• 1 Post By FranOnPhen
  • 2 Post By Sam84
  • 1 Post By KillerWhales
  • 1 Post By Pope09
  • 1 Post By FigueroaC

Thread: NOT LOSING

Bronze Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlyann14 View Post
    I was on 8mg and didn’t lose anything so my doctor increased it to 15mg. It’s been a little over a week on the higher dose and I haven’t lost anything. I want to cry!!!
    Been there the frustration level is horrible, however stressing and getting mad or depressed dont help with weight loss it just helps to make it worse. Try to enjoy the process , eat well, work out a lot and try to be positive.
    Pope09 likes this.

2. Advertising
    advertising

Bronze Phenster

Quote Originally Posted by KillerWhales View Post
    I'm also feeling extremely frustrated... I seem to have no will power when it comes to sugar ,carbs, and fried food. I'm serious about losing the weight this time around so I'm sticking to my 2000 daily intake (cardio x 4 times a week). I’ve battled this for years and it’s almost like drugs/alcohol for me (don’t know about anyone else).

Have you tried to do healthier desserts I know there are natural and easy ways to do some, for example: Chocolate Peanut butter cups? Using dark semi sweet chocolate and peanut butter. Easy, quick and delicious you should try it. Please keep in mind this is not something that you can eat everyday its good for cravings but I don´t think you will lose weight if you eat them everyday.
    JosieMe81 likes this.

Phen Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Ktc7769 View Post
    Do feel like your appetite is suppressed? Do you feel extra energy? If not you may need to go up to 37.5. Mg per day.
    Yea maybe but she needs to speak to her doctor first before making any change to her treatment.

Phen Newbie

Default May need higher dosage

I think you may need a high dosage.. My doctor started me at 37.5mg
    SW - 289 lbs
    CW - 140 lbs
    GW - 142 lbs

Phen Newbie

I'm also feeling extremely frustrated... I seem to have no will power when it comes to sugar ,carbs, and fried food. I'm serious about losing the weight this time around so I'm sticking to my 2000 daily intake (cardio x 4 times a week). I’ve battled this for years and it’s almost like drugs/alcohol for me (don’t know about anyone else).
    Pope09 likes this.

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Yes to dancing!!

I was (and still am, really) such an emotional eater. I eat way more if I'm stressed - distracting myself with other things like dancing really helps!

Also not a bad idea to chat with your doctor about adjusting the dose if you're not seeing/feeling the results you were hoping for!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam84 View Post
    Hi I was feeling the same when I started, but it only increases stress and stress increases my eating desire so I would recommend to start doing some exercise, run or maybe dance! why not?. Also try to eat super healthy it will help to lose more weight.

Phen Newbie

I was on 8mg and didn’t lose anything so my doctor increased it to 15mg. It’s been a little over a week on the higher dose and I haven’t lost anything. I want to cry!!!
    Hi I was feeling the same when I started, but it only increases stress and stress increases my eating desire so I would recommend to start doing some exercise, run or maybe dance! why not?. Also try to eat super healthy it will help to lose more weight.
    sarah270 and JosieMe81 like this.

Phen Newbie

Hey Kimberlyann. Remmenber every body is different just believe in the process. Eat Healthy, exercise, run be active. Don´t give up, I know you can!
    JosieMe81 likes this.

Phen Newbie

Default Referrals

New to the group. Does anyone have a Dr referral in NYC area? Just moved to Staten Island and I don’t have a doctor.

Bronze Phenster

Do feel like your appetite is suppressed? Do you feel extra energy? If not you may need to go up to 37.5. Mg per day.
    Height 5’3
    SW 154 4-18
    CW 125
    GW 125

Phen Newbie

Default NOT LOSING