Girls only (Question)!

Thumbs up

I had mine done almost 8 years ago. Since then, I have had my two kiddos, so mine have settled, but only a bit! By the way, I DID breast feed BOTH of my kids, which I was so glad about!! Even with that, I'm still very proud of mine! I had them done on a Thursday, and was back to work the next Monday. I agree with Kim, that the hardest part was finding a sleeping position because I always sleep on my stomach too! That problem only lasted a few months, though! but getting out of bed was very uncomfortable for the first few days becuase you don't realize how much you use your chest muscles to get up!! I'm noticing too, that as I lose this weight that they are looking even better!! That's the good part about having implants...as you lose weight, you don't have to worry about losing your boobs!! Anyways, it was one of my best decisions ever!! I highly recommend it...just DEFINITELY do your homework...Before my first REAL appointment with my doctor (after the consult) I actually made a scrapbook of breasts that I LIKED and DISLIKED so he would know EXACTLY the size and shape that I was wanting. Yes, I went out and bought all kinds of magazines , cut out pictures of good ones and bad ones, and told him...."I want to look like THIS, and NOT THIS!!" This helped to make sure that we were on the same page the whole time. After my whole process was over, he asked me if he could keep my 'scrapbook' for future patients.....just something to think about! I had my incision under the breast, where it meets your ribcage. You can hardly notice the scar......but I tend to scar pretty well. I have also had a C-Section and that scar is not very visable either, so use how your previous scars look as a guide. A friend of mine had her incisions the same place as mine and her scars are very big/thick. Good luck on your decision, and let us know how things go! Also, WAY TO GO on your weight loss!! You deserve this!!
    Height: 5'8"

Progress Pics:
    12/07/05...172.....already lost almost 5 lbs.

SW: 177 11/01/05
    CW: 173 12/05/05 Started Phen
    CW: 165 12/11/05
    CW: 160 12/30/05
    CW: 154 01/28/06
    CW: 141 04/01/06
    GW: 135'ish

Goals for April:
    1). Exercise at least 5 days/wk
    2). Drink 120oz. water daily.

2. Advertising
    advertising

I am from North Louisiana but I am livng in Germany

Once I reach my goal weight I plan to have mine done. I have spoken with a doc. I do not want any scars so I am going with the T.U.B.A method. It is where they cut you at the belly button and use long instruments to place the implants. The cost is about the same but your recovery is alot quickier. They said you can be back to normal activity after two days. I know a few people who have had implants and they are all really happy with them. Just make sure you research your doctor first. Congrats on your weight lose!

hey Chasta~
    I had my surgery 8 years ago. The first day I was in alot of pain. fortunately the pain pills made me sleep most of the first day and into the second. by the third day it was uncomfortable but tolerable, then it just got easier from there. Trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in was the worst as I have always slept on my stomach. (which I can do now again with no problems!)
    My Dr. said they only need "replacing" if they were to rupture, or i were to have a problem with them. (I have heard others say every 10 years or so). No problems to speak of, and definately worth every penny.
    Good Luck and do lots of research on prospective Dr.s
    ~kim

[ January 01, 2006, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: Kh2oson ]
    ~kim

Height 5'11"
    Age~37
    SW~216 (12-16-05)started phen
    CW~205 (12-23-05)
    CW~200 (12-31-05)
    CW~199 (01-01-06)
    CW~199 (01-07-06)
    CW~197 (01-09-06)there we go
    CW~195 (01-14-06)
    CW~195 (01-21-06)
    CW~195 (01-28-06)
    CW~192 (02-03-06)
    CW~190 (02-13-06)
    CW~189 (02-17-06)
    CW~185 (03-17-06)

GW~160

Bronze Phenster

Yeah.. its just that even before I lost the weight my boobs weren't very perky. Gravity has never liked me.
    [URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
    [IMG]
    When parts of the world are stuck in my hair..

how long ago did you lose the weight...you are young and your skin should still be good...maybe you should give yourself some time to "snap back"....lol...this happened to me over the summer too...and towards september/october everything feel back into place...it just took my body some time to readjust and snap back into place...if that makes any sense.... good luck whatever you choose...........

Silver Phenster

a friend of mine had here's done about 12 years ago and they still look and feel great. not that i go around feeling her up or anything, but they are nice.
    SW 212bs Nov 22

Goals for Feb
    -drink 100oz water daily
    -workout 3x's wk
    -journal what I eat
    -loose 5lbs

Measurments
    01/12/05 - 01/01/06 -01/02/06
    neck- 14 - 14 - 14
    LA-14 - 13.5 - 13
    LT-25 - 24 - 23.5
    LC-16 - 14.5 - 14.5
    Hips-43 - 43 - 43
    Waist-39 - 36 - 35
    Hooters-47-46 - 44
    Weight 204lbs- 196lbs - 190lbs

It's not the number of breaths you take in a lifetime, it's the moments that leave you breathless.......

Hey~I also plan on having my breasts done...there is a surgeon here where I live that is one of the best in the country (who I plan on having do mine). My girlfriends (who were smaller) had it done by this surgeon & were very pleased & I have to say they look great. He does through the belly button....PM me if you would like the website address....

