I’m hungry
Phentermine.com
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Shala Williams
  • 1 Post By Pope09

Thread: I’m hungry

Bronze Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by Shala Williams View Post
    So, today is Day 2 if taking phentermine and I really haven’t had any side effects besides the fact that I’m always thirsty... I’m an emotional eater. I do still want to eat? Like I don’t feel like my appetite is suppressed. I still think about eating a lot I just choose not to. Is this normal? Did this happen to anyone else on their first couple days?
    I was an emotional eater too, every time I was feeling anxious or sad I ate, what I did to change this was to do some activities like take dance, yoga and boxing classes ( you don´t need to take all three of them) the point here is to be more active that will help your mood changes
    sarah270 likes this.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster

So, today is Day 2 if taking phentermine and I really haven’t had any side effects besides the fact that I’m always thirsty... I’m an emotional eater. I do still want to eat? Like I don’t feel like my appetite is suppressed. I still think about eating a lot I just choose not to. Is this normal? Did this happen to anyone else on their first couple days?
    Hi Shala! Why don´t you try one of those protein shakes at mornings so you feel full longer.

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi Shala! Welcome to the phentermine.com forum

Yes, sometimes the effects of phentermine take a couple of days to build-up, especially if you're on a lower dose. Still, phentermine shouldn't totally take away your appetite even when it's in full effect (your body needs fuel!), but it should help you be able to say "no" to unnecessary snacks/seconds a little bit easier.

Let us know how it goes in the next couple of days, and if you start to feel more appetite suppression! Best wishes

Phen Newbie

Default I’m hungry

Wayment18 likes this.