my routine
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: my routine

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi desperatetolose40lbs! Has the insomnia gotten any better? Hope you've been able to get a little more quality shut-eye this week

Quote Originally Posted by desperatetolose40lbs View Post
    Hi Latina92

How long have you been on the pill? I’m on day 2....take pill at 7am did not sleep well last night.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster

Default Yes

Congratulations!!

Phen Newbie

Default Down 32

Quote Originally Posted by Latina92 View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm super happy, I'm down 32 pounds! No dairy, no diet coke, no carbs after noon, no sugar in my coffee. If you have any questions I would love to chat.
    Hi Latina92

How long have you been on the pill? I’m on day 2....take pill at 7am did not sleep well last night.

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Congrats Latina92! It really is sticking to the little changes day-in & day-out that makes all the difference

Keep up the great work!!

Bronze Phenster

Default Yeiiii

Hi everyone! I'm super happy, I'm down 32 pounds! No dairy, no diet coke, no carbs after noon, no sugar in my coffee. If you have any questions I would love to chat.

Bronze Phenster

Yes, much better, the itchiness has gotten a lot better too, thank you asking.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah270 View Post
    Wow, good for you for making the effort to take control of your health even with such a hectic schedule! That's awesome How did this week go? Any better? Sending all the good vibes your way <3

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HannahB4 View Post
    Sadly no, I work 2 jobs so it's complicated to say the least.
    Wow, good for you for making the effort to take control of your health even with such a hectic schedule! That's awesome How did this week go? Any better? Sending all the good vibes your way <3

Bronze Phenster

Thank you for your kind words, they really help, no one has noticed my weight loss yet. I've also been experiencing itchiness when I take the pill. Anybody else get a weird itchy feeling on their scalp when they take the pill?

Quote Originally Posted by Wayment18 View Post
    Patience. Not all bodies are the same, still you are losing inches so that´s a good thing. You could also try to counting your calories and making sure you eat plenty of protein. Also, try lifting weights - it has helped others before. If in 2 weeks you're still not losing, I'd suggest that you go see your doctor.
    sarah270 likes this.

Bronze Phenster

Sadly no, I work 2 jobs so it's complicated to say the least.

Hi Hanna! Are you sleeping enough? That can cause weight stalls and even weight gain.
    sarah270 likes this.

Bronze Phenster

Thank you, that helps a lot, now I have a question if you don't mind... Anybody else get a weird itchy feeling on their scalp when they take the pill?

Quote Originally Posted by Loly98 View Post
    Same happened to me the first two weeks. I was so disappointed I almost quit. But, I just started counting my calories and became more active and everything changed!

Bronze Phenster

Hi Hanna! Are you sleeping enough? That can cause weight stalls and even weight gain.

I've been taking Phentermine 37.5 since Aug 4. I'm not seeing results in pounds but in inches. I'm eating low carb diet and drinking water. I exercise 6 days mostly cardio. What else should I do? Any suggestions?

Bronze Phenster

thank you Sarah, no just regular old portion control and no dairy. I'm using almond milk and vegan cheese. I'm very excited about it.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah270 View Post
    Hey Latina92! Congrats on that awesome weight loss success!!

Are you counting calories or doing some sort of special diet too, or just cutting out dairy?

Phen Newbie

I've been taking Phentermine 37.5 since Aug 4. I'm not seeing results in pounds but in inches. I'm eating low carb diet and drinking water. I exercise 6 days mostly cardio. What else should I do? Any suggestions?
    Same happened to me the first two weeks. I was so disappointed I almost quit. But, I just started counting my calories and became more active and everything changed!
    HannahB4 likes this.

Phen Newbie

Patience. Not all bodies are the same, still you are losing inches so that´s a good thing. You could also try to counting your calories and making sure you eat plenty of protein. Also, try lifting weights - it has helped others before. If in 2 weeks you're still not losing, I'd suggest that you go see your doctor.
    HannahB4 and Loly98 like this.

Bronze Phenster

Loly98 likes this.

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Wow! Super surprised. Down 24 pounds in 6 weeks. PS I also cut out dairy products.
    Hey Latina92! Congrats on that awesome weight loss success!!