Diamond Phenster buttercupsbabie2's Avatar

MAKE SURE YOU CALL THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREO(SP) ON ALL THE DOCTORS YOU GO SEE!!!!!!!!!!
    Weigh In 15th Of Each Month:
    Starting Weight:246 AGAIN

MONTH 1: -11 (235)
    MONTH 2: -6 (229) -17

JOURNEY:
    The bend in the road is not the end of the road, unless you refuse to take the turn.

I've never had it done myself, but I know several girls who have. 3 girls that I worked with and 2 of my boyfriend's sisters have gotten their boobs done and none of them have ever had any problems. Some of the girls I know say it was really painful, but then three of them say it wasn't a big deal and they were up cleaning and moving around the next day. But if you have them done make sure you keep them wrapped really tight and pressed together for atleast the first month. The only person I know who didn't listen to the doctor ended up with her's looking really bad. When the implants are first put in they haven't attached to the muscles yet, so if you don't keep them supported then the implant falls and eventually attaches to muscles that are lower then where they sould be. If you decide to go for it, let us know how it goes for you. I am planning on it when I reach my goal. Good Luck!

Jennifer
    Jennifer

SW: 195
    CW: 140
    GW: 130

Silver Phenster

I had mine done twice. The first time I wasn't happy with the size. The second time I'm happier, but will probably have them done again soon. I say go for it, it has really made me feel better about myself. I never had saggy boobs, just small ones. If your boobs are saggy you'd need a lift most likely as well and implants and a lift are costly, but I say worth every penny.

My recovery was VERY easy the first time, a little harder the second time, but nothing major. Go for it!

I haven't had that done, but i did have a tummy tuck after i lost 70lbs. my surgeon actually specializes in boobs and he said an augmentation is like NOTHING compared to a tummy tuck, so pain wise i'd say no big deal. Just find a good surgeon and don't neccesarily go for the cheapest, get at least 3 opinions. they usually do the consultation for free, they're not worht it if they're consult is at a cost!
    Shanna
    HEIGHT: 5'10''
    HW: 264
    SW ON PHEN: 251
    CW: 205.6

I've never had the surgery myself, but I have done some research on it. Realize that it's not a one time surgery. It usually requires maintanence surgeries about every 8-10 years. And there are different techniques, so shop around and find a doctor whose technique you like best. Some docs cut around the aereola(sp?), some actually make a cut where the breast skin meets the ribcage, and even some go through the belly button (not kidding!). So check out more than one doctor, look online for before and afters, and take your time. This is a lifelong decision you're making, and knowledge is power.

Good luck
    SW: 210
    CW: 193.5
    GW: 140

Winter Goals!
    12/29/05 - 3/20/06 (first day of spring AND my birthday)
    Keep calorie intake under 1500
    Exercise Five Days a week
    Lose 20 pounds

2/10/06 - First time I jogged 1.75 miles without stopping to walk!
    2/27/06 - First time I jogged 2.50 miles without stopping to walk!

I haven't had it done, but I certainly plan on it once I'm at goal. I saw this guy on Discovery Channel who does a Laser Bra...do a search on google, and it will come up. That's where I'm going. The man can do amazing things with the girls.

I am all for plastic surgery!!! I know so many women who have had their breasts done, and none of them ever had any problems. I say go for it!!!

Cant answer your ? but I so want it done myself when I hit goal. Aint no telling what these girls will look like when I dont have my belly to hold them up anymore. :blabla: I just wonder what they will feel like. I wish I knew someone that had it done and would let me feel her up. LOL LOL
    I know there is one woman for sure that posts here and had it done, hopefully she will see this. I cant remember her name though. :thinking:

Height 5'2
    Age- 32
    SW-256 (10-07-05)started phen
    CW-249 (10-16-05)
    TOM (10-22-05)
    CW-246 (10-28-05)10lbs yay!
    CW-244 (11-8-05)
    CW-240 (11-29-05)still lost after 2 turkey days yahooo!
    CW-246.2 (01-03-06) gained some and bought new scale=weigh more *sigh*
    CW-243 (1-10-06)
    CW-241 (1-24-06)
    CW-239 (2-01-06)Finally made it out of the 240's Yahooooooo!!

GW-199 (Short term)
    GW-125 (Long term)

Purple People Eater

Hey, I never had it, but I look at plastic surgery on discovery channel. And there was woman who was approximatley your size. She had reached goal, and she had the augmentation. She was quite pleased. As long as you're at goal, I would go for it. Make sure you have a reputable surgeon though. Good luck. BTW, props on losing 61 pounds girl. Fantastic.

Missus

Hard work has made it easy. That is my secret. That is why I win.

-Nadia Comaneci

Bronze Phenster

Wink

Ladies..

Since i've lost all of this weight, my boobs are tiny, they sag. ick. They are disgusting.

I am considering a breast augmentation (implants) to lift and get back to my old breast size.

I was wondering if any of you ladies on here have had the operation done. If so, what was your experience like? Is it something you'd recommend to others? How was recovery?

Let me know.
    [URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
    [IMG]
    When parts of the world are stuck in my hair..