phentermine not working for me
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Nellz

Thread: phentermine not working for me

Phen Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Marjaslucisa View Post
    For the constipation try taking magnesium supplements. I take one every night and it’s help a lot.
    I just read in other thread that Melatonin its good too

2. Advertising
    advertising

Phen Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by juliebean27 View Post
    I've started to feel the effects of the pill now, much much better. I'm eating half of what I used to eat. Now, so far I've been feeling okay but TMI constipation is starting to affect me. I had to take stool softeners ! Sometimes I get a little jittery especially if I drink coffee with it. But overall I feel pretty good.
    Try to take magnesium or probiotics they help with it.

Phen Newbie

For the constipation try taking magnesium supplements. I take one every night and it’s help a lot.

Bronze Phenster

I've started to feel the effects of the pill now, much much better. I'm eating half of what I used to eat. Now, so far I've been feeling okay but TMI constipation is starting to affect me. I had to take stool softeners ! Sometimes I get a little jittery especially if I drink coffee with it. But overall I feel pretty good.

Phen Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Nellz View Post
    It took about a week or 2 for the dry mouth to kick in for me. Some days I'm still hungry, most days I couldn't care less about food.
    For the dry mouth you should drink A LOT of water its the best, for the days you are feeling hungry try to eat a healthy snack, like fruits or a granola bar.

Phen Newbie

It took about a week or 2 for the dry mouth to kick in for me. Some days I'm still hungry, most days I couldn't care less about food.
    juliebean27 and Tiffany89 like this.
    8/7 - 265
    9/18 - 251
    Current - 240

1st Goal - 230
    2nd Goal - 200
    3rd Goal - 180
    End Goal - 150

Bronze Phenster

I started yesterday and I just started with half pill yesterday and took the other half today... I dont feel anything. I dont have any symptoms like ppl were telling me being thirsty or anything I dont have a burst of energery tomorrow I'll be taking a howl one but I also still fill hungry at times. Any suggestions?

Phen Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sushi123 View Post
    im 21, 198 pounds. i started taking phentermine about a week ago. I noticed it had 0 effect on me. I had like little jitters and talked a lot, got dry mouth and sweat easily. But I never got the energy effect, i even got the b12 shot! I feel hungry 20 minutes after I take it. I’ve never took this kind of diet pills before. Actually never took any kind of diet pills! So, i’m just worried because I’ve heard that it works immediately. It hasn’t done anything for me. I drink a lot of water, eat small portions. Anyone else on the same page or am I just a mutant?
    Hi ! you should speak to your physician, it may higher or lower your dosage or even add another medication. Are you taking generic phen?, it could be that too, sometimes generic phen isn't as effective as Adipex,

Phen Newbie

I've been on it kinda sporadically for a bit over a month now and it still doesn't really give me energy. It does keep me from sleeping some nights tho, especially if I haven't eaten that day.
    8/7 - 265
    9/18 - 251
    Current - 240

1st Goal - 230
    2nd Goal - 200
    3rd Goal - 180
    End Goal - 150

Phen Newbie

Default phentermine not working for me

im 21, 198 pounds. i started taking phentermine about a week ago. I noticed it had 0 effect on me. I had like little jitters and talked a lot, got dry mouth and sweat easily. But I never got the energy effect, i even got the b12 shot! I feel hungry 20 minutes after I take it. I’ve never took this kind of diet pills before. Actually never took any kind of diet pills! So, i’m just worried because I’ve heard that it works immediately. It hasn’t done anything for me. I drink a lot of water, eat small portions. Anyone else on the same page or am I just a mutant?