Are you counting calories or doing some sort of special diet too, or just cutting out dairy?

Bronze Phenster

Wow! Super surprised. Down 24 pounds in 6 weeks. PS I also cut out dairy products.

Bronze Phenster

Hi Julie, did you go to the doctor? What did she say?

Phen Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by JulieJane View Post
    Wao some of you have really good tips for meals. My second time on phen and I barely want to eat a cracker I really don´t want to eat I know I have to but its just difficult to me. I remember the days where I came back home and eat a complete meal like rice, beans, some plantains and salad (yeah I was that girl who though she was eating a healthy meal just by adding salad to it..not anymore!). Now I just come back home take a glass of water and that`s it. I know this thing its not helpful for my metabolism and it could cause me rebound when the phen is over but I don´t know how to battle this. Should I talk to my doctor to lower my dose?
    Yeah Maybe igf you speak to your physician he/she will lower your dose, it's interesting that this didnt happen to you the first time.
    Latina92 likes this.

Bronze Phenster

Default Hi!

Hi Julie,

Omg plantains are sooo good! Anyways, yes maybe your doctor can lower you dose, because once you start eating normally again it's going to be difficult to keep losing the weight. Have you tried meal replacement shakes or a small whole-grain avocado and turkey sandwich for dinner? With lemon water and some broccoli? Yumm

Quote Originally Posted by JulieJane View Post
    Wao some of you have really good tips for meals. My second time on phen and I barely want to eat a cracker I really don´t want to eat I know I have to but its just difficult to me. I remember the days where I came back home and eat a complete meal like rice, beans, some plantains and salad (yeah I was that girl who though she was eating a healthy meal just by adding salad to it..not anymore!). Now I just come back home take a glass of water and that`s it. I know this thing its not helpful for my metabolism and it could cause me rebound when the phen is over but I don´t know how to battle this. Should I talk to my doctor to lower my dose?

Phen Newbie

Default NOT EATING

Camilla31 and Latina92 like this.

Bronze Phenster

Default :)

No problem! I've gotten great results with this menu. And the salmon is so easy to prepare. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany89 View Post
    Girl thank God you said your dinner was basic! I love your dinner I just eat my dinner at 6:00 pm and its always the same: Salad! lettuce, tomato, corn, chicken thats it mine is super basic ! I will try yours. Im just kind of worried about eating avocado so late...think I will do my research on that before trying it still thanks for sharing it

Bronze Phenster

Default thanks

Hi! Thank you! Yes, I do stretching, cardio and weights, and I usually go swimming or to the sauna after my routine.

I love your menu, sounds like its filling and yummy. I totally get the kitchen thing, it's such a habit.

Quote Originally Posted by NagathaChristie View Post
    Wow, you work out 2-3 hours?

I get up at 7 AM, drink my quart of water, make two eggs with some cheese for breakfast.

I take my Phentermine at 9 AM.

Lunch is a lean protein like a chicken breast or some low sodium lunch meat and a piece of fruit.

Snack is a low sugar granola bar or another piece of fruit or cheese.

Dinner is a grilled meat and some grilled vegs or salad.

I try to take a walk on my breaks at work and then when I get home from work.

Phentermine is really helping me to not think about food all day. Sometimes I have to remind myself to eat a snack or each lunch. Sunday night I was up late and watching TV, I walked into the kitchen, opened up the cupboard and stared at my husband's poptarts. I thought to myself "wait, I do not really want any food at all. I am not at all hungry, what am I doing in the kitchen?" then it occured to me, it was a habit.

Bronze Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by juliebean27 View Post
    Is it bad to eat avocado at night?? I do that all the time and I've never had a problem.. hmm :/
    I have heard that its nutrients are better absorbed by your body if you eat it in the morning or evening, before 18:00
    Latina92 likes this.

Phen Newbie

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany89 View Post
    Girl thank God you said your dinner was basic! I love your dinner I just eat my dinner at 6:00 pm and its always the same: Salad! lettuce, tomato, corn, chicken thats it mine is super basic ! I will try yours. Im just kind of worried about eating avocado so late...think I will do my research on that before trying it still thanks for sharing it
    Is it bad to eat avocado at night?? I do that all the time and I've never had a problem.. hmm :/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast