my routine
Phentermine.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: my routine

Phen Newbie

will take note of that. I'm just a beginner and I also have a basic and simple routine

2. Advertising
    advertising

Administrator
    Blog Entries

I think she meant that she stopped drinking soda and quit eating foods with sugar added-in ("added sugars"), like cookies, ice cream, candy, etc.

If you want to read more about added sugars, check out this blog post: Eat Less Sugar, Lose Weight: 10 Reasons to Ditch Added Sugar

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyn_96 View Post
    Hi How´s that about quitting soda but adding sugar? kind of curious cover here. Thanks in advance

Phen Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Latina92 View Post
    Hi Michelle, no keto. I'm actually more plant based now, but I have baked fish all the time! What worked for me was to add greens to fill out half of my plate, then you keep the "bad" stuff in smaller portions and even start skipping them all together. I have to give credit to my doctor for that one tho, she said it's easier to add things in than to take things out. I literally only cut out soda and added sugar and it's so different. Sugar makes you want to eat more and more sugar and have cravings all the time, so when you stop, you feel calmer and like not as hungry. Hope that helps!
    Hi How´s that about quitting soda but adding sugar? kind of curious cover here. Thanks in advance

Phen Newbie

Hi Michelle, no keto. I'm actually more plant based now, but I have baked fish all the time! What worked for me was to add greens to fill out half of my plate, then you keep the "bad" stuff in smaller portions and even start skipping them all together. I have to give credit to my doctor for that one tho, she said it's easier to add things in than to take things out. I literally only cut out soda and added sugar and it's so different. Sugar makes you want to eat more and more sugar and have cravings all the time, so when you stop, you feel calmer and like not as hungry. Hope that helps!
    Hi I see you arre plant based... What do you eat on a daily basis? like what you often eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Bronze Phenster

Such good tips ! love your doctor philosophy! Cutting soda helps so much, people dont know teh benefits of forget the coke on lunch.

Phen Newbie

thank you so much! I feel very proud of myself. No cheating or anything and I'm not thinking about rewarding myself with food when I've done good. which is such a big step forward for me. I'm just excited!!
    Thats exactly how I think, not because you lose 10 pounds in a week you going to cheat meal the whole weekend. Sometimes people forget how much they have worked in order to lose. Its like the food turn them blind.

Bronze Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle78 View Post
    Yasss WAO 50 pounds less I love to hear this positives stories, tell me are you doing any kind of diet like keto?
    Candace15 likes this.

Bronze Phenster

thank you so much! I feel very proud of myself. No cheating or anything and I'm not thinking about rewarding myself with food when I've done good. which is such a big step forward for me. I'm just excited!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilian12 View Post
    Wujuuu Yes girl! So happy to hear this That´s such a good example that phentermine is not going to work if you don´t stop eating healthy and forget about the fast food.
    AlessiaB likes this.

Bronze Phenster

Hi Tiffany! I'm takiing adipex. Congratulations to you as well!!! It feels great doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany89 View Post
    So happy for you this is GREAT! I have lost 42 been on it since mid July, which brand are you taking?

Bronze Phenster

Hi everyone! I'm extra happy, I'm down 50 pounds!!!! I can't believe it!! No sodas for 3 months and no added sugar. How are you guys doing? I can't wait to hear from you!
    Yasss WAO 50 pounds less I love to hear this positives stories, tell me are you doing any kind of diet like keto?
    Latina92 likes this.

Bronze Phenster

Hi everyone! I'm extra happy, I'm down 50 pounds!!!! I can't believe it!! No sodas for 3 months and no added sugar. How are you guys doing? I can't wait to hear from you!
    Wujuuu Yes girl! So happy to hear this That´s such a good example that phentermine is not going to work if you don´t stop eating healthy and forget about the fast food.
    Latina92 likes this.

Bronze Phenster

So happy for you this is GREAT! I have lost 42 been on it since mid July, which brand are you taking?
    Latina92 likes this.

Bronze Phenster

Default 50LBS

Tiffany89, Lilian12 and Michelle78 like this.

Bronze Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by sarah270 View Post
    Melatonin also works really well for some people, in terms of dealing with insomnia. Check out this article about common supplements with phentermine to read more
    Wao! I never imagined Magnesium or Melatonin could help with insomnia. But if you take magnesium if you are not constipated it would cause diarrhea, no?

Bronze Phenster

Team magnesium all the way, my doctor said it was okay. Never taken melatonin. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah270 View Post
    Melatonin also works really well for some people, in terms of dealing with insomnia. Check out this article about common supplements with phentermine to read more

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Phen Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Cummings15 View Post
    Does Magnesium helps with insomnia too? I thought it only helped with constipation....well everyday you learn something new.
    Didn´t know that neither. Some of my friends use this supplement help them with constipation.

Bronze Phenster

Yes, I've hear this too. Magnesium helps you feel more relaxed and sleep like a baby. So good to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Cummings15 View Post
    Does Magnesium helps with insomnia too? I thought it only helped with constipation....well everyday you learn something new.
    MarcoAg likes this.

Bronze Phenster

Hi!! Sorry, I've been extra busy these past couple of days, I've been taking the pill for almost 2 months now. I was unable to sleep at first too but now I feel so much better. Magnesium can help.
    MarcoAg likes this.

Bronze Phenster

Default Hi!!

Hi!! Sorry, I've been extra busy these past couple of days, I've been taking the pill for almost 2 months now. I was unable to sleep at first too but now I feel so much better. Magnesium can help.

Quote Originally Posted by desperatetolose40lbs View Post
    Hi Latina92

How long have you been on the pill? I’m on day 2....take pill at 7am did not sleep well last night.

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi desperatetolose40lbs! Has the insomnia gotten any better? Hope you've been able to get a little more quality shut-eye this week

Quote Originally Posted by desperatetolose40lbs View Post
    Hi Latina92

How long have you been on the pill? I’m on day 2....take pill at 7am did not sleep well last night.

Bronze Phenster

Default Yes

Congratulations!!

Phen Newbie

Default Down 32

Hi everyone! I'm super happy, I'm down 32 pounds! No dairy, no diet coke, no carbs after noon, no sugar in my coffee. If you have any questions I would love to chat.
    Hi Latina92

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Congrats Latina92! It really is sticking to the little changes day-in & day-out that makes all the difference

Keep up the great work!!

Bronze Phenster

Default Yeiiii

Hi everyone! I'm super happy, I'm down 32 pounds! No dairy, no diet coke, no carbs after noon, no sugar in my coffee. If you have any questions I would love to chat.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast