and i was like oh no it has been on this whole time!!! so it is the phen. good lord luckily no one has stolen our cars.

Photos
    View albums

:blabla: :blabla: :blabla: Ok sorry but this is hillarious! At least you didn't run out of gas and have to ask someone from your job do they have a gas tank and can they drive you there?
    I left my car on from 7am to 5pm at work :blabla:
    I was so damn mad and embarressed! I have left my lights on three times and each time I had to get a jump!Just singing and feeling good, getting off of work and can't even go no damn where :blabla:

starting weight august of 2007 ,250
    cw:185 pounds
    goal weight: 150
    No longer on phentermine since august of 2007.

Wonder Phenster
    Photos
    View albums
    Yes, yes you are :blabla:

I have that all the time-no wait its cuz I'm blonde :thinking:

Photos
    View albums

Trent- LOL, your stories just crack me up! I know what you mean though about the short term memory loss, sometimes I have to think about it real hard to remember if I took my meds that day, even if it was 5 minutes ago! And the lost gas, whew! Gas sure is expensive nowadays to be just wastin it!

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Trent~

LOL!! Sorry about the wasted gas and thank God it wasn't parked in a closed garage attached to your home! I've heard tragedies about that.

I do believe it's the phen though so don't worry. My short term memorey has suffered as well.

Right after I started phen I had bought groceries and some laundry detergent. Well two weeks later as I was starting a load to wash I realized I had fabric softener NOT detergent!! Soooo for two weeks all our clothes smelled extra fresh but I doubt they were really clean! LOL That's just one story. I do crazy things all the time. My family has gotten used to it and just laugh at me.

Photos
    View albums
    Okay, get this. I've been off Phen for 4 days. I took 1/2 of one today to see how 1/2 does me. It gives me a few side effects, but doesn't really help me. So I'm taking a whole one tomorrow. Anyhow, one of the side effects that I've had problems with is short term memory loss. Okay, maybe it's not the Phen, maybe my mind is just full. lol.

Anyhow, I got out of my car this morning at 7:00am and didn't go back out there until 2:30 when I drove to the credit union. When I went out there, my car was still started from this morning. I never shut off my car since 7:00am. Basically my car was out there started for 7 hours. I've used a whole half of a tank just by my careless. Please tell me it's just not me. I thought it was strange. Here's what's funny.

When I got down there to my car, I opened the door and got in and put it in reverse to go. I didn't even notice it was already started. Then I looked at the gas and said, OMG where'd all my gas go. Then I started thinking, I don't even remember starting it. I put two and two together. So when I got back to my desk I told a couple people what I did and they laughed, but one guy said, yeah, I noticed it was started at noon, but I thought you were in it. I have real dark windows. It's crazy. lol
    Have a great day!

Trent

Before

3/16/2006

Start Date: November 12, 2005
    Mini-goals (300 and 235)
    Ultimate Goal (190)