Diff Phens out there

Oh, and BTW, you are a very talented artist, very impressive. (I am an artist as well)
    habsman1970

2. Advertising
    advertising

Hey, Thanks Michelle! Yea, I was wondering about that as well and this was why I asekd. I am going to place my order here today as it seems to have a great following.

Wow, it's been at least 8 months since my last post, but during my time here I had a great time chatting with everyone, but I do not recognize ANYONE in here now, I guess everyone hit their goals and moved on, GOOD FOR THEM..!!! How about you, how long have you been here? From your pic it doesn't look like you even NEED to be here..

David
    habsman1970

You got to be careful what you order. The one that says 49$ for 90, I wouldn't trust that. There are alot of sites now that just aren't legit, they will take your money and not deliver. I heard this a few times from people. Another thing I'm hearing is when they order cheap, they are getting something that dont look nothing like what they are expecting. They are getting it in a baggie, the pills are different shapes, no markings nothing. They usually get in somewhere from India. I would suggest ordering it here because this is legit. You know your getting the right one here. I'm sure theres others out there, but you just gotta be careful.

So how long ago were you here before? I see you registered in oct. 2004, theres a few around here. I'm sure you will recognize some as you post and scan around. Well welcome back again and good luck with ordering .

Michelle

It's been a LONG time since my last post so I hope everyone is well.. I was trying to find some familiar faces but didn't recognize anyone..

My question is this. I have been looking to order some Phen (it's been one fun holiday season.. ) and was noticing a range of Phen pricing from $49 dollars for 90 to $200 for 90 (the 37.5 tabs). Can someone tell me what the differences are, or are there any differences at all?
    habsman1970