REFOCUSING!!! Anyone else?
Close
    Photos
    View albums

I'm right there with ya sista! I can't even tell you the last time I popped a phen........time to start remotivating!!

2. Advertising
    advertising

Photos
    View albums

Thanks Jenn. I started a new job around Thanksgiving and had let that draw my attention from exercise. I had a system at my previous job where several of us walked on breaks and I went to the mall at lunch to walk.

Now no walking buddies and only 1/2 hour for lunch. Tonight I was back on my treadmill here at home full tilt for an hour.

Thanks for posting this and helping me to refocus.

Photos
    View albums

oh yeah girl. That's why I'm doing the new challenge! Me, you, and most everyone else here need a kick in the butt after all the very bad things that we've been doing lately. I don't know if I've gained yet since TOM is here, but I will be VERY surprised if I haven't!

Don't worry. You're going to be back on track now! I know you are.

Photos
    View albums

the holidays are a killer for me...i am totally on board to get my butt back into gear...

Purple People Eater
    Photos
    View albums

Great thread jenny. You realized that you had focused on something other than your weight goals, and came back. You can and will do it girl.

Hey everybody.!!

Missus

Hard work has made it easy. That is my secret. That is why I win.

-Nadia Comaneci

Phen Newbie
    Photos
    View albums

I too have lost some motivation and trying to get back on track. It's hard over the holidays with all of the fatting food at home or relitives or even the friends. I always have a long vacation at christmas and have stopped my routine. I have set small goals until I get back on track. 1 pound a week is better than none and start there. That's what I have to do. Also, if you have that moment of weekness for something sweet!? Try taking Chromium Picolinate. You can buy it at Wal-mart and really does help with surger cravings. I hope you get back on track. Let me know how you do and I too will keep you posted. Good Luck.

Diamond Phenster
    Photos
    View albums

Hiya~

I'm right there with you! I'm trying so hard to get back on track ~ it's so easy to keep putting it off until tomorrow but we all know tomorrow hardly ever comes.

You have a great plan to start today!! Good luck and stay focused.

~Melodie~

Photos
    View albums
    Hey guys,

I've been pretty down on myself lately. I've gained over the holidays and have lost motivation. To top it off, I've really thrown my goals off. I had been on track with total attainable goals, until now.

So starting today...no, not even New Years...I'm refocusing. I'm going to make another commitment to myself.

We are worth it! Anyone else needing to refocus? Any encouragement from people who know where I am???
    Spring Into Action Challenge

Overall Goal